For discussion of life's issues: current events, social trends and personal opinions.

Moderators: Tunnelcat, Jeff250

Vander
DBB Alumni
DBB Alumni

Re: 87k

Post by Vander »

I’m pissed. Looks like the IRS used all that money to answer phone calls instead of sending shock troops to hunt rich people.
woodchip
DBB Benefactor
DBB Benefactor

Post by woodchip »

Tunnelcat wrote: Fri Apr 14, 2023 4:58 pm There apparently were as I searched, but Thomas' case is the most egregious and blatant in modern history. Crickets from woody, except to call me a racist. Typical.

Nah TC, just don't want you thinking I'm stalking you. Since you ask though, first what do you expect when you search liberal rags and you want to be the next Anita Hill. Justice Thomas reasoning:
"Early in my tenure at the Court, I sought guidance from my colleagues and others in the judiciary, and was advised that this sort of personal hospitality from close personal friends, who did not have business before the Court, was not reportable," Thomas said on April 7, noting he intended to follow recently revised disclosure guidelines related to travel."
So TC as long as you want to grovel at the feet of "Much ado about nothing" liberals, I suggest you expand your consciousness beyond the gutter they inhabit.
Liberal speak: "Convenience for you means control for him, free and the price is astronomical, you're the product for sale". Neil Oliver

Leftist are Evil, and Liberals keep voting for them. Dennis Prager
Tunnelcat
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Post by Tunnelcat »

My complaint applies to justices from both political parties. The issue is, there's no ethics oversight for SCOTUS. They sit up on their high and mighty thrones and serve all of us peons their idea of justice and no one oversees that when there's a conflict of interest. You ★■◆● about the "fat cats". Well, these fat cats determine the standing or constitutionality of the laws of the land and sitting in the lofty heights of the rich buttering each other's bread in luxury puts them out of touch with most Americans. By the way, Anita Hill is not a member of SCOTUS. Clarence Thomas is. Give me a similar quote from a current liberal SCOTUS justice or shut up since you're not serious about the fat cats in Washington.
Cat (n.) A bipolar creature which would as soon gouge your eyes out as it would cuddle.