I see the SCV has infected Canada

For discussion of life's issues: current events, social trends and personal opinions.

Moderators: Tunnelcat, Jeff250

Tunnelcat
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

I see the SCV has infected Canada

Post by Tunnelcat »

By SCV I mean "Self-Centered Virus". It's the unintended stepchild of Covid and mostly spreads through conservative or libertarian minded people that love only themselves and don't give a crap about the rest of society. What's already rampant here in the U.S., people wanting the freedom to do what I want when I want and ★■◆● everyone else even if it means loss of freedom ,or life, for others, has now migrated into formerly friendly and peaceful Canada. By the way, 95% of all truckers in Canada have been vaccinated. It's these negligible 5 percenters resisting getting the vaccine who are the ones making hell for everyone else, all in the name of "personal freedom". ★■◆● them and the trucks they rode in on. Go sit home until you either get vaccinated or until after Covid has finally burned out and quit ruining the freedom of the rest of us who DID the right thing for society and got vaccinated. It's your choice, so it's your loss of freedom, not mine. So while these assholes screw up the lives of everyone in Ottawa and apparently now the workers in most of OUR U.S. auto plants, who've been furloughed due to lack of new car parts FROM CANADA, everyone else is getting the shaft. Oh, and some of that current inflation we've now got is being made worse by their actions as well since commerce between our 2 countries can't cross the border. So now I'm paying for them to block roads when I go to the grocery store. I hope the authorities impound all their little trucks and make the recovery fee exorbitant. Rand Paul wants this to happen here. He can go screw himself too. :x

https://news.yahoo.com/sen-rand-paul-sa ... 08153.html
Cat (n.) A bipolar creature which would as soon gouge your eyes out as it would cuddle.
Top Gun
DBB Master
DBB Master

Re: I see the SCV has infected Canada

Post by Top Gun »

Yes, Canada has its fair share of inbred rednecks.
Krom
DBB Database Master
DBB Database Master
Location: Camping the energy center. BTW, did you know you can have up to 100 characters in this location box?

Post by Krom »

They are mad about covid restrictions so they block the roads which is even more actively restrictive than the covid rules and they think they are winning some argument by doing this, so stupid.
Spidey
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Post by Spidey »

And, what is your opinion when unions and other groups tie up entire sectors of an economy strictly for self interests.

I remember a SEPTA strike here in Philly that crippled my personal economy for many months.
Krom
DBB Database Master
DBB Database Master
Location: Camping the energy center. BTW, did you know you can have up to 100 characters in this location box?

Post by Krom »

That argument holds no water because unlike unions these people are actively working against their own self-interests.
Spidey
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Post by Spidey »

That argument holds no water because its point is irrelevant and would be a better case against TC's rant.

Many union strikes backfired against them.
Tunnelcat
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Post by Tunnelcat »

Spidey's right. I've seen a lot of nasty union strikes where they took things to the streets, interfered with the general public and that only created derision towards the workers. They were the visible face of the problem, not the company, so their antics blew up in their faces. If you want to win a war, you need to have the public on your side, not against you, and you do that by not PISSING OFF THE PUBLIC with stupid stunts.

As to those Canadian truckers, they want to come into the U.S. but not get the vaccine, tough luck, stay home and let the vaccinated truckers move cargo across the border. Most of the people in the U.S. have bitten the bullet like good citizens and gotten vaccinated to help protect ALL of society. Our country is not a herd of cats. We're a group of citizens who need to do the best for our country and society, not ourselves. This pandemic is winding down. Now is not the time to slack off and coddle lazy, fearful, conspiracy loving chickenshits. I was a kid the sixties. I got MANDATORY measles and polio vaccines IN SCHOOL. I didn't get sick or die. NO ONE threw a fit to stop the process. NO ONE went to their local school board meetings and demanded people be fired for it. NONE of it was politicized like it is today and it's mostly conservatives driving this ★■◆●. All that went off without a hitch and society was protected from the spread of 2 very nasty childhood diseases.

By the way, I originally got the J&J shot. But I decided to get the Moderna booster for a little super immunity. Sure, I had side effects like myalgia and headache. My immune system went into overdrive. But the best side effect I got was an end to a bad tooth issue. I'd had a root canal done during the pandemic and before I got the booster. That particular tooth had auxiliary side canals in 2 roots. The doc thinks he got it all, but the damn tooth was still temperature and pressure sensitive after the procedure. He wanted more money to do more looking. I said no, it might have to be pulled and I didn't want to spend more cash. 2 weeks after the root canal job, I got the booster. 3 days after the booster, my tooth really started to ache. The pain spread to the upper and lower jaws. I ALMOST went in for an extraction after 5 days of grief. Well, lo and behold, on the 6th day, the pain began to subside. After about a week, there was no more pain, no more sensitivity, no nothing. It's weird, but there may have been an infection and the booster prompted my lazy immune system to finally kill it. I'd get boosted again in a heartbeat.

By the way, I'm waiting for Ferno's input here. :P
Cat (n.) A bipolar creature which would as soon gouge your eyes out as it would cuddle.
Ferno
DBB Commie Anarchist Thug

Post by Ferno »

Spidey wrote: Sat Feb 12, 2022 2:45 pm And, what is your opinion when unions and other groups tie up entire sectors of an economy strictly for self interests.

I remember a SEPTA strike here in Philly that crippled my personal economy for many months.
:lol:

Banging on unions. The same organization that brought you weekends, labour laws, paid holidays and generally not having to work eighteen hours a day, seven days a week.

And as for them being truckers... most of them aren't. It's another right-wing plant, designed to create chaos and derison. Given TC's full-in belief, it seems to be working. What do you want me to say? That it's wrong? It's dumb? Well, we know that. Will it ★■◆● up a lot of industries severely? That's a given. The only reason this is happening is because america never bothered to put a check on its hate. And now we have to deal with it in our own back yard. You guys were so afraid to put any reasonable limits on your freedom of speech because of the hyper-individualism you guys bred into yourselves, that this is the logical and inevitable conclusion.

We're going to start fighting back soon. I don't know what's going to happen, but something will happen.
Tunnelcat
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Post by Tunnelcat »

I was a union member at one time. We even had to call a strike. But in no way would I have even considered interfering with the public's access to public space or the company's at any point in time during our actions. Maybe we were outliers, but beef was with the company, and we protested our grievances with them only. There was no need to piss of the general public since we really needed their support to not do business with this company and making customers mad was counterproductive to our cause.

As for the U.S. and it's rabid love of personal freedom no matter who else loses their own freedom in their quest, all you have to do is look at the types of people that colonized this country. A lot of them were pirates and crooks who loved grift, corruption and thievery above anything else. Many ran their businesses based on those tenets. Read most of the stories of 17th century ocean piracy and privateering and you'll get a good sense of the types of people who first came to our shores and ran everything in the colonies. In fact, many of the colony's business interests depended on that piracy to make a quick buck.
CDN_Merlin
DBB_Master
DBB_Master

Post by CDN_Merlin »

It's stupid. I'm affected by this in 2 ways. Public transit no longer goes to my work so I walk 4km a day and I can't do my street outreach to help the homeless.

It's really beyond stupid. I can't believe we have so many morons here.
Corsair Vengeance 64GB 2x32 6000 DDR5, Asus PRIME B760-PLUS S1700 ATX, Corsair RM1000x 1000 Watt PS 80 Plus Gold,WD Black SN770 2TB NVMe M.2 SSD, WD Blue SN580 1TB M.2 NVMe SSD, Noctua NH-D15S Universal CPU Cooler, Intel Core i7-14700K 5.6GHz, Corsair 5000D AIRFLOW Tempered Glass Mid-Tower ATX, Asus GF RTX 4070 Ti Super ProArt OC 16GB Video, WD Black 6TB 7200RPM 256MB 3.5" SATA3, Windows 11
Ferno

Post by Ferno »

TC: A history lesson is irrelevant right now. What is, is how is it going to be fixed.
mystery2018
DBB Ace
DBB Ace

Post by mystery2018 »

You have to look into the PCR tests....just do it and educate yourself. They were massively manipulated to create a pandemic of false positives. And forced medication is not medication at all. Medical coercion is a hideous concept and you cannot call yourself a liberal if you support it. All you are doing is plugging Pfizer and/or Moderna, which are privately owned companies making billions by forcing their PRODUCTS on people with the threat of the livelihoods. This is awful and needs to stop. You want the trucks gone? Pull the immoral and unethical mandates. It's as simple as that. You can't force anything on anyone, and you are a monster if you try. Simple as that.
'Whole strength, have ye, Oh bounteous ones; perfect, earth-shakers, is your might|Marutas, against the poet's wrathful enemy send ye an enemy like a dart.

Rigveda 1:39.10
Vander
DBB Alumni
DBB Alumni

Post by Vander »

That’s the uncut good stuff right there.
Ferno

Post by Ferno »

mystery2018 wrote: Tue Feb 15, 2022 7:35 pm You have to look into the PCR tests....just do it and educate yourself. They were massively manipulated to create a pandemic of false positives. And forced medication is not medication at all. Medical coercion is a hideous concept and you cannot call yourself a liberal if you support it. All you are doing is plugging Pfizer and/or Moderna, which are privately owned companies making billions by forcing their PRODUCTS on people with the threat of the livelihoods. This is awful and needs to stop. You want the trucks gone? Pull the immoral and unethical mandates. It's as simple as that. You can't force anything on anyone, and you are a monster if you try. Simple as that.
Oh yes, the "educate yourself" line. Great stuff. Because we have so much data available to us that the researchers who have been doing it for years somehow don't know about.

Because of you guys, we have mandates. And the more you complain about it, the longer you go without masks and spread covid, the longer they go on. You might want to think about putting on the seatbelt instead of cutting it.
Top Gun
DBB Master
DBB Master

Post by Top Gun »

Who's this raving nutjob then?

...oh right, he was an equally raving nutjob a year ago. Yawn.
mystery2018
DBB Ace
DBB Ace

Post by mystery2018 »

Ferno wrote: Tue Feb 15, 2022 11:44 pm
mystery2018 wrote: Tue Feb 15, 2022 7:35 pm You have to look into the PCR tests....just do it and educate yourself. They were massively manipulated to create a pandemic of false positives. And forced medication is not medication at all. Medical coercion is a hideous concept and you cannot call yourself a liberal if you support it. All you are doing is plugging Pfizer and/or Moderna, which are privately owned companies making billions by forcing their PRODUCTS on people with the threat of the livelihoods. This is awful and needs to stop. You want the trucks gone? Pull the immoral and unethical mandates. It's as simple as that. You can't force anything on anyone, and you are a monster if you try. Simple as that.
Oh yes, the "educate yourself" line. Great stuff. Because we have so much data available to us that the researchers who have been doing it for years somehow don't know about.

Because of you guys, we have mandates. And the more you complain about it, the longer you go without masks and spread covid, the longer they go on. You might want to think about putting on the seatbelt instead of cutting it.
Bud. Just look it up. Yes there are researchers who have been doing this for years who would agree with everything I said. They are just not named Fauci. Go look up Kary Mullis for instance, if you want the opinion of the guy who invented the PCR technique. You need to expand your horizons beyond the mass media. Otherwise you're just passive cattle. I make RNA medicine at my job, but I would never force it on anyone. Plus, it's for real diseases not this hyped up cold. Turn off your ★■◆●ing TV. You don't know enough biochemistry to know when some people who do know more are tricking you with it. You conceive of science as a religion, and for that you are both wrong and very stupid. Sorry.

The mass media hypnosis is wearing off. Soon you will get to see just how misguided you are.
'Whole strength, have ye, Oh bounteous ones; perfect, earth-shakers, is your might|Marutas, against the poet's wrathful enemy send ye an enemy like a dart.

TheWhat
DBB Captain
DBB Captain

Post by TheWhat »

Sorry to interrupt your thread. I take issue with "hyped up cold". That's not what the people I know who caught it described it as - AT ALL. I've had the 3 shots (sick of getting stuck), sick of wearing masks, but I do it because I'm not a selfish prick. I take issue with someone who claims to work in the medical or biology field calling it a "hyped up cold". I'm going to need to see credentials, poppa.
Ferno

Post by Ferno »

mystery2018 wrote: Wed Feb 16, 2022 8:00 am

Bud. Just look it up. Yes there are researchers who have been doing this for years who would agree with everything I said. They are just not named Fauci. Go look up Kary Mullis for instance, if you want the opinion of the guy who invented the PCR technique. You need to expand your horizons beyond the mass media. Otherwise you're just passive cattle. I make RNA medicine at my job, but I would never force it on anyone. Plus, it's for real diseases not this hyped up cold. Turn off your ★■◆●ing TV. You don't know enough biochemistry to know when some people who do know more are tricking you with it. You conceive of science as a religion, and for that you are both wrong and very stupid. Sorry.

The mass media hypnosis is wearing off. Soon you will get to see just how misguided you are.
"I make RNA medicine/treating science as a religion"

How to find out someone is full of ★■◆● in one easy step. Keep it up, MAGA Antivaxxer. What's next, a YouTube video showing 'Frauduci'? A rant from Mike Liddell? No, wait! It'll be a blog post.
vision
DBB Material Defender
DBB Material Defender

Post by vision »

Ah yes, an unhinged rant from mystery2018, the recently joined user with a bot-like username that gave us such enlightened posts as:
mystery2018 wrote: Mon May 10, 2021 12:10 pmIf you voted for Biden, you are either a pedophile or an enabler of pedophilia and yes you will be held accountable.
and
mystery2018 wrote: Tue May 11, 2021 5:36 pmNOW ISRAEL FALLS.
This is like a Qanon bingo card. I'm sure they TOTALLY work in RNA medicine because of course some new user on an abandoned ancient game forum is an expert in something they are making an argument about. Beautiful work.
Ferno

Post by Ferno »

Hey Vision. You feeling owned yet? Because I'm feeling so owned right now; it's hot. One of the best feelings I've had seeing as I'm a dirty communist liberal. Oh yeah.
mystery2018
DBB Ace
DBB Ace

Post by mystery2018 »

vision wrote: Wed Feb 16, 2022 12:58 pm Ah yes, an unhinged rant from mystery2018, the recently joined user with a bot-like username that gave us such enlightened posts as:
mystery2018 wrote: Mon May 10, 2021 12:10 pmIf you voted for Biden, you are either a pedophile or an enabler of pedophilia and yes you will be held accountable.
and
mystery2018 wrote: Tue May 11, 2021 5:36 pmNOW ISRAEL FALLS.
This is like a Qanon bingo card. I'm sure they TOTALLY work in RNA medicine because of course some new user on an abandoned ancient game forum is an expert in something they are making an argument about. Beautiful work.
Hahaha ok believe what you want to believe. Our drugs utilize exon skipping in order to make the body produce new and working versions of dystrophin, the protein that is made incorrectly in people with Duchene Muscular Dystrophy. But ya that's "qanon" you ignorant fools. I can't wait until the evil precedent that this nonsense has started kicks in. That way we can force you to take the treatments for dmd even if you're not at risk for it! Hahaha also have you been hearing about all of the vaccine experts at the NIH leaving in recent days? Or Moderna stock tanking as insiders sell off? Hahahaha you're about to get a lot of bad news regarding those spike proteins swimming All over your bodies. All of you geniuses may have injected yourselves with an autoimmune disorder. Hahahaha but with the way you have acted like psychopathic children to all of those people smart enough to not take an untested experimental injection (NOT a vaccine either, though I don't suppose you know enough to know why that is). But hey enjoy the myocarditis. And always know this. You never had to take it! Hahahahahahaha I'll sell ya some blood thinners if you want but it will cost you! You can't get it out either lmao.

mystery2018
DBB Ace
DBB Ace

Post by mystery2018 »

Ferno wrote: Wed Feb 16, 2022 1:14 pm Hey Vision. You feeling owned yet? Because I'm feeling so owned right now; it's hot. One of the best feelings I've had seeing as I'm a dirty communist liberal. Oh yeah.
You're about to feel "owned" by the big pharma companies that you though had your best interest in mind! It's pretty ★■◆●ing rich not gonna lie. Let me ask have you noticed any effects of your immune system attacking each and every one of your cells that for some reason is expressing a foreign viral protein?

If only you cracked open a single biochem book, or listened to anyone that didn't come over CNN. But hey that's your problem now. I for one enjoy waking up with untainted blood. Can't say the same for you!

Ferno

Post by Ferno »

Untainted blood! Immune system attacking myself! Keep going man, this is highly entertaining.

The only thing that the two vaccines plus booster have given me is the ability to see you freak out over knowing I have them.

Do you know what an autoimmune disorder is? Since you're a 'biochem' superstar, you'll have no problem telling us what it is. Oh wait, sorry. That's not real because it's pushed on us by the science religion. Right?
TheWhat
DBB Captain
DBB Captain

Post by TheWhat »

I'll have you know I also take issue with people typing "I take issue" too many times in one post. It begins to eat itself after a while. And when I'm not gene splicing, being a network administrator, perfecting my culinary skills, stock trading, playing army in my backyard with my 5 fat militia buddies, landing hot chicks and racing cars, I'm programming drum machines for my new hit single "I'll take you 'round tha whurl gurl (I'll take you to McDawno gurl) ft: Laser Dinks"
Krom
DBB Database Master
DBB Database Master

Post by Krom »

mystery2018 wrote: Wed Feb 16, 2022 8:00 amhyped up cold
Yeah about that: Most colds don't kill 5.84 million people (and counting).

Also you know the funny thing about these protests in Canada? According to several people in other online communities it has resulted support for the public health measures taken by the Canadian government rising to over 80% and a majority of Canadians wanting these people arrested and punished.
Ferno wrote: Wed Feb 16, 2022 2:58 pm Untainted blood! Immune system attacking myself! Keep going man, this is highly entertaining.

The only thing that the two vaccines plus booster have given me is the ability to see you freak out over knowing I have them.
Amen brother. Same for me and almost 5 billion other people. Currently according to a quick google search there have been over 10.4 billion doses of vaccines administered, if there was a real problem with any of them everyone would know about it by now.
mystery2018
DBB Ace
DBB Ace

Post by mystery2018 »

Krom wrote: Wed Feb 16, 2022 4:13 pm
mystery2018 wrote: Wed Feb 16, 2022 8:00 amhyped up cold
Yeah about that: Most colds don't kill 5.84 million people (and counting).

Also you know the funny thing about these protests in Canada? According to several people in other online communities it has resulted support for the public health measures taken by the Canadian government rising to over 80% and a majority of Canadians wanting these people arrested and punished.
Ferno wrote: Wed Feb 16, 2022 2:58 pm Untainted blood! Immune system attacking myself! Keep going man, this is highly entertaining.

Amen brother. Same for me and almost 5 billion other people. Currently according to a quick google search there have been over 10.4 billion doses of vaccines administered, if there was a real problem with any of them everyone would know about it by now.
If you believe those numbers then you are a fool. Dying with a positive PCR result does not mean you died from covid. You have such a long way to go better crack open a book soon. Like I said don't listen to me listen to the guy who invented PCR. But you don't want to, so you believe horseshit numbers put up by failing propaganda outlets. And no you are looking at a false consensus. The vast majority do not support mandates and want to allow people to make their own choice. Anyone disagreeing is actually an insane control freak.

There was no pandemic. Only a media induced psychosis. I will be proven right in the months ahead. Mark my words.

mystery2018
DBB Ace
DBB Ace

Post by mystery2018 »

And no no one is freaking out but you. You're the one who wants to take away peoples livelihoods because they won't inject themselves with a Pfizer product to make you feel better. I don't care that you took it I'm only.laughing at you as you insult those who didn't make the same mistake..

Are you even aware that Pfizer has been fined multiple times for many billions of dollars...for lying? You think a pharma company cares about you like your doctor would! Fool!

mystery2018
DBB Ace
DBB Ace

Post by mystery2018 »

Blood tests taken after vax. Abnormalities seen.

Good luck.

Ferno

Post by Ferno »

"crack open a book"

posts a whacko conspiracy theory video.

Sure, skippy. I'll get right on that.

"no one is freaking out but you."

posts back-to-back posts.

Just wow.
Krom
DBB Database Master
DBB Database Master

Post by Krom »

"Tainted blood" must not be much of a problem if it doesn't stop you from posting bull★■◆● on youtube...

Also everyone that claims the mRNA vaccines are an "untested experimental injection" are ignorant fools and liars. The mRNA tech that went into Pfizer and Moderna had been in development for more than a decade before covid-19 even hit. The technology was developed to counter SARS and MERS, because public health institutions knew that type of virus would be a problem in the future and the world needed a platform that could deliver customized vaccines to counter such a threat in extremely short time frames. They were very nearly ready to begin clinical trials using the technology when covid-19 started.
Vander
DBB Alumni
DBB Alumni

Post by Vander »

mystery2018
DBB Ace
DBB Ace

Post by mystery2018 »

Krom wrote: Wed Feb 16, 2022 5:26 pm "Tainted blood" must not be much of a problem if it doesn't stop you from posting bull★■◆● on youtube...

Also everyone that claims the mRNA vaccines are an "untested experimental injection" are ignorant fools and liars. The mRNA tech that went into Pfizer and Moderna had been in development for more than a decade before covid-19 even hit. The technology was developed to counter SARS and MERS, because public health institutions knew that type of virus would be a problem in the future and the world needed a platform that could deliver customized vaccines to counter such a threat in extremely short time frames. They were very nearly ready to begin clinical trials using the technology when covid-19 started.
https://journals.plos.org/plosone/artic ... ne.0035421

"Conclusions: These SARS-CoV vaccines all induced antibody and protection against infection with SARS-CoV. However, challenge of mice given any of the vaccines led to occurrence of Th2-type immunopathology suggesting hypersensitivity to SARS-CoV components was induced. Caution in proceeding to application of a SARS-CoV vaccine in humans is indicated."

And it's too bad that this injection isn't even a vaccine like this was. It's causing your cells to produce the very part of the virus that makes one sick. In fact, there was actually no isolation of the "virus" itself. You took an injection that was modeled after a sequence from a Chinese researcher. Do you trust them? What's gonna happen is that you are going to get much sicker than you would normally next time you get a cold. As that's what happened to the animals back in 2002 or so. Sorry. Should have just taken some Vitamin C...

mystery2018
DBB Ace
DBB Ace

Post by mystery2018 »

Oh dear now it appears as though the FDA (your Gods I presume) has now just admitted on a document that the PCR tests were bunk, as I have said before. PCR stands for Polymerase Chain Reaction. It's a beautiful process whereby DNA is replicated. How do you expect to use a DNA amplification technique in a binary test? Ever notice so many people test positive and yet aren't visibly sick? That's because they're all false positives. Having a certain piece of DNA in you doesn't imply illness. As there is the concept of viral load as well. Ya got hoodwinked.

I'll stop there.

Ferno

Post by Ferno »

OH MY GOD, A TWITTER POST! Looks like all the work the researchers and engineers have done have been blown out of the water!

That twitter screenshot doesn't mean ★■◆●, dude. Just some rando yelling into the void.

And you're stopping? Now? But we're not done yet! I want to see more batshit crazy from our RNA medicine maker, who has no idea how RNA vaccines work, who also conveniently left out the people who he claims agree with him. Don't tell me, let me guess. If you told us who they are, they'll be destroyed by the leftist communist fauci soldiers, right?

Face it pal, you came to the wrong place to try and sell us on your nonsense.

Let's go, brandon.
Krom
DBB Database Master
DBB Database Master

Post by Krom »

Posting a paper from 2012 about trial in mince against SARS that tested 4 different vaccine candidates, which notably none of them were or used mRNA as if it is some smoking gun against Pfizer and Moderna.

Maybe next time you should read the paper before you post it, moron.

Wait, I think I have an image for that...
TigerRaptor
DBB Fleet Admiral
DBB Fleet Admiral

Post by TigerRaptor »

Top Gun
DBB Master
DBB Master

Post by Top Gun »

I am utterly devastated that he's done before calling us sheeple.
TheWhat
DBB Captain
DBB Captain

Post by TheWhat »

Ohhhh… this is a clown account I was responding to? Oh geez. Remember “The Fragile” account that used like center justified paragraphs and green backlight bb fonts? That was on here right?

I wonder if The Fragile thinks the world is flat and has QAnon man thongs and a realdoll with interchangeable heads?
Tunnelcat
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Post by Tunnelcat »

mystery2018, I don't know how old you are, but I'm old enough to remember the polio vaccine. When it was first used, the researchers were new at the procedure and didn't effectively inactivate the virus, so the first batch contained active viruses and caused 40,000 cases of polio, killing 10 people and leaving around 200 kids with varying degrees of paralysis. It was called the Cutter Incident.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1383764/

But even after that, most people were so afraid of their kids getting polio and ending up in an iron lung for life, research marched on, the issue was corrected and vaccinations commenced well into the 1960's, in schools no less, without any whining, griping or mass hysteria. Polio has pretty much been wiped out in the U.S. by now, although it can still be found in third world countries.

Last year, I first took the J&J shot when it came out. The ONLY reason I took that vaccine was because I was lazy and didn't want to have to go in for a second dose. Of course, little did I realize booster shots were coming. That vaccine is created the same old fashioned method as many other common vaccines, like the MMR for example, using the still living cell line from a decades old aborted fetus in Europe. As of today, 28 people, mostly women, suffered from blood clots after getting the J&J shot and I got my shot a month before this came out. Despite that, I'd still get it. They actually paused giving out the shot out of an abundance caution for a short while before resuming again. With the 2 mRNA vaccines, they've never been paused for severe reactions at all and the most frequent severe adverse reactions were myocarditis and pericarditis. In fact, people who have never been vaccinated and had the fortune to have had only a mild case of COVID are apparently now at risk for deadly heart issues later in life in a weird form of long COVID. This virus is a nasty little bastard.

With most vaccines, there will be many people with adverse reactions. I decided for a Moderna booster because I wanted the best immunity from COVID. I had the worst aches and headache from the that booster, but I ain't dead and it encouraged my lazy immune system to get rid of a latent infection in a tooth as a bonus, without having to take any damn antibiotics. Although right wing web sites have freaked out and given a number of 966 deaths, even that has to be called into question because the VAERS database from the CDC is only for there reporting adverse events after giving the vaccines, not what actually caused the events/deaths. But lets just say for grins all those deaths were true, that 966/970 people were killed by the mRNA vaccines. But do you realize that COVID-19 itself has currently killed over 900,000+ people in the U.S. alone? I'd take those odds any day and get the vaccine. Do people understand that most of the people who contracted and died from COVID-19 actually drowned in their own lung fluids? Nasty. Thousands of others are suffering from debilitating weird long COVID symptoms. I'd rather take my chances with a vaccine than die or suffer that way, period.

https://www.newsweek.com/covid-vaccine- ... ed-1574447
Flatlander
DBB Fleet Admiral
DBB Fleet Admiral

Post by Flatlander »

Can we please just ban this ★■◆●? Why should we provide a platform for them to spout this garbage?
si vis pacem, para bellum