Identify this

Pyro Pilots Lounge. For all topics *not* covered in other DBB forums.

Moderators: fliptw, roid

woodchip
DBB Benefactor
DBB Benefactor

Identify this

Post by woodchip »

Seems something is flying over Denver that no one can identify. Scroll to bottom for vid:

http://www.ufocasebook.com/2012/denverv ... lTx5V_xgsw
flip
DBB Material Defender
DBB Material Defender

Re: Identify this

Post by flip »

Well, I have investigated several of these "sightings," a few of them which had high standing members of the community collaborating each other. Their descriptions are the same and they seem at least sincere, but here's the thing for me. Take the sighting in Aurora for instance, that one seemed the most compelling. A mile long object that many people see that moves at the speed of light, makes impossible turns and does not plow the ground up when it moves across the earth at these speeds. If you've ever seen an airshow where these jets break the sound barrier and push the air out from around them you know what I mean. Now, I don't doubt all these people saw something and a mile long object is somewhat extraordinary, but I think all they saw was a projection. Anything with mass has to be bound by the laws of physics. Why people are seeing these things I don't know, but it's just light play in my opinion. The purpose behind it remains to be seen.
Isaac
DBB Artist
DBB Artist

Post by Isaac »

One of these

probably sent by their own weather department.

The movement would be caused by air current. The speed is caused by them playing the video much faster than it was recorded.

myth_busted.gif
❉⊱•═•⊰❉⊱•═•⊰❉⊱•═•⊰❉❉⊱•═•⊰❉⊱•═•⊰❉⊱•═•⊰❉❉⊱•═•⊰❉⊱•═•⊰❉⊱•═•⊰❉
-⎽__⎽-⎻⎺⎺⎻-⎽__⎽--⎻⎺⎺⎻-★ ·:*¨༺꧁༺ :E ༻꧂༻¨*:·.★-⎽__⎽-⎻⎺⎺⎻-⎽__⎽--⎻⎺⎺⎻-
❉⊱•═•⊰❉⊱•═•⊰❉⊱•═•⊰❉❉⊱•═•⊰❉⊱•═•⊰❉⊱•═•⊰❉❉⊱•═•⊰❉⊱•═•⊰❉⊱•═•⊰❉
roid
DBB Master
DBB Master

Post by roid »

*start video*
... nobody... i mean nobody... can explain what it is
*instantly close video*

... reluctantly comes back ...
*looks up the video on youtube instead*
[youtube]J8X6zquGFnk[/youtube]
"too fast to be seen with the naked eye"
@1:36 bird is clearly flying in a line across shot in lower right corner, clearly flying only a little slower than the "UFO". Must be a pretty fast bird that you "can't see it with the naked eye". Just how stupid is the audience of this show? Yikes
*close window again*
Capm
DBB DemiGod
DBB DemiGod

Post by Capm »

Erratic, flying craft, launching and landing in a residential neighborhood that doesn't show up on radar and is barely visible on a distant camera.

Its an R/C craft of some kind, maybe a home-built jobber by some teenager, or by the guy who doesn't want to be identified.

Bunch of morons.
--------------
----------
---Capm
http://www.midnightsquadron.com
Top Gun
DBB Master
DBB Master

Post by Top Gun »

Someone call me when UFO conspiracy theorists manage to grab video that isn't extremely low-res and out of focus. :P
flip
DBB Material Defender
DBB Material Defender

Post by flip »

Lol, that's what I thought about the Aurora sighting, TG. Over 30 people, mainly the politicians, police and business owners ;), all claim to see an object 1 mile long by 1/2 mile wide!!!!!! and no one gets a shot of it. Lol, I'd knocked somebody down getting to a camera >: ). Maybe just a good way to boost a failing economy in Aurora? :P