Best of D2 midi music

The artists and authors forum! NOTE: © original author - do not use w/out consent!

Moderators: MetalBeast, Capm

Alter-Fox
The Feline Menace

Best of D2 midi music

Post by Alter-Fox »

There have been many custom missions made for the descent series, especially for D2. Many of these missions have had awesome midi soundtracks.

I've converted 15 of what, in my opinion, are the best midi songs ever created for D2 to mp3. I gave the instruments mastering to make them sound more \"real\", but they are still the original midi instruments. Altogether, it's over an hour of the best music ever created for a Descent mission. Many of these songs are even better than any of the original music in descent 1, 2, or 3 (I think).

Finally, here's a download link.

http://www.goaruna.com/bioc
Tankie2
DBB Ace
DBB Ace

Post by Tankie2 »

The music can help make a good game of Descent into a great game of Descent. I've always held the people that make the music for Descent missions in as high esteem as the level builders themselves and a I agree with you that this compilation you've gather is some of the very best ever done for Descent 2 custom missions.
Thank you for taking the time and care you took in selecting and converting them to mp3 format and sharing them with us. They will be on the \"PMTC-FTL Radio\" play list in my pyro for a long time to come.
deathbeam
DBB Ace
DBB Ace

Post by deathbeam »

Simply amazing!

This is the exact kind of music I spent hours looking for.
But I never quite found it before.
AlphaDoG
DBB Admiral
DBB Admiral

Post by AlphaDoG »

I am grateful for the jams. :D
It's never good to wake up in the shrubs naked, you either got way too drunk, or your azz is a werewolf.

Alter-Fox
The Feline Menace

Post by Alter-Fox »

Glad you like them.

Many of these songs are by Luke Schneider (Vizor), especially from his missions \"The Entropy Experiment\" and \"Entropy 2: Vengeance\". I had to set myself a limit of how many of his songs I could put in, otherwise I wouldn't have room in there for any others :P.

My personal favourite Descent music of all time is track 2.