Crypod - Fake ad

Pyro Pilots Lounge. For all topics *not* covered in other DBB forums.

Moderators: fliptw, roid

Octopus
DBB Captain
DBB Captain

Crypod - Fake ad

Post by Octopus »

Duper
DBB Master
DBB Master

Post by Duper »

...wow.... just.. wow...
Capm
DBB DemiGod
DBB DemiGod

Post by Capm »

... I. want. one. !!!

And anyone who doesn't has never had a sick kid who screamed and cried all.day.long.... unconsolably.

Do they come in a 3T size? :P
--------------
----------
---Capm
http://www.midnightsquadron.com
SilverFJ
DBB Cowboy

Post by SilverFJ »

You just gotta start whipping respect into them early.
Octopus
DBB Captain
DBB Captain

Re:

Post by Octopus »

Capm wrote:... I. want. one. !!!

And anyone who doesn't has never had a sick kid who screamed and cried all.day.long.... unconsolably.

Do they come in a 3T size? :P
If the battery dies will the baby suffocate?
Tunnelcat
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Post by Tunnelcat »

That'd come in handy for those parents that like to drag screaming babies into nice restaurants! Ahhhhhh........... enjoy your food in piece and quiet.
BUBBALOU
DBB Benefactor
DBB Benefactor

Post by BUBBALOU »

screaming babies are the direct result of the actions of parents....or should I say lack thereof.... nuff said.

I seem to have a better workout dodging your stupidity than attempting to grasp the weight of your intelligence.
Tunnelcat
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Post by Tunnelcat »

YEP! :P
Octopus
DBB Captain
DBB Captain

Post by Octopus »

Maybe a bark control collar with low voltage, would be better. :p
Canuck
DBB Admiral
DBB Admiral

Post by Canuck »

Didn't work on you :P

(I keed!)
Duper
DBB Master
DBB Master

Re:

Post by Duper »

BUBBALOU wrote:screaming babies are the direct result of the actions of parents....or should I say lack thereof.... nuff said.

...um.. you should have some kids before you say that.
AlphaDoG
DBB Admiral
DBB Admiral

Re:

Post by AlphaDoG »

Octopus wrote:Maybe a bark control collar with low voltage, would be better. :p

HEY! :P
It's never good to wake up in the shrubs naked, you either got way too drunk, or your azz is a werewolf.

Capm
DBB DemiGod
DBB DemiGod

Re:

Post by Capm »

Duper wrote:
BUBBALOU wrote:screaming babies are the direct result of the actions of parents....or should I say lack thereof.... nuff said.

Yea, Bubba, if you don't know what you're talking about, then you should stfu, because it only makes you look stupid... or rather should I say inexperienced.
--------------
----------
---Capm
Canuck
DBB Admiral
DBB Admiral

Post by Canuck »

Actually theses things would sell. I would fit it out with all sorts of baby soothing gizmos inside. Rocking, music, Mom's voice etc.

Reword bad air inside with climate controlled filtration system... think about features and post.
Gekko71
DBB Captain
DBB Captain

Post by Gekko71 »

...could you get your spouse in one?
BUBBALOU
DBB Benefactor
DBB Benefactor

Re:

Post by BUBBALOU »

Duper wrote:
Capm wrote:Yea, Bubba, if you don't know what you're talking about, then you should stfu, because it only makes you look stupid... or rather should I say inexperienced.

Obviously you both must suffer with A.D.D. since you lack the resources to retain conversations with me

I seem to have a better workout dodging your stupidity than attempting to grasp the weight of your intelligence.
EngDrewman
DBB Ace
DBB Ace

Re:

Post by EngDrewman »

As Duper said, you should have one before you say that. Yes, sometimes it is the parent's fault, but other times there's nothing you can do about it- such when a baby soils its diaper in the middle of a movie or other environmental factors change such as on an airplane--slightest cabin pressure change and WWWAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!
BUBBALOU
DBB Benefactor
DBB Benefactor

Post by BUBBALOU »

Are you guys seriously attempting to tell me i do not have kids... Morons - ADD at it's finest

I really admire how people are attracted to misconceptions and also like to add their 2 cents as if it actually had any weight. From what I have seen displayed here by the complaints of how annoying kids are.... those above simply hand them off to their spouse and go watch television... obviously

\"Soils a diaper in a movie\" - still a direct result of the parent
\"environmental factors change such as on an airplane, waaaaaaaaaaaaa\" still a direct result of the parent

Obviously non-parental-unit

i think you ate Meconium at birth

Foil
DBB Material Defender
DBB Material Defender

Re:

Post by Foil »

BUBBALOU wrote:"environmental factors change such as on an airplane, waaaaaaaaaaaaa" still a direct result of the parent
Really?

I'm flying with my 6-month-old son next month, and if cabin pressure changes are somehow a "direct result" of my actions, I'd like to know how... so, please, do tell.
Tunnelcat
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Post by Tunnelcat »

I can't speak for Bubbalou, but although you can't control when a child starts to cry and scream, parents CAN control how they respond or better, possibly avoid the situation in the first place. Parents may be immune to the screaming of their children, a natural defense mechanism that prevents infanticide, but others around them can get downright pissed off! There's just something about the squalling of a child that drives most people batty! Fingernails on the blackboard come to mind! How the heck human children EVER survived predation in the distant past, I'll never know.

Parents who care about those around them will at least TRY to remedy the situation by changing diapers, feeding, soothing, GOING HOME, etc. There are some parents that don't even bother to try a solution, they just let the screaming go on and on, hoping to out wait the kid's lungs, or the patience of others around them. Maybe they're burned out, I don't know their situation.

What I do know is that if parents go to a nice sit down restaurant with a toddler, please try to respect the ear space of the other patrons by taking the child to the restroom for a change or a quieting down. Better yet, don't going flying on airplanes or go to good restaurants with a toddler if possible. Or get a CRYPOD! Brilliant fake invention!
Spidey
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Post by Spidey »

Parents do not teach their children how to cry, but they sure as hell teach them that it gets results!

For Canuck…Positive reforcment, kid cries, milk stops flowing, crying stops, milk starts flowing.

Kid learns the opposite of what parents teach them.
BUBBALOU
DBB Benefactor
DBB Benefactor

Post by BUBBALOU »

how do you make your ears un-pop on an airplane from the change in the pressure.

now how would you make a baby accomplish the same action without one single instruction.

a- would you sit and coddle
b- would you curse the airline
c- make them drink a bottle

putting a child through that situation without knowing what to do, IS without a doubt the direct result of the parent.

I have been to multiple movies with babies, not a peep, grunt or stinky poop to speak of.. why is that... either i knew how to avoid it or the children were at home with the babysitter

I also bet you went insane during those first 2 months of being up all night every hour on the hour.. wow I didn't.... wonder why that was... because i knew the reason why
Spidey wrote:Positive reforcment, kid cries, milk stops flowing, crying stops, milk starts flowing
and yeah kid is hungry and cries, let's continue to starve the kid.... good logic there webcrawler

Duper
DBB Master
DBB Master

Post by Duper »

You forgot Colic.

there isn't much you can do to stop that.
Sergeant Thorne
DBB Material Defender
DBB Material Defender

Post by Sergeant Thorne »

I think Bubba's right on.

And some people just get used to their kid's crying. That's sad.
Foil
DBB Material Defender
DBB Material Defender

Re:

Post by Foil »

tunnelcat wrote:...although you can't control when a child starts to cry and scream, parents CAN control how they respond
Spidey wrote:Parents do not teach their children how to cry, but they sure as hell teach them that it gets results!
Bubbalou wrote:...putting a child through that situation without knowing what to do, IS without a doubt the direct result of the parent.
Now those I can agree with.

What I took exception to was Bubbs' earlier statement that appeared to imply the external situation was the parent's fault, rather than the response.

With that said, as Duper suggested, there are no 100% guaranteed-to-work-in-every-situation methods. While it's true that in most cases my wife and I know exactly what is needed (e.g. the bottle on the plane, which we've used before), there are situations that don't have easy solutions.
EngDrewman
DBB Ace
DBB Ace

Re:

Post by EngDrewman »

tunnelcat wrote:I can't speak for Bubbalou, but although you can't control when a child starts to cry and scream, parents CAN control how they respond or better, possibly avoid the situation in the first place. Parents may be immune to the screaming of their children, a natural defense mechanism that prevents infanticide, but others around them can get downright pissed off! There's just something about the squalling of a child that drives most people batty! Fingernails on the blackboard come to mind! How the heck human children EVER survived predation in the distant past, I'll never know.

Parents who care about those around them will at least TRY to remedy the situation by changing diapers, feeding, soothing, GOING HOME, etc. There are some parents that don't even bother to try a solution, they just let the screaming go on and on, hoping to out wait the kid's lungs, or the patience of others around them. Maybe they're burned out, I don't know their situation.

What I do know is that if parents go to a nice sit down restaurant with a toddler, please try to respect the ear space of the other patrons by taking the child to the restroom for a change or a quieting down. Better yet, don't going flying on airplanes or go to good restaurants with a toddler if possible. Or get a CRYPOD! Brilliant fake invention!
x2 and chill out Bubbalou
Spidey
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Post by Spidey »

Yea BUBBA, that’s how it would work, starve the child…lol.
BUBBALOU
DBB Benefactor
DBB Benefactor

Re:

Post by BUBBALOU »

Spidey wrote:Yea BUBBA, that’s how it would work, starve the child…lol.
IF you ever saw what Spidey looked like on a good day

now you understand why the children get no food
Capm
DBB DemiGod
DBB DemiGod

Re:

Post by Capm »

BUBBALOU wrote:
Duper wrote:
Capm wrote:Yea, Bubba, if you don't know what you're talking about, then you should stfu, because it only makes you look stupid... or rather should I say inexperienced.

Obviously you both must suffer with A.D.D. since you lack the resources to retain conversations with me
You must also then, since you too lack the resources to retain the fact of your involvement with MSDS. Don't fiegn ignorance then turn around and expect me to remember every conversation I had with you 6+ years ago. Jackass.
--------------
----------
---Capm
BUBBALOU
DBB Benefactor
DBB Benefactor

Post by BUBBALOU »

why is your a$$ still living in some famstasy world which you thought revolved around you some 9 years ago ALWAYS have to come up

maybe you should join RIP and self proclaim yourself as their leader

Capm
DBB DemiGod
DBB DemiGod

Post by Capm »

Why would you even deny it? What purpose does that even serve? Honestly.

Sorry, If I really wanted to force RIP to join MS, I'd have done that years ago when I had that power. Besides, its made up of a bunch of ex-MS most of whom are ex-MS for a reason and I doubt I would need or want them back.

I don't live in a fantasy world, Bubba. I have no disillusions about the past. I just don't get why you're so desperate to distance yourself from what was a very small part of MS and Descent history. I mean the whole project just about amounted to nothing, granted that was because you didn't do your job, but hey, niether did anyone else, really, so whats the big deal?
--------------
----------
---Capm
Ferno
DBB Commie Anarchist Thug

Post by Ferno »

the both of you are fathers and you're acting like this? christ, grow up already.
BUBBALOU
DBB Benefactor
DBB Benefactor

Post by BUBBALOU »

Hey Ferno, thought you would have been involved in this thread a while back cause it was fun, but when Capm actually thinks the internet is real life, i knew you would swoop in

But any how... not my fault certain individuals treat the internet as their only source of social activity.

But let's set the record straight, cause I'm growing weary of his little snide remarks

10 years ago when a certain individual named CapM went Bipolar on everyone in the MS Clan (ask DrummerGirl, BFDD, Testi, Bondage(GrimReaper) just to name a few... etc etc etc) the Clan Crumbled as a direct result of his actions... but hey it wasn't his fault, he just blames everyone else till this day.

Then he quits and then later self appoints himself as grand poomba on his own, then proceeds to begin his bipolar montage again in his usual militant way.

Rinse and Repeat until no one is left except him.

Now back on topic

Gooberman
DBB Alumni
DBB Alumni

Re:

Post by Gooberman »

Gekko71 wrote:...could you get your spouse in one?
...agreed, they do really need one that is adult size. Preferably one without a keyboard too. :)
Capm
DBB DemiGod
DBB DemiGod

Post by Capm »

When did I ever go bipolar on people in the clan? You're going to have to be more specific, cause I'm pretty sure you don't have all the facts.

For example, I've never quit MS. Also, I founded MS, therefore I was always the leader, there was no need to appoint myself. And I'm sorry to disapoint you, but MS is still going strong with nearly two hundred currently active members on roster (not including those in mmo's that don't make it to our roster, you can add a few hundred there)

I'm not going to say I've not made my share of enemies here over time, but I will say it isn't all my fault, but I may partly be at fault. I dont' know, tell me what you're talking about and maybe I can shed some light on it.
--------------
----------
---Capm
AlphaDoG
DBB Admiral
DBB Admiral

Post by AlphaDoG »

Don't worry about it Capm.

You could HAVE never forced RIP into MS.

You and Bubbs need to take this to PM.
It's never good to wake up in the shrubs naked, you either got way too drunk, or your azz is a werewolf.

Capm
DBB DemiGod
DBB DemiGod

Post by Capm »

no, probably not, rip came into being well after we stopped doing that kind of thing.

But Bubba won't talk to me in private, thus the need to call him out in public. Besides, I get the feeling he's going to air a side of the story even I haven't heard.
--------------
----------
---Capm
Spidey
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Post by Spidey »

Ohhh…MS got ripped all right :P

Sorry, couldn't resist.
Ferno

Re:

Post by Ferno »

BUBBALOU wrote:But any how... not my fault certain individuals treat the internet as their only source of social activity.
oh stuff it. you're just as bad as he is. quit tryin to shift the blame.
BfDiDDy
DBB Ace
DBB Ace

Re:

Post by BfDiDDy »

Capm wrote:When did I ever go bipolar on people in the clan? You're going to have to be more specific, cause I'm pretty sure you don't have all the facts.

For example, I've never quit MS. Also, I founded MS, therefore I was always the leader, there was no need to appoint myself. And I'm sorry to disapoint you, but MS is still going strong with nearly two hundred currently active members on roster (not including those in mmo's that don't make it to our roster, you can add a few hundred there)

I'm not going to say I've not made my share of enemies here over time, but I will say it isn't all my fault, but I may partly be at fault. I dont' know, tell me what you're talking about and maybe I can shed some light on it.

You are a tool....