Flying...sorta

The artists and authors forum! NOTE: © original author - do not use w/out consent!

Moderators: MetalBeast, Capm

Wheeze87
DBB Ace
DBB Ace

Flying...sorta

Post by Wheeze87 »

http://video.stumbleupon.com/#p=g4zfo2nfay

Those of you familiar with stumble upon may probably have seen this, but i just simply had to share it. Its incredible!
Sergeant Thorne
DBB Material Defender
DBB Material Defender

Post by Sergeant Thorne »

Very cool.

As a kid I used to pin blankets to my sleeves and ankles... the ground comes up a lot faster from a bunk-bed than from a cliff, though. ;)
MetalBeast
DBB Ace
DBB Ace

Post by MetalBeast »

Adrenalin junkies ;)

Flying so close to the rocks is really stupid.
AlphaDoG
DBB Admiral
DBB Admiral

Post by AlphaDoG »

That simply looks awesome!
It's never good to wake up in the shrubs naked, you either got way too drunk, or your azz is a werewolf.

Sniper
DBB Ace
DBB Ace

Post by Sniper »

I have seen people do things similar to this, but not exactly like this. That was completely awesome!
Wheeze87
DBB Ace
DBB Ace

Post by Wheeze87 »

Hehe, it is crazy, i just love the guy at the start when hes talking about how they first used their wing suits, trying to get as FAR from the cliffs as they could. As this would be the sensible thing to do right? But of cours this soon became boring, so they try and get as CLOSE to the cliffs (and death) as they can!

nutters :)
Sergeant Thorne
DBB Material Defender
DBB Material Defender

Post by Sergeant Thorne »

Looked like the one guy was trying to brush it with his hand. That made me nervous.

I guess the closer you get to other objects the more apparent your speed would be.

I'd love to try it, but I would be satisfied to stay away from the cliffs. That said, I would probably also be content to push the limits, with a little bit of practice. :P I've done things that could have killed me, but I see it from the perspective of ability. To everyone else it just looks reckless, but recklessness is an attitude, not a specific action. Lack of caution, or abundance of ability? ;)