Descent3 Pump

Meet the people you love to kill (and be killed by) in Descent!

Moderator: Do_Checkor

Mickey1
DBB Ace
DBB Ace

Descent3 Pump

Post by Mickey1 »

I have been using D3 to get pumped to do my stationary bike workout (Lifecore 800rb). I find it much easier to clime on the bike after a good game. I have a much better attitude from start to finish. The aggressiveness transfers nicely.
Also try to listen to music with a beat of 120 to 140 beats per min. Studies show this range will help you last about 15% longer.
Jesus Freak
DBB Ace
DBB Ace

Post by Jesus Freak »

I unleash my aggressiveness in DDR / ITG. Also, sometimes I'll run for 30-60 mins.

Honestly, you'll probably fly a lot better if you learn to curb the aggressive side of you. People are much easier to hit when they're chasing after your cowardly butt.
Foil
DBB Material Defender
DBB Material Defender

Post by Foil »

Yeah, I get too aggressive for my own good in D3, too. I'd love to have DDR or a stationary bike or something for after an intense game.
Mickey1
DBB Ace
DBB Ace

Post by Mickey1 »

Jesus Freak, fly better or score better? When I started to slum in Subway Dancer I tried to curb my chase habit; butt bombs drove me up the wall. Now I fly the phoenix in there( Froggy OZ is fast) and just try to kill the butt bomber too. First one back gets the spoils. I never liked Subway Dancer because it is very hard to get into a dogfight. I do have fun there now thanks to the great group of tricky devils; Taunts \"R\" us. I would like to see Subway Dancer with concussions the only secondary. No DDR in the sky for long with all those Cyclones and butt bombs being popped in the big room. I still try though. Foil checkout the Lifecore 800rb it is very smooth.
Foil
DBB Material Defender
DBB Material Defender

Post by Foil »

Same reason I hate Subway Dancer. Can't chase anyone with much success, virtually no dogfights.

\"No-mod Subway Dancer\" is decent. :)