Hey found an old video of neighbors dog...

Pyro Pilots Lounge. For all topics *not* covered in other DBB forums.

Moderators: fliptw, roid

Canuck
DBB Admiral
DBB Admiral

Hey found an old video of neighbors dog...

Post by Canuck »

His name is Jasper and he's trained in search and rescue... I screwed up by not having the subject in frame 70% of the time but its one of a few I have.

This video starts at my fourth attempt to have him sit up, wait to be shot, fall down and roll over, no mean feat with a dog that really, really likes his treats.

http://videomail.shaw.ca/view/156047125 ... 96/156047/
S13driftAZ
DBB Ace
DBB Ace

Post by S13driftAZ »

Haha awesome vid! I love Labradors so much
Canuck
DBB Admiral
DBB Admiral

Post by Canuck »

Another one... Jasper chooses a toy. In order to cut down on toy loss Jasper is allowed one toy a week to play with. Here is a shot of him choosing his toy for the week;
http://videomail.shaw.ca/view/156047991 ... 016-54006/
Kiran
DBB Captain
DBB Captain

Post by Kiran »

LOL Canuck.
I do the same thing with my dogs. Whenever I need some downtime or work on school work, I have then both sit before a set of toys and let Abbey pick first (since she's top rank) then Haley picks next and they both bring their toys to their kennels to play with for the next hour.

Well... Haley still needs to work out the kinks (she keeps thinking she needs to grab the toy first then drop it and go to kennel). :P
Canuck
DBB Admiral
DBB Admiral

Post by Canuck »

I miss Jasper a lot since he moved to Whitehorse... he is quite the character. Now I'm making friends with the neighbor's 120 Lb. German Shepherd Kodiak. He's a classic black and tan with huge radar ears and is almost as tall as a small deer. His favourite toy is a stuffed Tyrannosaurs Rex dinosaur and he loves tug of war and being scratched behind the ears. The retired RCMP dog on the corner also took a dog treat from me a while back which amazed the owners... they doubted that he would but I guess I was his very first, (the dog biscuit was king sized though). Very territorial dog and still aggressive to certain people, they end up crossing the street. There's also this large pit-bull named Boots that pulls on the leash to come say hi to me, the owner is retarded but I like his dog so I tolerate the chit-chat. I love animals and they love me :)