And they are allowed to breed...

For discussion of life's issues: current events, social trends and personal opinions.

Moderators: Tunnelcat, Jeff250

VonVulcan
DBB Captain
DBB Captain

And they are allowed to breed...

Post by VonVulcan »

Think what you want about Savage, it's irrelevant, listen to the caller.
(20:12) STRESSTEST: Im actually innocent this time
Isaac
DBB Artist
DBB Artist

Post by Isaac »

Welfare comes from Obama, who gets funding from his stash. The stash is from the money of illegal aliens.

And furthermore, welfare would have more support if the wealthy's income was capped.

With that logic, we should increase the rate of illegal immigration, because they support Obama's stash.

Wow, then we're in bigger trouble than I thought. :lol:
AlphaDoG
DBB Admiral
DBB Admiral

Post by AlphaDoG »

Sheesh!
It's never good to wake up in the shrubs naked, you either got way too drunk, or your azz is a werewolf.

Duper
DBB Master
DBB Master

Post by Duper »

LOL! Thanks Vulcan. I heard this over the weekend and was wanting to post it. Folks like that vote. o_0
Gooberman
DBB Alumni
DBB Alumni

Post by Gooberman »

Perhaps its real, something about it just seems a little off. It's a little too, \"stereo-typical this is what liberals think...\"
CUDA
DBB Master
DBB Master
Location: A Conservative Man in the Liberal bastion of the Pacific Northwest. in Oregon City. Oregon

Post by CUDA »

ROFL. nothing like a good laugh to get the day going.
there really should be an IQ test before your allowed to vote in this country. it used to be at the very least you needed to own property.
“To announce that there must be no criticism of the President, or that we are to stand by the President, right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public.” 

― Theodore Roosevelt
Isaac
DBB Artist
DBB Artist

Re:

Post by Isaac »

CUDA wrote:ROFL. nothing like a good laugh to get the day going.
there really should be an IQ test before your allowed to vote in this country. it used to be at the very least you needed to own property.
Now, that's the kind of elitist talk I like!
CUDA
DBB Master
DBB Master
Location: A Conservative Man in the Liberal bastion of the Pacific Northwest. in Oregon City. Oregon

Re:

Post by CUDA »

Isaac wrote:
NAH its called motivation. if you want something bad enough you tend to put forth the effort to obtain it and to value it. there is a reason why our voter turn out is always in the 30% range. thats because it means nothing and is of no importance to most people.

like welfare there is no effort required to have the "right" to vote therefore it means nothing.

OH and FYI, I think ALL welfare recipients should be drug screened, if I need to take a Drug screen so I can qualify for a Job and to earn an Income so I can pay Uncle Sam my taxes. then people who recieve said taxes in the form of welfare should be required to qualify with the same drug screening standards. maybe then we could weed some of the freeloaders off the system.
vision
DBB Material Defender
DBB Material Defender

Re:

Post by vision »

CUDA wrote:NAH its called motivation. if you want something bad enough you tend to put forth the effort to obtain it and to value it.
That's kind of the basis behind Heinlein's "Starship Troopers," if any of you have read it. Kind of a neat political philosophy (not my personal philosophy, however).
Isaac
DBB Artist
DBB Artist

Re:

Post by Isaac »

CUDA wrote:
Isaac wrote:
NAH its called motivation. if you want something bad enough you tend to put forth the effort to obtain it and to value it. there is a reason why our voter turn out is always in the 30% range. thats because it means nothing and is of no importance to most people.
Call it what you want. I'm for an elitist system.
Tunnelcat
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Post by Tunnelcat »

If people think that we need a litmus test to weed out stupid/crazy voters, it appears we also need one to weed out stupid/crazy candidates that run for office too. :P

http://www.charlotteobserver.com/2010/0 ... ainst.html
Isaac
DBB Artist
DBB Artist

Re:

Post by Isaac »

tunnelcat wrote:If people think that we need a litmus test to weed out stupid/crazy voters, it appears we also need one to weed out stupid/crazy candidates that run for office too. :P
Yeah.