art challenge

The artists and authors forum! NOTE: © original author - do not use w/out consent!

Moderators: MetalBeast, Capm

Octopus
DBB Captain
DBB Captain

art challenge

Post by Octopus »

Has this section ever done an art challenge? They're fun and shouldn't take lots of your time to participate.

A challenge idea could be photoshopping a pyro into a picture. Then at the end of the month someone posts a poll.
Sergeant Thorne
DBB Material Defender
DBB Material Defender

Post by Sergeant Thorne »

The last time something really interesting happened around here as far as photochopping goes, I believe, was when we took a photo of Birdseye and put his face on all sorts of people. An Oompa Loompa, Dr. Loveless, Frodo,... Trinity (I still think that was funny). :P That was a lot of fun. It doesn't seem like we have much to work with in Pyros... we'd need a pretty high-quality one for it to be any good, I would think.

I don't know about the poll, because I think it's just as fun without, but I would be game for a little creative photochopping.
Octopus
DBB Captain
DBB Captain

Post by Octopus »

I just put these two things together and it's funny. It should be an easy & fun challenge.

edit: I don't think there's enough activity for something like this to take off... :(