Veteran's outrage

For discussion of life's issues: current events, social trends and personal opinions.

Moderators: Tunnelcat, Jeff250

dissent
DBB Fleet Admiral
DBB Fleet Admiral

Veteran's outrage

Post by dissent »

Spidey
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Post by Spidey »

Those people sound pissed.
AlphaDoG
DBB Admiral
DBB Admiral

Post by AlphaDoG »

I agree with Dissent. This kind of crap is a blatant attack on America and it's defenders.
It's never good to wake up in the shrubs naked, you either got way too drunk, or your azz is a werewolf.

CUDA
DBB Master
DBB Master
Location: A Conservative Man in the Liberal bastion of the Pacific Northwest. in Oregon City. Oregon

Post by CUDA »

and why are we surprised about this?????
“To announce that there must be no criticism of the President, or that we are to stand by the President, right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public.” 

― Theodore Roosevelt
SilverFJ
DBB Cowboy

Post by SilverFJ »

This kind of thing wouldn't have happened with McCain...
CUDA
DBB Master
DBB Master
Location: A Conservative Man in the Liberal bastion of the Pacific Northwest. in Oregon City. Oregon

Post by CUDA »

Give President Pelosi time, being from San Fran I'm sure she'll ban the Military soon enough. of course if she did that, who would she have fly her and her friends all over the globe :roll:
“To announce that there must be no criticism of the President, or that we are to stand by the President, right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public.” 

― Theodore Roosevelt
dissent
DBB Fleet Admiral
DBB Fleet Admiral

Post by dissent »

The nicest word I can think of to describe this is
duplicity

Doesn't this make any of you Obamafans angry??
ccb056
DBB Fleet Admiral
DBB Fleet Admiral

Post by ccb056 »

CUDA, we don't have a president, we have a teleprompter.
I haven't lost my mind, it's backed up on disk somewhere.
Insurrectionist
DBB Captain
DBB Captain

Re:

Post by Insurrectionist »

dissent wrote:Doesn't this make any of you Obamafans angry??
No they are blinded by the razzle-dazzle.
Kiran
DBB Captain
DBB Captain

Post by Kiran »

I hear even some of the people who went for Obama are changing their mind about whether or not they made the right choice. Well, he didn't seem to show much respect for our soldiers during the visit to Iraq during the presidential campaign. I'm not suprised he's wanting to charge our veterans for their sacrifices to defend and protect our country.

It's great that he's trying to get money to reduce the strain of debt we're in, but he's doing this the wrong way. The man has no sense of morality! How dare he even go forward to make life so much harder for our wounded veterans! His lack of patriotism and honor for our country will play part of his downfall.
Such a hyprocrite act too. Cutting our taxes to \"relieve\" the strain of a weakened economy and at the same time make our veterans (whom half of them probably already have a difficult life as it is losing a limb) pay for everything from inuries during service.
AlphaDoG
DBB Admiral
DBB Admiral

Post by AlphaDoG »

It's all mis-direction, give the large corporations billions of dollars saying \"We have to do this or our economy will fail.\" While at the same time finding new \"creative\" ways to funnel money from the working class.

It all reeks to me.
It's never good to wake up in the shrubs naked, you either got way too drunk, or your azz is a werewolf.

SilverFJ
DBB Cowboy

Post by SilverFJ »

★■◆● Obama's worthless ★■◆●ing ass.
I don't think I've ever been this upset over politics...That ★■◆●ing little ★■◆● has never lifted anything heavier than a pencil, look at his little stick fingers.

★■◆●.
dissent
DBB Fleet Admiral
DBB Fleet Admiral

Post by dissent »

The White House backs away from stupid -

http://hotair.com/archives/2009/03/18/o ... ts-policy/
Ed Morrissey wrote:So yes, they’ve pulled the proposal, but it took two meetings at the White House with veterans groups to get the point to sink in. Either this administration has a problem with its intelligence or with its soul.
Kiran
DBB Captain
DBB Captain

Post by Kiran »

The good thing is that we don't have to worry about our veterans in that situation for now.
The bad thing is that the Obama administration just showed how immoral and unethical they are. I am disgusted with Obama and his minons.
CUDA
DBB Master
DBB Master

Post by CUDA »

and we are only 2 months into his administration. we still have at least 46 more to look longingly forward to. :(
dissent wrote:The White House backs away from stupid -
isnt that an Oxymoron?? the whitehouse backing away from stupid??

― Theodore Roosevelt
dissent
DBB Fleet Admiral
DBB Fleet Admiral

Re:

Post by dissent »

CUDA wrote: isnt that an Oxymoron?? the whitehouse backing away from stupid??
hey, anything is possible with O.A.F. - the Obama Administration Follies.