Applause for Bill Clinton

For discussion of life's issues: current events, social trends and personal opinions.

Moderators: Tunnelcat, Jeff250

Bet51987
DBB Alumni
DBB Alumni

Applause for Bill Clinton

Post by Bet51987 »

CUDA
DBB Master
DBB Master
Location: A Conservative Man in the Liberal bastion of the Pacific Northwest. in Oregon City. Oregon

Post by CUDA »

agreed,

I just hope he left that homing device attached to Kim's jacket so the nukes will be able to home in on him direct :twisted:
“To announce that there must be no criticism of the President, or that we are to stand by the President, right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public.” 

― Theodore Roosevelt
Isaac
DBB Artist
DBB Artist

Post by Isaac »

meh... they just need to buy a large amount of US Debt or stock. *pats China on head*
Insurrectionist
DBB Captain
DBB Captain

Post by Insurrectionist »

Glad they are getting to come home. Glad to see the US apology tour going strong.
Canuck
DBB Admiral
DBB Admiral

Post by Canuck »

Finally a Company Owner, (Him and Newt Gingrich own the News Service employing these reporters) that has the Kahonas and the Integrity to stand up for their employees.
AlphaDoG
DBB Admiral
DBB Admiral

Post by AlphaDoG »

I believe those women work for Al Gore.
It's never good to wake up in the shrubs naked, you either got way too drunk, or your azz is a werewolf.

woodchip
DBB Benefactor
DBB Benefactor

Post by woodchip »

I wonder if there was any fondling going on during the return trip.
Cuda68
DBB Captain
DBB Captain

Re:

Post by Cuda68 »

woodchip wrote:I wonder if there was any fondling going on during the return trip.
and why else would Clinton help two pretty girls? any other type of contact with two pretty girls would get him in trouble with Hilary.
Will Robinson
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Post by Will Robinson »

I hope whatever he did it was truly on his own otherwise he may have brought two home and painted targets on the backs of many more around the world....
Dakatsu
DBB Admiral
DBB Admiral

Post by Dakatsu »

Everyone except Bee...
Foil
DBB Material Defender
DBB Material Defender

Post by Foil »

I'm curious as to why Clinton was chosen as the representative to go over there. It surprises me a bit that past U.S.-N.Korea relations are held in such high regard, despite current tensions.
AlphaDoG
DBB Admiral
DBB Admiral

Post by AlphaDoG »

Clinton was chosen by the N. Koreans. It's easy to understand why once you consider that Clinton, with all the \"diplomatic\" efforts he applied during his tenure as POTUS, was the perfect choice for the N. Koreans.

It was during his two terms that N. Korea rushed upon the nuclear bandwagon. Hell, we even help them build \"power\" plants.
It's never good to wake up in the shrubs naked, you either got way too drunk, or your azz is a werewolf.