getting it right this time

For discussion of life's issues: current events, social trends and personal opinions.

Moderators: Tunnelcat, Jeff250

CUDA
DBB Master
DBB Master
Location: A Conservative Man in the Liberal bastion of the Pacific Northwest. in Oregon City. Oregon

getting it right this time

Post by CUDA »

Secretary of State Hillary Clinton calls perpetrators behind hostage standoff at natural-gas site 'terrorists,' after one American dies during raid and questions arise over Algeria's decision to avoid assistance from Western countries.
so this is an act of Terror, but Benghazi was because of a video??

on the bright side. at least they got this story right.
“To announce that there must be no criticism of the President, or that we are to stand by the President, right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public.” 

― Theodore Roosevelt
woodchip
DBB Benefactor
DBB Benefactor

Re: getting it right this time

Post by woodchip »

Don't have to worry about re-election so getting it right is easy.
callmeslick
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Post by callmeslick »

I suspect, though, she might be thinking of ELECTION.....as in 2016.
"The Party told you to reject all evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command."
George Orwell---"1984"
Will Robinson
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Post by Will Robinson »

callmeslick wrote:I suspect, though, she might be thinking of ELECTION.....as in 2016.
I remember when the prospect of Hillary as President scared me so much I voted for Obama. My how times have changed, it actually sounds like an improvement now!
Spidey
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Post by Spidey »

Biden/Hilary 2016…I’m going to be sick.
callmeslick
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Post by callmeslick »

I don't think Hilary does the second banana thing.....but, odder things have happened. Until very recently, I was pretty sure that Joe wouldn't go through the hell of running for President, either. Now, I am tending to suspect he will, and is being set up well for it by Obama with certain assignments. I bet I'm going to get campaign money inquiries tomorrow night at the Delaware Dems event. This should prove interesting.
"The Party told you to reject all evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command."
George Orwell---"1984"
woodchip
DBB Benefactor
DBB Benefactor

Post by woodchip »

callmeslick wrote:I suspect, though, she might be thinking of ELECTION.....as in 2016.
I suspect Benghazi will come back to haunt her if she does...that and the pic of her dancing behind a African woman and staring at her butt. Might get the lesbian vote though.
Will Robinson
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Post by Will Robinson »

I will truly enjoy the primary season if Biden vs Hillary happens! They are evenly matched in many ways and have knowledge of each others activities during the 8 years with Obama. With Bidens big mouth we are bound to enjoy some serious spontaneous revalations. Seeing who will get to out race card the other should be fun too!

damn I'm smiling at the thought of it!!
Krom
DBB Database Master
DBB Database Master
Location: Camping the energy center. BTW, did you know you can have up to 100 characters in this location box?

Post by Krom »

I donno, I'm kinda looking forward to the republican primary. Lets see if they can find an even more whitest white guy ever, maybe they will find someone so white that he literally sucks the color out of everything he touches, and the yard signs will read "Bleach & Albino 2016"... :P
woodchip
DBB Benefactor
DBB Benefactor

Post by woodchip »

you forget the gop had Herman Caine running last time and as soon as the libs saw he was gaining the lead, they attacked him. shows how racist the libs really are. In the up coming presidential you will have Marco Rubio running, Maybe Tom Cruz or even Bobby Jindal. All of whom are anything but lilley white
Spidey
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Post by Spidey »

So Being white is now a liability?

Sad
Djcjr
DBB Ace
DBB Ace

Post by Djcjr »

woodchip wrote:you forget the gop had Herman Caine running last time and as soon as the libs saw he was gaining the lead, they attacked him. shows how racist the libs really are.

Have people forgotten that there's a liberal/democrat black president currently in office? :) Attacking each other to acquire a political seat is, unfortunately, the way most do it.
woodchip
DBB Benefactor
DBB Benefactor

Post by woodchip »

You forget...we weern't allowed to criticize Obama as that was being racist
Burlyman
DBB Admiral
DBB Admiral

Post by Burlyman »

CUDA wrote:
Secretary of State Hillary Clinton calls perpetrators behind hostage standoff at natural-gas site 'terrorists,' after one American dies during raid and questions arise over Algeria's decision to avoid assistance from Western countries.

Pot, meet kettle.
--Neo, the fourth greatest pilot in the universe
CUDA
DBB Master
DBB Master
Location: A Conservative Man in the Liberal bastion of the Pacific Northwest. in Oregon City. Oregon

Post by CUDA »

Burlyman wrote:
CUDA wrote:

Pot, meet kettle.
your point??????

because you completely failed to make one.
“To announce that there must be no criticism of the President, or that we are to stand by the President, right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public.” 

― Theodore Roosevelt
CobGobbler
DBB Ace
DBB Ace

Post by CobGobbler »

Yes GOP, please have Ted Cruz run for president. Santorum, Gingritch, Cruz, one of the crazy Paul guys, my god it's like a comedic valhalla right there.

It's three years away, but I'm going to go ahead and say that at least President Obama will be invited to the Democratic convention in 2016, unlike poor GW who just did a little video.

Y'all realize that your messenger isn't the problem right? Romney was a good family man, a successful businessman, and just a logical choice to be president but he was beaten soundly. Rubio seems to be a good politician, but people are shying away from Republican policies.
callmeslick
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Post by callmeslick »

Cobs right......as much as I have expressed admiration for Christie, and have some liking for Jindal, if they have to kowtow to the loons to get nominated, and get painted into a tight corner like Romney did, they're dead in the water. Current public support for the GOP stands at 26% and sinking, that just doesn't win National elections. And, I say this despite the GOP working like the devil to change the electoral college rules, SOLELY in states that have been going to the Dems in Presidential races. The demographics and other pressures are changing too rapidly for that approach to succeed.
George Orwell---"1984"