Mawhahahahahaha

For discussion of life's issues: current events, social trends and personal opinions.

Moderators: Tunnelcat, Jeff250

Heretic
DBB Admiral
DBB Admiral
Location: Why no Krom I didn't know you can have 100 characters in this box.

Mawhahahahahaha

Post by Heretic »

Cuda68
DBB Captain
DBB Captain

Post by Cuda68 »

:lol:
null0010
DBB Admiral
DBB Admiral

Post by null0010 »

Y'all ain't ever read Marx, have you? :|
AlphaDoG
DBB Admiral
DBB Admiral

Post by AlphaDoG »

Actually I have read Marx, but that isn't the point. The point was, in case you missed it, LOL!
It's never good to wake up in the shrubs naked, you either got way too drunk, or your azz is a werewolf.

Heretic
DBB Admiral
DBB Admiral

Re:

Post by Heretic »

null0010 wrote:Y'all ain't ever read Marx, have you? :|
You have no sense of humor do you? Is it that Marx is your hero? Did this offend you in some way? Are you in favor of organized revolutionary action against America? Isn't Obama in favor of organized revolutionary transformation of America?
Spidey
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Post by Spidey »

Liberals only have a sense of humor when it’s the right being made fun of. Then they talk about how great it is. (humor)
Isaac
DBB Artist
DBB Artist

Post by Isaac »

Come on, making fun of the president is my favorite right.

Show them if you got them!

null0010
DBB Admiral
DBB Admiral

Re:

Post by null0010 »

Heretic wrote:
You have no sense of humor do you? Is it that Marx is your hero? Did this offend you in some way? Are you in favor of organized revolutionary action against America? Isn't Obama in favor of organized revolutionary transformation of America?
No, I'm just saddened when people are amused by incorrect comparisons. It'd be better to compare Obama to Franco or Mussolini.
AlphaDoG
DBB Admiral
DBB Admiral

Re:

Post by AlphaDoG »

null0010 wrote:
Heretic wrote:
No, I'm just saddened when people are amused by incorrect comparisons. It'd be better to compare Obama to Franco or Mussolini.
Or Stalin, as I pointed out earlier.
It's never good to wake up in the shrubs naked, you either got way too drunk, or your azz is a werewolf.

Heretic
DBB Admiral
DBB Admiral

Post by Heretic »

So you think Obama is more of a fascist dictator?

As far as incorrect comparisons maybe you aught to take that up with the cartoonist.
AlphaDoG
DBB Admiral
DBB Admiral

Post by AlphaDoG »

Stalin's political leanings were not fascist They tended towards the communistic, big difference.

Heh! Yea right!
Fascism vs. Communism?
I'm somewhat confused on the distinctions between these two political systems. I know their ideaologies are very different, as fascists are right-wing and communists are left-wing. But I do not see many differences in the way the systems are run. I thought that the right-wing was supposed to be conservative and authoritarian, while the left wing is geared more towards liberalism. But to me, it seems both sytems are very authoritarian. The government imposes heavy sanctions in both systems and neither side seems to value individualism or liberty, as you would think would exist on the left-wing. Is my confusion plausible or do I just sound like an ignorant ★■◆● right now?

Heretic
DBB Admiral
DBB Admiral

Post by Heretic »

question was for Null Dog.
AlphaDoG
DBB Admiral
DBB Admiral

Post by AlphaDoG »

OH? LOL!

null0010
DBB Admiral
DBB Admiral

Re:

Post by null0010 »

Heretic wrote:So you think Obama is more of a fascist dictator?

As far as incorrect comparisons maybe you aught to take that up with the cartoonist.
Obama's very pro-corporate and supports the unchecked expansion of executive and law enforcement power. Same with Franco and Mussolini.
woodchip
DBB Benefactor
DBB Benefactor

Re:

Post by woodchip »

null0010 wrote:
Heretic wrote:
Obamawaffe
null0010
DBB Admiral
DBB Admiral

Post by null0010 »

Obamalini? Sounds like a dinner dish at the Olive Garden.
AlphaDoG
DBB Admiral
DBB Admiral

Re:

Post by AlphaDoG »

null0010 wrote:Obamalini? Sounds like a dinner dish at the Olive Garden.
Mawhahahahahaha

Ferno
DBB Commie Anarchist Thug
DBB Commie Anarchist Thug

Re:

Post by Ferno »

Heretic wrote:You have no sense of humor do you? Is it that Marx is your hero? Did this offend you in some way? Are you in favor of organized revolutionary action against America? Isn't Obama in favor of organized revolutionary transformation of America?
Do you do parties? I'll throw in the orange wig and face makeup for free if you do.
Blaze
DBB Ace
DBB Ace

Post by Blaze »

FOOLISH MORTALZ

It doesn't matter if you have a sea of hydrogen barackside, money always makes the rich richer.