Save the planet; eat a dog .......................

For discussion of life's issues: current events, social trends and personal opinions.

Moderators: Tunnelcat, Jeff250

dissent
DBB Fleet Admiral
DBB Fleet Admiral

Save the planet; eat a dog .......................

Post by dissent »

From the Dominion Post
http://www.stuff.co.nz/dominion-post/na ... -eat-a-dog

They'll becoming for your house pet soon .............mwahahahahaha!
Will Robinson
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Post by Will Robinson »

The eco footprint of a liberal weenie, due to the bureaucracy and government they create, is greater than a housepet and a 4.6-litre Land Cruiser driven 10,000 kilometres a year combined!

So lets cut to the chase, kill a liberal and feed him to your pet that way you not only save the planet you also upgrade the gene pool and increase the average intelligence of the human race!
CUDA
DBB Master
DBB Master
Location: A Conservative Man in the Liberal bastion of the Pacific Northwest. in Oregon City. Oregon

Post by CUDA »

I KNEW IT!!!!!!!!

Those Phillipino's and Chinese are all liberals. they showed up in my neighborhood a few years ago and all the Dog and Cats started dissapearing. IT'S A CONSPIRACY I TELL YOU, A CONSPIRACY :P

EDIT: question to the OP, where's planet Dave?!?!?!?!?!?

EDIT 2: LOL you could have at least posted something before you edited the thread title :P
“To announce that there must be no criticism of the President, or that we are to stand by the President, right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public.” 

― Theodore Roosevelt
AlphaDoG
DBB Admiral
DBB Admiral

Post by AlphaDoG »

The tread title offends me. :P
It's never good to wake up in the shrubs naked, you either got way too drunk, or your azz is a werewolf.

woodchip
DBB Benefactor
DBB Benefactor

Post by woodchip »

I will start looking more closely at my foot long coney island hot dog before I eat it.
dissent
DBB Fleet Admiral
DBB Fleet Admiral

Re:

Post by dissent »

CUDA wrote:EDIT: question to the OP, where's planet Dave?!?!?!?!?!?

EDIT 2: LOL you could have at least posted something before you edited the thread title :P
Yeah; in retrospect, we probably could have had some fun with that (eh, mr. letterman...?). I was in a bit of a rush.
NUMBERZero
DBB Ace
DBB Ace

Re:

Post by NUMBERZero »

Will Robinson wrote: So lets cut to the chase, kill a liberal and feed him to your pet that way you not only save the planet you also upgrade the gene pool and increase the average intelligence of the human race!
Darn right!

It's amazing how full of themselves liberals are. Can't they realize that most people that even care about it are against them? The odds are like 10/1. I skimmed through the comments of the article and all of the ones that I saw were against her.
How stupid. 1x10 to the 100th dollars says that she has not owned a dog and has known the joy that they bring. Plus this article has 1,000 holes in it.