The coolest music video EVER!!!`

Pyro Pilots Lounge. For all topics *not* covered in other DBB forums.

Moderators: fliptw, roid

Gekko71
DBB Captain
DBB Captain

The coolest music video EVER!!!`

Post by Gekko71 »

Remember \"Sour\" - the japanese band who did this video with the webcams?...I posted it here earlier.

Well their new video leaves it for dead!! :lol:

I can't explain it properly - you hve to see it for yourself. You need to load it in Chrome or Safari and give it access to your webcam, your twitter account and your facebook page.

I know that sounds weird, but trust me and allow the access - it was perfectly safe for me and the result was jaw dropping. 8) 8) 8) 8)

To view this masterpiece, click here.
Thenior
DBB Captain
DBB Captain

Post by Thenior »

unfortunately, I only had Facebook, but it was still cool.
CDN_Merlin
DBB_Master
DBB_Master

Post by CDN_Merlin »

Giving a web page access to Facebook, Twitter and your web cam. Haha, yeah right. Not going to happen. That is allowing yourself to be hacked later.
Gekko71
DBB Captain
DBB Captain

Re:

Post by Gekko71 »

CDN_Merlin wrote:Giving a web page access to Facebook, Twitter and your web cam. Haha, yeah right. Not going to happen. That is allowing yourself to be hacked later.
That occurred to me too - but I don't think it's a significant risk. The information on my facebook page is very benign (deliberately) and I use different login details for the rest of my important information. I don't use Twitter so that was irrelevant, and my webcam is neither in constant use or turned on.

What the clip does take images from your webcam and facebook page and turn them into animated elements during the video clip. I suppose it's possible for them to retain a copy of the images, but that doesn't make you more of a hacking target.

So where's the danger?