a new level of Obama hate stupidity

For discussion of life's issues: current events, social trends and personal opinions.

Moderators: Tunnelcat, Jeff250

callmeslick
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

a new level of Obama hate stupidity

Post by callmeslick »

"The Party told you to reject all evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command."
George Orwell---"1984"
Tunnelcat
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Re: a new level of Obama hate stupidity

Post by Tunnelcat »

All I can do is shake my head. What desperate morons these guys must be to even come up with this drivel.
Cat (n.) A bipolar creature which would as soon gouge your eyes out as it would cuddle.
Ferno
DBB Commie Anarchist Thug

Post by Ferno »

LOL. they must be really desperate.
woodchip
DBB Benefactor
DBB Benefactor

Post by woodchip »

All I know is Herr Klinton has a pretty scary finger. What tales it could it tell if it could talk.
Liberal speak: "Convenience for you means control for him, free and the price is astronomical, you're the product for sale". Neil Oliver

Leftist are Evil, and Liberals keep voting for them. Dennis Prager
Top Gun
DBB Master
DBB Master

Post by Top Gun »

I thought that was his cigar... >_>
Tunnelcat
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Post by Tunnelcat »

Top Gun wrote:I thought that was his cigar... >_>
Oooooooooh smack!
Cat (n.) A bipolar creature which would as soon gouge your eyes out as it would cuddle.
Nightshade
DBB Master
DBB Master

Post by Nightshade »

"Political power grows out of the barrel of a gun" - Mao Zedong
callmeslick
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Post by callmeslick »

above--LIE, I see it, most of us do.
"The Party told you to reject all evidence of your eyes and ears. It was their final, most essential command."
George Orwell---"1984"
woodchip
DBB Benefactor
DBB Benefactor

Post by woodchip »

Lets see, he is going to allow triple the number of Syrians into our country, not thinking that 100's if not 1000's of ISIS members will be mixed into them. Kinda like during the 2nd WW we would of let German or Japanese into our country on humanitarian grounds.
Liberal speak: "Convenience for you means control for him, free and the price is astronomical, you're the product for sale". Neil Oliver

Spidey
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Post by Spidey »

The quote at the bottom of that image is as true as it gets.
callmeslick
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Post by callmeslick »

woodchip wrote:Lets see, he is going to allow triple the number of Syrians into our country, not thinking that 100's if not 1000's of ISIS members will be mixed into them. Kinda like during the 2nd WW we would of let German or Japanese into our country on humanitarian grounds.
I have faith that they will vet them a bit and in fact, would like a link to the stated policy.
George Orwell---"1984"
callmeslick
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Post by callmeslick »

Spidey wrote:The quote at the bottom of that image is as true as it gets.
it is, because there is no such thing as Islamic Terror. There is terror, by folks who wish to propagandize that it is Islamic in nature. That's all, and way to go for being stupid enough to help them spread their message.
George Orwell---"1984"
callmeslick
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Post by callmeslick »

and Rudy puts his two cents in........this is why we elected Obama, not you, Rudy:
http://www.politico.com/story/2015/02/r ... 15309.html

you see, Obama and most of us DO love America, and America does not stand for ignorance, hatred, and lies. The right clearly does, now.
George Orwell---"1984"
callmeslick
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Post by callmeslick »

and, to the above, Rachel Maddow wrote, correctly:
"As for Walker, it’s obviously not fair to blame the governor for Giuliani’s buffoonery, and I seriously doubt Walker knew what Giuliani was going to say in advance. But Walker now has an opportunity to make clear to the public that he finds such ugliness unacceptable.

It’s a test of leadership – is the Wisconsin Republican willing to distance himself from ugly and stupid attacks on the president’s patriotism? Walker was on CNBC this morning and could have denounced Giuliani’s nonsense, but he didn’t. Will that soon change?

I think it’s safe to say that if President Obama was on the campaign trail, and an ally declared that Mitt Romney doesn’t love America or Americans, there would be an expectation that Obama condemn the comments. Indeed, many would expect Obama to agree not to campaign alongside that person again.

So what’s it going to be, Gov. Walker? Are you comfortable with Giuliani’s drivel or not?"
George Orwell---"1984"
woodchip
DBB Benefactor
DBB Benefactor

Post by woodchip »

My, I haven't heard such strident rah rah Obama like you are putting out since the 2008 election

Tunnelcat
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Post by Tunnelcat »

When our own country's right-wing militias do their terrorist activities on U.S. soil, I don't see the media or the president labeling all as them Christian terrorists, but you know that being Christian is part of their being. Christians need to remember their own violent history before labeling everyone in another religion as terrorists.

http://www.miamiherald.com/opinion/op-e ... 47395.html
callmeslick
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Post by callmeslick »

oh, the irony! Woody wants to cite one US Senator who once belonged to the KKK and left long before his death several years ago, but will he acknowledge the role Christianity played in the Klan? Remember those crosses burning, or the crosses on the bedsheet robes?
George Orwell---"1984"
woodchip
DBB Benefactor
DBB Benefactor

Post by woodchip »

tunnelcat wrote:When our own country's right-wing militias do their terrorist activities on U.S. soil, I don't see the media or the president labeling all as them Christian terrorists, but you know that being Christian is part of their being. Christians need to remember their own violent history before labeling everyone in another religion as terrorists.

Hmmm...do you see any right wing militia burning towns down, raping and murdering women because they are not Christians, bringing back the inquisitions where they burn people in bonfires? If not don't insult us by comparing anything here in American with what those assholes are doing in the middle east.

callmeslick
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Post by callmeslick »

people acting in the name of God, with no real grasp of their supposed religion do outrageous things every day. This, for example, isn't a Christian WhackJob, just a plain old whackjob citing the Christian God along the way:
http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2015/02/pat- ... rn-babies/
George Orwell---"1984"
woodchip
DBB Benefactor
DBB Benefactor

Post by woodchip »

Yes your example is comparable to Mass beheadings and barbecuing 45 others. Let me know when you find some really bad Christians. And lest I forget, if they are not Muslim terrorist, why do you think the first 2 letters IS means Islamist State. Deny all you want but the sky will never be pink no matter how often you say so.

Tunnelcat
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Post by Tunnelcat »

woodchip wrote:
tunnelcat wrote:When our own country's right-wing militias do their terrorist activities on U.S. soil, I don't see the media or the president labeling all as them Christian terrorists, but you know that being Christian is part of their being. Christians need to remember their own violent history before labeling everyone in another religion as terrorists.

Hmmm...do you see any right wing militia burning towns down, raping and murdering women because they are not Christians, bringing back the inquisitions where they burn people in bonfires? If not don't insult us by comparing anything here in American with what those assholes are doing in the middle east.
Oh, these "Patriot Groups", which are made up of white, male Christians for the most part, are on the rise in this country, especially since the election of Obama. Big mouth lunatic Giuliani already said our President doesn't love our country because he wasn't raised like every other red-blooded American, which in couched language says Obama's a Muslim foreigner. Racist birther trash.

That's how it starts with these "patriots", that you're not one of "us". Then they rile up their "base" to futher their adgenda and get more recruits for their new "revolution" to purge out those who are not "true Americans". Harkens back to the McCarthy Era, doesn't it? How long before these "patriots" go after people they think are seditionists and unpatriotic America haters? How long before they ruin peoples lives and reputations? How long before they graduate to murdering their fellow countrymen because they believe they are not "true" Americans and should be expelled or killed for the good of the country? How long before even liberals and progressives become targets of these "true Americans"? Scott Walker gets elected, those liberal unions will be the first target in his presidential cleaning of American liberal institutions. If you think I'm making this crap up, just look into our past history, because it HAS happened before.

So to the question that all right wingers need to answer right now, instead of pontificating like bloviating political opportunists with no principles, what do you and all you patriotic flag wavers propose we do about ISIS? I haven't heard a concrete plan other than whining that we need to kill them all and that it's all Obama's fault. Frankly, it's really Bush's fault, but most of you know my position on Bushie. So is the conservative solution to send in our troops to kill them all in a massive show of force? Like we did in Iraq? Hah! And all by ourselves? Because that's the way it looks like it's going to go down the way our "allies" are stalling and shuffling their feet. You think we can even kill them all if we try? And to get the troop numbers we'd need to fight this large and extensive ground war, would you or any conservative support bringing back the draft? Because to fight this scale of war, we'll need it this time. Do conservatives have the balls and the political will to do it?
Ferno

Post by Ferno »

woodchip wrote:Lets see, he is going to allow triple the number of Syrians into our country, not thinking that 100's if not 1000's of ISIS members will be mixed into them. Kinda like during the 2nd WW we would of let German or Japanese into our country on humanitarian grounds.

Godwin's law.

thread just ended.
Will Robinson
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Post by Will Robinson »

Ferno wrote:

Godwin's law.

thread just ended.
No, it's still here....see.

And now Godwin's Law covers a reference to anything WWII era?!? As if claiming to be the Sheriff of Godwin wasn't lame enough already?
Nightshade
DBB Master
DBB Master

Post by Nightshade »

Ferno wrote:
Godwin's law.

thread just ended.
Ferno = Godwin's Law Nazi. :lol:
"Political power grows out of the barrel of a gun" - Mao Zedong
callmeslick
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Post by callmeslick »

maybe as bad as my first example.....Rudy Guiliani tries to infer that Obama doesn't love America like 'we' do(while addressing a bunch of white guys, wonder who 'we' means?), and then, defends it with this:
http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politics/ ... ar-BBhLSB7

Thank God that Joe Biden effectively ended his political career.
George Orwell---"1984"
callmeslick
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Post by callmeslick »

well Faux News has declared a Holy War. Joy. Just what ISIS et al want to hear. The true traitors in our midst, Fair and Balanced.....
http://www.alternet.org/news-amp-politi ... ainst-isis
George Orwell---"1984"
woodchip
DBB Benefactor
DBB Benefactor

Post by woodchip »

I'm going to have a big white holy war cross put on my motorcycle jacket.

woodchip
DBB Benefactor
DBB Benefactor

Post by woodchip »

I'll get you a vanity plate with "What is Tongue in Cheek for a Hundred"

callmeslick
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Post by callmeslick »

if you can get that to me, I'll gladly slap it on the fishing car! :lol:
George Orwell---"1984"
woodchip
DBB Benefactor
DBB Benefactor

Post by woodchip »

:P

Tunnelcat
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Post by Tunnelcat »

Didn't answer the question woody. Do you and all your conservative brethren want go on record and bring back the draft so's we can kill every damn ISIS bastard in the Middle East and North Africa? If you have a better solution to deal with these evil bastards, I'm all ears.
CUDA
DBB Master
DBB Master
Location: A Conservative Man in the Liberal bastion of the Pacific Northwest. in Oregon City. Oregon

Post by CUDA »

I'm all for the draft 100%, but for different reasons
“To announce that there must be no criticism of the President, or that we are to stand by the President, right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public.” 

― Theodore Roosevelt
callmeslick
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Post by callmeslick »

dunno about your reasons, but I do too. Possibly the most enlightened way to run the military, makes folks pay attention to why we're going to war before the fact, and possibly the best social class equalizer that was ever created.
George Orwell---"1984"
Spidey
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Post by Spidey »

tunnelcat wrote:Didn't answer the question woody. Do you and all your conservative brethren want go on record and bring back the draft so's we can kill every damn ISIS bastard in the Middle East and North Africa? If you have a better solution to deal with these evil bastards, I'm all ears.
You have political will, and the draft confused.
Spidey
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Post by Spidey »

callmeslick wrote:dunno about your reasons, but I do too. Possibly the most enlightened way to run the military, makes folks pay attention to why we're going to war before the fact, and possibly the best social class equalizer that was ever created.
Riiiight…except the rich never have to serve unless they want to.

Plenty of exemptions…
callmeslick
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Post by callmeslick »

Spidey wrote:
callmeslick wrote:dunno about your reasons, but I do too. Possibly the most enlightened way to run the military, makes folks pay attention to why we're going to war before the fact, and possibly the best social class equalizer that was ever created.
Riiiight…except the rich never have to serve unless they want to.

Plenty of exemptions…
back in WWII, and Korea, they often did, would have been shunned by society if they didn't.
George Orwell---"1984"
CUDA
DBB Master
DBB Master
Location: A Conservative Man in the Liberal bastion of the Pacific Northwest. in Oregon City. Oregon

Post by CUDA »

well in the Civil war era the rich used to pay the poor to take their place
“To announce that there must be no criticism of the President, or that we are to stand by the President, right or wrong, is not only unpatriotic and servile, but is morally treasonable to the American public.” 

― Theodore Roosevelt
Ferno

Post by Ferno »

Will Robinson wrote: And now Godwin's Law covers a reference to anything WWII era?!? As if claiming to be the Sheriff of Godwin wasn't lame enough already?

are you seriously this dense? no wait, don't answer that. yes you are.

Look for the word "German". it's there if you actually read. oh wait, no you don't read. you only pick out what you want to see and go completely batshit.

But good luck digging your stupid ass out of this hole. Want the shovel, too?
Tunnelcat
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Post by Tunnelcat »

CUDA wrote:well in the Civil war era the rich used to pay the poor to take their place
And rich daddies bought cushy stateside "service" for their precious brats during Vietnam. :roll:

If the draft is brought back, no exemptions for young, strong and healthy Americans, no outs for the rich and the politically well connected, or it will again breed resentment and end up in failure.

Spidey, if I ever hear a politician from either party that has the balls to suggest that we bring back the draft for the good of fighting, and finishing, a large scale war on terror and then sticks to his or her guns when their poll numbers tank, that's courage and the will to stick to principles. But all I hear from any of these idiot mouthpeices, especially Republicans like Gulliani, Jindal or Graham, who would never hold a weapon and fire it at another human being in conflict, is a lot of fake bravdo and name calling, but not the will or balls to say what really needs to be done. They're nothing but spineless blowhards that want to keep their political careers. And Guiliani has doubled down on Fox News today, so he's nothing but pond scum that stinks to high heaven.
callmeslick
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Post by callmeslick »

CUDA wrote:well in the Civil war era the rich used to pay the poor to take their place
because that wasn't a true draft, it was conscription. Bottom line is that the draft in the mid 20th century brought a huge amount of social understanding between blacks and whites, rural and urban, poor and not-so-poor, and might well have contributed to the overall noble policies that led to the rise of a strong middle class in the US, most of which policies have been dismantled by the GOP in recent years.
George Orwell---"1984"