Cool Mankind Eradication Game

Pyro Pilots Lounge. For all topics *not* covered in other DBB forums.

Moderators: fliptw, roid

S13driftAZ
DBB Ace
DBB Ace

Cool Mankind Eradication Game

Post by S13driftAZ »

http://pandemic2game.com/

You are a virus, mutate and watch countries fall into chaos on a global scale...

If you can infect everyone before countries start to shut down modes of transportation, you've basically won.
S13driftAZ
DBB Ace
DBB Ace

Post by S13driftAZ »

This is how fast I completed the game. Everything else (aside from the message encircled in red) is the stats I had right before I won. I would like to see if any of you can beat my score!:twisted:
Hostile
DBB Admiral
DBB Admiral

Post by Hostile »

You are F-ing morbid. I do not find this funny....
Spaceboy
DBB Captain
DBB Captain

Re:

Post by Spaceboy »

Hostile wrote:You are F-ing morbid. I do not find this funny....
What? You serious?
Isaac
DBB Artist
DBB Artist

Re:

Post by Isaac »

Spaceboy wrote:
Hostile wrote:You are F-ing morbid. I do not find this funny....
What? You serious?
I've killed more people in first person shooters.
TigerRaptor
DBB Fleet Admiral
DBB Fleet Admiral

Post by TigerRaptor »

Not even worth the time.
Hostile
DBB Admiral
DBB Admiral

Post by Hostile »

Playing a game in a setting where you \"kill\" stuff in a first person shooter which simulates war or whatever against other people or aliens or zombies is one thing. Running simulations based on exterminating the human race is an entirely different level of thinking...... And I AM serious about it not being funny and being F-ing morbid.
S13driftAZ
DBB Ace
DBB Ace

Post by S13driftAZ »

I lol'd

That's a very interesting argument you have there. The one about pointing a gun in someones face, watching them cower in fear before your splatter their brains out in broad daylight in front of other pedestrians. Hah, morbid...
Isaac
DBB Artist
DBB Artist

Re:

Post by Isaac »

S13driftAZ wrote:I lol'd

That's a very interesting argument you have there. The one about pointing a gun in someones face, watching them cower in fear before your splatter their brains out in broad daylight in front of other pedestrians. Hah, morbid...
I never thought about killing someone with a crowbar before video games. Thanks video games! :D

lol... count how many are weapon related on the first page.
http://images.google.com/images?source= ... a=N&tab=wi
NUMBERZero
DBB Ace
DBB Ace

Post by NUMBERZero »

XD Check out that crowbar in the bottom right of the second page (unless it gets updaten and moved), I hope they have that one in Modern Warfare 2 tomorrow! :P

Yes, the game seems a bit morbid, but so is everything else. Do we w00t over headshots? Is that not morbid? We are celebrating someone's brains splattered on a wall. Then some run over and t-bag them and shoot them in the face (I really hate, I said HATE, HAAAAAATTTTEEE t-baggers!!!). Is that morbid enough?

\"And when everyone is special, no one will be.\"-Mr. Incredible's nemisis in the black and white S costume also known as Buddy. (for the life of me, I can't remember)
\"PUT THE BALL INNNNNN!!!!!!\"--What I was screaming on 3/7/09 PD Reunion Monsterball game
Descent 3 Anarchy: \"Just you, your ship, and a whole bunch of weapons to turn your enemies into slag.\"--TopGun
Insurrectionist
DBB Captain
DBB Captain

Post by Insurrectionist »

Jason Lee was the voice for Buddy Pine / Syndrome. Mr. Incredible's nemesis.
S13driftAZ
DBB Ace
DBB Ace

Post by S13driftAZ »

So.. has, anyone played it?

I'm starting to feel like this thread is a classic example of epic lose.
Verran
DBB Captain
DBB Captain

Post by Verran »

I have been playing it and find it entertaining.
Burlyman
DBB Admiral
DBB Admiral

Post by Burlyman »

I smell propaganda. :P
NUMBERZero
DBB Ace
DBB Ace

Post by NUMBERZero »

I played it, but I think it's stupid how you can have a disese with 0 visiblity(symptoms) and 0 lethality and the world shuts down every thing so that not one electron can move 1 electron length. It seems more likely that they should really be harmedically sealing the nations for the common cold and not for a, so called, \"disease\" that doesn't do squat till I ramp it up, but they shouldn't know that.
\"PUT THE BALL INNNNNN!!!!!!\"--What I was screaming on 3/7/09 PD Reunion Monsterball game
Descent 3 Anarchy: \"Just you, your ship, and a whole bunch of weapons to turn your enemies into slag.\"--TopGun
S13driftAZ
DBB Ace
DBB Ace

Re:

Post by S13driftAZ »

NUMBERZero wrote:I played it, but I think it's stupid how you can have a disese with 0 visiblity(symptoms) and 0 lethality and the world shuts down every thing so that not one electron can move 1 electron length. It seems more likely that they should really be harmedically sealing the nations for the common cold and not for a, so called, "disease" that doesn't do squat till I ramp it up, but they shouldn't know that.
Well the whole point is to take it slow, have patience. Let it spread to a couple countries before doing anything really. If Madagascar shuts down, restart the game, otherwise your screwed.