Dining Out

For discussion of life's issues: current events, social trends and personal opinions.

Moderators: Tunnelcat, Jeff250

woodchip
DBB Benefactor
DBB Benefactor

Dining Out

Post by woodchip »

Don't know how many of you have read about animal mutilation, if you have and can explain them please do so:

\"Four calves were found dead in a pasture just north of the New Mexico state line in recent weeks. The dead calves had their skins peeled back and organs cleared from the rib cage. One calf had its tongue removed.

But rancher Manuel Sanchez has found no signs of human attackers, such as footprints or ATV tracks. And there are no signs of an animal attack by a coyote or mountain lion. Usually predators leave pools of blood or drag marks from carrying away the livestock. \"

http://www.breitbart.com/article.php?id ... _article=1
S13driftAZ
DBB Ace
DBB Ace

Post by S13driftAZ »

hmmmm....

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:
Its the chupacabra
Sniper
DBB Ace
DBB Ace

Post by Sniper »

Isaac
DBB Artist
DBB Artist

Re:

Post by Isaac »

Sniper wrote:Image
great pic!
Spaceboy
DBB Captain
DBB Captain

Re:

Post by Spaceboy »

Sniper wrote:Image
I bet you were just waiting to use that picture for something. :P
Krom
DBB Database Master
DBB Database Master
Location: Camping the energy center. BTW, did you know you can have up to 100 characters in this location box?

Post by Krom »

Why is it the people wearing tin foil hats always seem to be the ones who most want to share their thoughts with others?
NUMBERZero
DBB Ace
DBB Ace

Post by NUMBERZero »

Ahah! Now that's a nice find, Krom! (oops, off topic :P )
\"PUT THE BALL INNNNNN!!!!!!\"--What I was screaming on 3/7/09 PD Reunion Monsterball game
Descent 3 Anarchy: \"Just you, your ship, and a whole bunch of weapons to turn your enemies into slag.\"--TopGun
Isaac
DBB Artist
DBB Artist

Re:

Post by Isaac »

Krom wrote:Why is it the people wearing tin foil hats always seem to be the ones who most want to share their thoughts with others?
Dbb.net "your tin foil hat".
woodchip
DBB Benefactor
DBB Benefactor

Post by woodchip »

How disappointing. There I thought we could have a quasi intelligent discussion on what or who could be doing such surgical operations. Once again I guess it is easier to post snide pics...much like I do about Obama. :P
Sergeant Thorne
DBB Material Defender
DBB Material Defender

Post by Sergeant Thorne »

Just a thought. There is no blood--no mess because the animal was torn up somewhere else and simply dropped there (you're not thinking 3rd or 4th dimensionally!). Sounds like the leftovers from a deranged occult ritual.

An another note this article seems to be totally uninterested in the clues that anyone should look for first. How was the meat/skin cut? Was it torn? Was it sliced?

I think this is just an attempt to gain the attention of gullible people.

If I were the Sheriff I would treat it like a criminal case unless it could be proved otherwise. They're obviously not dying of natural causes, and the human element looks like it's far from being ruled out. Why start with the fantastic?
Ferno
DBB Commie Anarchist Thug
DBB Commie Anarchist Thug

Re:

Post by Ferno »

woodchip wrote:we could have a quasi intelligent discussion
that hasn't happened here in years.

;)
Tunnelcat
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Re:

Post by Tunnelcat »

woodchip wrote:How disappointing. There I thought we could have a quasi intelligent discussion on what or who could be doing such surgical operations. Once again I guess it is easier to post snide pics...much like I do about Obama. :P
I'll have to agree with woodchip. It is a little strange and bizarre. No one's come up with a good explanation surrounding the how, the why and the method of surgical evisceration that leaves no trace of blood behind. There's a LOT of blood in a cow or horse too. The types of body parts taken are bizarre too. Ritual sacrifice by humans or ?????????

Most of these mutilations happen to cows, but one of the first documented cases was to a horse in Alamosa, Colorado in 1967.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cattle_mutilation
Dedman
DBB Material Defender
DBB Material Defender

Post by Dedman »

AlphaDoG
DBB Admiral
DBB Admiral

Post by AlphaDoG »

Ok I admit it, I do sometimes prefer beef over bacon. :D
It's never good to wake up in the shrubs naked, you either got way too drunk, or your azz is a werewolf.