Merry Christmas from Chevy

For discussion of life's issues: current events, social trends and personal opinions.

Moderators: Tunnelcat, Jeff250

woodchip
DBB Benefactor
DBB Benefactor

Merry Christmas from Chevy

Post by woodchip »

Liberal speak: "Convenience for you means control for him, free and the price is astronomical, you're the product for sale". Neil Oliver

Leftist are Evil, and Liberals keep voting for them. Dennis Prager
Spidey
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Re: Merry Christmas from Chevy

Post by Spidey »

Just what I always wanted...a big white rectangle.
woodchip
DBB Benefactor
DBB Benefactor

Post by woodchip »

Try clicking on blue "loading tweet"
Liberal speak: "Convenience for you means control for him, free and the price is astronomical, you're the product for sale". Neil Oliver

Leftist are Evil, and Liberals keep voting for them. Dennis Prager
vision
DBB Material Defender
DBB Material Defender

Post by vision »

Not sitting though a 5:27 commercial.
Tunnelcat
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Post by Tunnelcat »

Ok, I had to watch. I blabbed too soon.
Cat (n.) A bipolar creature which would as soon gouge your eyes out as it would cuddle.
TheWhat
DBB Captain
DBB Captain

Post by TheWhat »

Wow, that was quite an extensive advertisement. I can’t believe at the very end that the grandchild comes out as a pro-hamas-transgender-secretary of the local cross stitching club. Really weird commercial, you’d think something could just be about an old pickup truck and grandma and grandpa’s loving memories but of course not the fuckin narcissistic grandkid has to make it all about them and then they want your fuckin money too.
Vander
DBB Alumni
DBB Alumni

Post by Vander »

I love when brands dispense their holiday emotion credits. Really hits me in the feels.
Will Robinson
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Post by Will Robinson »

TheWhat wrote: Mon Dec 04, 2023 12:30 pm Wow, that was quite an extensive advertisement. I can’t believe at the very end that the grandchild comes out as a pro-hamas-transgender-secretary of the local cross stitching club. Really weird commercial, you’d think something could just be about an old pickup truck and grandma and grandpa’s loving memories but of course not the fuckin narcissistic grandkid has to make it all about them and then they want your fuckin money too.
Lol! That was perfect.
Tunnelcat
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Post by Tunnelcat »

TheWhat wrote: Mon Dec 04, 2023 12:30 pm Wow, that was quite an extensive advertisement. I can’t believe at the very end that the grandchild comes out as a pro-hamas-transgender-secretary of the local cross stitching club. Really weird commercial, you’d think something could just be about an old pickup truck and grandma and grandpa’s loving memories but of course not the fuckin narcissistic grandkid has to make it all about them and then they want your fuckin money too.
I didn't see that at the end. What are you talking about? All I got was an insulin reaction.
Cat (n.) A bipolar creature which would as soon gouge your eyes out as it would cuddle.
TheWhat
DBB Captain
DBB Captain

Post by TheWhat »

Will Robinson wrote: Mon Dec 04, 2023 1:37 pm
Lol! That was perfect.
To be perfect I should have only used the f word once, swearing is far less effective when overused. Also, the grandchild should’ve chanted “Ha-ho-hey… ho-he-ho-ha-ho-hey!” only to be beheaded by the terrorist organization they claim to support (being an edgelord) but the relationship isn’t reciprocal and you're actually lower than an animal in their world view you stupid idiot.