All I can say is...WTF?

For discussion of life's issues: current events, social trends and personal opinions.

Moderators: Tunnelcat, Jeff250

Nightshade
DBB Master
DBB Master

All I can say is...WTF?

Post by Nightshade »

Indications that the U.S. Is Planning a Nuclear Attack Against Russia

Posted on June 13, 2014 by WashingtonsBlog
Preface by Washington’s Blog: Daniel Estulin is saying the same thing.
http://www.washingtonsblog.com/2014/06/ ... ussia.html

Whether this is Russian propaganda or not- a bill IS going through Congress to arm Kiev and further exacerbate the situation between the US and Russia. - https://www.congress.gov/bill/113th-con ... -bill/2828

Russia is of course responding in kind- http://www.interfax.com/newsinf.asp?id=558263

The Ukraine crisis essentially came out of nowhere and now people are dying because of it. Will the dead soon include the rest of us?
"Political power grows out of the barrel of a gun" - Mao Zedong
sigma
DBB Fleet Admiral
DBB Fleet Admiral

Re: All I can say is...WTF?

Post by sigma »

The problem of Americans is that they are not Americans. It's just a mob of thugs and immigrants who came from is unclear. And who got the chance to raise its economy, while in Eurasia was WW2. If America will manage not former British, Spanish or Portuguese, and even more so, not the "Americans", and Indians all over the world then there will be peace.
Tunnelcat
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Post by Tunnelcat »

Why would we even want to go the nuclear war route? Cyber war is the new rage solution to national disagreements. Either the U.S. or the Russians and Chinese could just as easily press a button on some computer in some secret bunker somewhere, unleashing some nasty computer viruses that are already imbedded in our grid control systems, screwing up our power grid and infrastructure, putting us all back into the dark ages. Less mass death that way, but just as satisfyingly destructive. If our government is really, REALLY considering a nuclear exchange to solve issues with Putin, they're stupider than I thought, and I already think they're a bunch of idiots. Silly me, I thought I voted for a less warmongering Democrat when I gave Obama my vote. :roll:

Stupid Congress. We don't WANT another Cold War.
Cat (n.) A bipolar creature which would as soon gouge your eyes out as it would cuddle.
Will Robinson
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Post by Will Robinson »

I'm not seeing any potential nuclear agitation in that Bill.
And flying B2 bombers on training missions is just a typical and an expected response to Putin doing the same thing a couple weeks ago in our neighborhood.

Why get Russia all tooled up for Cold War? Because they can't afford it and we can.

Not saying it is a great idea but we used it successfully before to keep them occupied economically so maybe someone has decided to do it again.
callmeslick
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Post by callmeslick »

who needs nukes? Economic pressure and patience.....sort of like Obama told y'all......
http://www.msn.com/en-us/money/markets/ ... ar-BBgU338
"The Party told you to reject all evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command."
George Orwell---"1984"
woodchip
DBB Benefactor
DBB Benefactor

Post by woodchip »

Obama is simply emulating Reagan.
Liberal speak: "Convenience for you means control for him, free and the price is astronomical, you're the product for sale". Neil Oliver

Leftist are Evil, and Liberals keep voting for them. Dennis Prager
Z..
DBB Ace
DBB Ace

Post by Z.. »

Can't even give the guy just a sliver of credit huh woodchip?
callmeslick
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Post by callmeslick »

woodchip wrote:Obama is simply emulating Reagan.
In a very real sense, yes he is. Now, Reagan had an early phase(which was a waste of money), and a later phase, more economic in nature. That is the blueprint the WH is following.
"The Party told you to reject all evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command."
George Orwell---"1984"
CUDA
DBB Master
DBB Master
Location: A Conservative Man in the Liberal bastion of the Pacific Northwest. in Oregon City. Oregon

Post by CUDA »

Except what is putting the pressure on Russia is the falling gas price because of the fracking for oil, which is opposed by the Obama administration.
“To announce that there must be no criticism of the President, or that we are to stand by the President, right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public.” 

― Theodore Roosevelt
Tunnelcat
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Post by Tunnelcat »

Obama is not the only one opposing fracking. I bet if you got your drinking water from your own well near a fracking drilling site, I'd bet you'd be opposed too. :wink:

http://news.nationalgeographic.com/news ... ergy-news/
Cat (n.) A bipolar creature which would as soon gouge your eyes out as it would cuddle.
callmeslick
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Post by callmeslick »

CUDA wrote:Except what is putting the pressure on Russia is the falling gas price because of the fracking for oil, which is opposed by the Obama administration.
fracking has little to do with the price drop. Demand has plummetted, and production was ramped up around the world, so reserves are almost overfull. The bottom line is that the drop served up the coup de grace for the Russians, but things were going south before that. I take it that you, too, cannot find it in yourself to realize that much of what Obama has done in handling Russia, immigration and foreign affairs is proving to be successful?
George Orwell---"1984"
Spidey
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Post by Spidey »

Number one. Sanctions are evil because they only hurt the innocent.

Number two. Yea, the immigration thing may work, but that don’t make it right.

Number three. You are kidding about foreign affairs right? (crossing red lines, Iraq…etc)

Effective…possibly…the right thing…jury’s out.
Will Robinson
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Post by Will Robinson »

"successful"...every fool that did something bad on purpose was successful.
sigma
DBB Fleet Admiral
DBB Fleet Admiral

Post by sigma »

callmeslick wrote:
CUDA wrote: The bottom line is that the drop served up the coup de grace for the Russians, but things were going south before that.
Strategic resources - is not only energy resources.
I assure you that if Russia will lose the opportunity to be the largest exporter of energy resources (although this is unlikely), it would be the world's largest producer and exporter of food. Agro-industrial potential is so high that Russia will be able to become a major world exporter of grain and meat. And that would be a disaster for the United States. So, let sleeping dogs lie.
Will Robinson
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Post by Will Robinson »

sigma wrote:
callmeslick wrote:
CUDA wrote: The bottom line is that the drop served up the coup de grace for the Russians, but things were going south before that.
I assure you that if Russia will lose the opportunity to be the largest exporter of energy resources (although this is unlikely), it would be the world's largest producer and exporter of food. Agro-industrial potential is so high that Russia will be able to become a major world exporter of grain and meat. And that would be a disaster for the United States. So, let sleeping dogs lie.
If Russia is so Agro-rich why aren't they the leader now? It doesn't make sense that they aren't already cashing in on this supposed great ability/potential.
They have had the need for it for decades....

I think that is a bunch of propaganda some Russian media outlet has told you so that they can stay in favor with the Russian government.

Russian agriculture is like 5% of the Russian gross domestic product. And that is after a ten year decline from 15%!
So pardon me if I'm not counting on Russia's agricultural power anytime soon.
If you guys lose your energy money you will be lucky if you can figure out how to grow enough food to keep yourselves from starving let alone have enough left over to sell.
CUDA
DBB Master
DBB Master
Location: A Conservative Man in the Liberal bastion of the Pacific Northwest. in Oregon City. Oregon

Post by CUDA »

sigma wrote:
callmeslick wrote:
Sorry. Our government pays our farmers NOT to produce. So we really only work at a fraction of what we are capable. Russia is no threat to us since we export a very large portion of what we produce. Much of it to Russia
“To announce that there must be no criticism of the President, or that we are to stand by the President, right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public.” 

― Theodore Roosevelt
Spidey
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Post by Spidey »

The lunacy of all lunacies…we pay people so we can pay more for what they produce.

That’s what I need…”Here Spidey, take this money and stay home today…and then I will pay you more for your stuff, when I see you next time.”
sigma
DBB Fleet Admiral
DBB Fleet Admiral

Post by sigma »

Will Robinson wrote:
sigma wrote:
callmeslick wrote:
If Russia is so Agro-rich why aren't they the leader now? It doesn't make sense that they aren't already cashing in on this supposed great ability/potential.
They have had the need for it for decades....

I think that is a bunch of propaganda some Russian media outlet has told you so that they can stay in favor with the Russian government.

Russian agriculture is like 5% of the Russian gross domestic product. And that is after a ten year decline from 15%!
So pardon me if I'm not counting on Russia's agricultural power anytime soon.
If you guys lose your energy money you will be lucky if you can figure out how to grow enough food to keep yourselves from starving let alone have enough left over to sell.
Just after the 1998 default in Russia all the small and medium business was destroyed. Therefore, it became more profitable to engage in the production of goods is not, and speculation on imported goods.
In the early 21st century, the situation has stabilized considerably so that even farmers from Germany, USA, Australia and other countries began to sell his business at home and migrated to Russia to open a private business of producing agricultural products. Foreigners who have become Russian citizens and farmers and is now quite successfully implement their products in major retail chains and restaurants. The only problem now is that f*cking officials accustomed to take bribes specifically from businessmen-speculators imported goods.
And you probably have forgotten that in the 19th century Russia was the largest exporter of wheat to the United States and Europe.
CUDA
DBB Master
DBB Master

Post by CUDA »

19th century???

Who cares about 100 + years ago

― Theodore Roosevelt
sigma
DBB Fleet Admiral
DBB Fleet Admiral

Post by sigma »

CUDA wrote:19th century???

Who cares about 100 + years ago
You have no future, if you do not draw conclusions from the experience of previous generations.
Will Robinson
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Post by Will Robinson »

Sigma, you suggested Russia is a 'sleeping dog' that has the potential to wake up and become the worlds leader of agriculture.

I think Russia hasn't got the equipment nor the skilled manpower to create an agricultural power anything like what you suggested. It will take decades of commitment to build the capability. And for all your land you have a much smaller portion that is both fertile and has good weather to support the crops and right now you haven't got enough established farms to pose any kind of dominance in the industry.

Russia is a sleeping dog that would wake up hungry if it lost the energy dollars and have to start wars, not farms, if it wanted to survive because farms with equipment and farmers to work them are not created overnight. Your, now dead, State run farming was not replaced by private farming, neither small farms nor large commercial farms. Your equipment is lacking. Your manpower is lacking and no one outside of Russia wants to invest in Russian farms on land that can't be 'owned' or in a Russian economy that can be shut down by the poor decisions of a bad leader as you have right now.
sigma
DBB Fleet Admiral
DBB Fleet Admiral

Post by sigma »

Of course, Russia is unlikely to become a world leader in the production of bananas and pineapples. It is hard to deny. But as for example wheat, rye, fish, pork, beef and chicken, I do not have even the slightest doubt that Rosiya will ensure the rapid growth of the industry in the next 5-7 years in case of need. As for vegetables, it is generally without comment. Without exaggeration, Russia will be able to meet the demand for vegetables people all over the planet.
With regard to manpower. This again is a hassle-free question. Russia is the former Soviet Union, you forget about it? In fact, little has changed after the reform of the Soviet Union in the Commonwealth of Independent States. I'm not talking about the Chinese, one half of which are already engaged in the production of agricultural products in Siberia and the Far East using and supplying high-tech equipment for processing of products, and the other half just dreaming about it.
Russia does not start the war. Russia only responds to aggression to the complete destruction of the enemy.
Spidey
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Post by Spidey »

sigma wrote: Russia only responds to aggression to the complete destruction of the enemy.
Yea…lol…tell that to the Japanese who kicked your ass in the Russo-Japanese War.
CUDA
DBB Master
DBB Master

Post by CUDA »

You dont even need to go back that far
17 September 1939 russia invades Poland
20 August 1968 Soviet Union invades Czechoslovakia

just a couple of examples where we know Russia was just "defending" themselves

― Theodore Roosevelt
sigma
DBB Fleet Admiral
DBB Fleet Admiral

Post by sigma »

CUDA wrote:You dont even need to go back that far
17 September 1939 russia invades Poland
20 August 1968 Soviet Union invades Czechoslovakia

just a couple of examples where we know Russia was just "defending" themselves
Apparently you fell asleep, unable to finish your thought. I'll help you.
"just a couple of examples where we know Russia was just "defending", unlike the United States, which...(?)"
Will Robinson
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Post by Will Robinson »

well then clearly the U.S. is just 'defending' itself as well...
sigma
DBB Fleet Admiral
DBB Fleet Admiral

Post by sigma »

Will Robinson wrote:well then clearly the U.S. is just 'defending' itself as well...
Do not you think that the concept of 'defending' can be applied only in the case of an apparent attack on your homeland? That's what makes the United States, it is called shameless and brazen violation of the independence and rights of the citizens of other countries who can not defend themselves from US aggression, and only in the economic interests of the United States. US does not care about the opinion of the international community and kills thousands of innocent people in other countries. Bomb the terrorists via missile strikes so stupid as to shoot a artillery on the sparrows. Americans have already drowned in the blood of innocent people, and their souls will forever haunt you in another world.
CUDA
DBB Master
DBB Master

Post by CUDA »

please explain to me when Poland Attacked Russia in 1939 and when Czechoslovakia Attacked Russia in 1968.

― Theodore Roosevelt
sigma
DBB Fleet Admiral
DBB Fleet Admiral

Post by sigma »

Please explain to me why foreign journalists covering the real situation in Ukraine, exposed persecuted and repressed by the authorities of the European Union and the United States.
Will Robinson
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Post by Will Robinson »

But we were just 'defending' ourselves like Russia does. Stop being a hypocrite sigma. We have a right to go into other places and kill just like you do.
CUDA
DBB Master
DBB Master

Post by CUDA »

sigma wrote:Russia does not start the war. Russia only responds to aggression to the complete destruction of the enemy
so with my two example alone it shows that you
A. have no clue what you are talking about
B. are a liar.

which is it?

― Theodore Roosevelt
sigma
DBB Fleet Admiral
DBB Fleet Admiral

Post by sigma »

Will Robinson wrote:But we were just 'defending' ourselves like Russia does. Stop being a hypocrite sigma. We have a right to go into other places and kill just like you do.
How can you explain the well-known fact that Americans consider themselves "blue blood," Lord of the world, while all other peoples for them all just slaves that should serve them? Personally, my opinion is that the media in the United States have worked hard to settle in Americans worms fascism and racial hatred. Americans sincerely and earnestly hate Slavs, not even knowing why. For Americans, Russian worse than negros. American consciousness - is just consciousness zombie demons. I will personally drive a aspen stake in every American to exorcise the demons from them, for their own good. Although at first I need to go to America and look into the eyes American that I was convinced of my findings. Because I see a big difference between the Russian Americans and US Americans.
CUDA wrote:
sigma wrote:Russia does not start the war. Russia only responds to aggression to the complete destruction of the enemy
so with my two example alone it shows that you
A. have no clue what you are talking about
B. are a liar.

which is it?
You need to get rid of some complexes, so that we can continue normal communication. You do not want to answer questions. At least it is not correct.
Will Robinson
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Post by Will Robinson »

sigma wrote:
Will Robinson wrote:But we were just 'defending' ourselves like Russia does. Stop being a hypocrite sigma. We have a right to go into other places and kill just like you do.
How can you explain the well-known fact that Americans consider themselves "blue blood," Lord of the world, while all other peoples for them all just slaves that should serve them?
I don't have any explanation for your completely ridiculous perceptions of what americans consider themselves to be.
I can only offer my amusement at how wrong you are and my pity for your being so misinformed.

You should investigate how you came to believe such foolishness and seek the truth instead of propaganda.

Maybe your use of the Internet is monitored by the State and you know that if you keep up the pretense that you actually believe such nonsense it will result in your being rewarded as a good-little-Russian.
Maybe you'll get a few extra rolls of toilet paper rations or something for your effort.

If that is the reason for your comments then so be it.
" A man has to know his limitations." -JW
sigma
DBB Fleet Admiral
DBB Fleet Admiral

Post by sigma »

If I write in Russian social networks or here that Putin is an idiot with the manners of the power "Tsar of All Russia", it would not be true. Vladimir Putin understands my humor, because he and I are Russian. Are you there in the West do not understand healthy humor. Because you are programmed robots, which should say only that you will be allowed to speak.
Top Gun
DBB Master
DBB Master

Post by Top Gun »

ahahahahaha I love you sigma
sigma
DBB Fleet Admiral
DBB Fleet Admiral

Post by sigma »

If someone says that Top Gun is an idiot , Top Gun would not feel like an idiot if he really is not an idiot, is not it?
(you can consider himself flattered that your mind has been compared with the mind of Vladimir Putin) :wink:
CUDA
DBB Master
DBB Master

Post by CUDA »

amazingly Vladimir Putin was voted Russia's man of the year for 15 years in a row. what ARE the odds :P

either that or there aren't any other "men" in Russia :huh:
Vladimir Putin has been named Russia's "Man Of The Year" for the 15th time in a row, Interfax news agency reports.

The Russian president won by a landslide, claiming 68% of votes. The runner-up got only 4% of votes. The poll was conducted by the Public Opinion Foundation and included 1,500 respondents in 43 regions of Russia, according to Interfax.
I'm sure it was an absolute fair vote too

― Theodore Roosevelt
sigma
DBB Fleet Admiral
DBB Fleet Admiral

Post by sigma »

Over the past few years intelligence services of different countries (primarily the US) are actively implementing their agents of influence in Russia. It is not surprising that today there is a hidden and total control of the Russian special services for anyone who has any influence. And even more so it is not surprising that all the opposition's attempts to carry out a coup d'etat was brutally suppressed.

(confidentially for you, CUDA) :wink:
sigma
DBB Fleet Admiral
DBB Fleet Admiral

Post by sigma »

Will Robinson wrote:..I think Russia hasn't got the equipment ...
By the way, with regard to imported equipment. I've said before that the imported equipment and vehicles simply can not withstand the climatic conditions, for example in Siberia. Some obsessed foreigners are well aware that half of northern Siberia has not yet been studied, and there never was a people and where it is a high probability to find on the banks Siberian of rivers and streams large diamonds and gold nuggets that simply lie on the surface, washed with water. But foreigners are too greedy and rely only on themselves and their machinery and equipment. They think that Siberia is the same as Canada :lol: How many foreigners (who supposedly just come to fish and hunt) were died in the vast forests and swamps of Siberia, only God knows. This is not to say in the press, but local hunters can tell you many interesting things.
callmeslick
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Post by callmeslick »

sigma wrote: By the way, with regard to imported equipment. I've said before that the imported equipment and vehicles simply can not withstand the climatic conditions, for example in Siberia.
that is ludicrous. I am quite sure that Kubota(Japan) and Caterpiller(US) produce all kinds of equipment that will hold up just fine.
Some obsessed foreigners are well aware that half of northern Siberia has not yet been studied, and there never was a people and where it is a high probability to find on the banks Siberian of rivers and streams large diamonds
those foreigners, and Russians, too, who have the most rudimentary knowledge of geology will know that this is highly unlikely. Also, while it's true that half the Siberian land-mass hasn't been explored in situ, the whole of it has been quite thoroughly analyzed remotely. As for your claim that it hasn't even been studied, I'll put that one off to translation.
and gold nuggets that simply lie on the surface, washed with water.
it wouldn't have remained unsettled for long, given human nature. Going up to the Yukon was/is no picnic, but people did it, with far lesser resources and gear, because of gold being present. As for huge hunks of gold simply lying there, once again, that would be a phenomenon never really seen elsewhere on the planet, so I have my doubts.

But foreigners are too greedy and rely only on themselves and their machinery and equipment.
what would you have them rely upon? Your expertise wouldn't be much help, from what one can read here.
They think that Siberia is the same as Canada :lol:
:lol: indeed, if you are really so stupid as to think that.
How many foreigners (who supposedly just come to fish and hunt) were died in the vast forests and swamps of Siberia, only God knows. This is not to say in the press, but local hunters can tell you many interesting things.
well, my fishing buddies have been going over for nearly two decades now, generally in parties of 12-15 at a time. Everyone has made it back thus far, and the trout and salmon fishing is superb. The food and drink aren't to my tastes and I hate to fly, so I'll listen to their stories and see their pictures. What you are talking about regarding hazards is puzzling, at best. All the Russians they encountered were welcoming, the woods were peaceful and beautiful, the landscape largely unspoiled. You should focus on those latter traits, as they are worth more(in the long run) that the amount of gold or diamonds you're ever going to see out of the place.
George Orwell---"1984"