INGUS wages war against D3's Greatest threat.....of the now!

Meet the people you love to kill (and be killed by) in Descent!

Moderator: Do_Checkor

Infamous Ingus
DBB Ace
DBB Ace

INGUS wages war against D3's Greatest threat.....of the now!

Post by Infamous Ingus »

Over the years..... Ingus has watched this being's wrath spread, but he never ventured. Even during a 2year hiatus he didnt bother to enter.... just kept listening to the dozens of horrible reports by various friends of his.

So now that Ingus has returned he continues to hear these shocking reports of pilots that can kill you without even fighting.

Now at first Ingus thought that it was the coming of the GREAT NINJA, but Ingus was incorrect, but this being does pose as a threat to the GREAT NINJA's WAY.

So Ingus finally ventured into this being twice. Trapped deep down in some strange enviroment where INGUS had no map or sense in direction.

Then suddenly Ingus received a phone call from his female cousin named, Jenell. She wanted to borrow one of Ingus's "DVDs".. Ingus said "Hell no! you never return things"... she got pissed but who cares 'cause we never get along and she's a big boned girl and all so Ingus takes it upon himself to refer to her as "JENELGANAUT" and she isn't pleased with that what so ever.

So after being rudely interrupted, Ingus returned to this being yet again! And behold.. what da fack did he see?:

Pilots killing other pilots without even fighting. Now at first Ingus thought it was absurd until he saw it with his own face.

Anyway, it truely disturbed Ingus that pilots would stoop to such a low. So after viewing the events, Ingus began to growl like an angry newbey and went to war with these pilots.

Back against the wall Ingus fought nonstop! Bussin 200kills outta dem hoes! But they just keep coming, and that $hit ain't funny! but Ingus just keeps on blasting all the way to here to announce that.

HE LORD GREGORY INGUS THE FIRST NINJA WARRIOR EVER!...is waging a war against all those that worship:

S U B W A Y D A N C E R

Ingus would first like to thank the author of Subway Dancer, this could be the nail in the coffin for Descent 3, that is why it Ingus is our only hope.

So as for the minions of This being Subway Dancer, Ingus will systematically dispose of each and everyone of you little motherfacks from one end of the subway to the other.

You Subway Dancerites reek of NO SKILL! You're facking up the chemical balance that NuB had established!

NuB teaches pilots how to fight and spits them out into the real world while you crackheads chuck weapons that Ingus cant even spell.

what the fack man? Spitin missles outcha ass n $hit!
frag concussions eerr Ingus just wants to growl!

G R O W L!!! ROOOOOAR!

This isn't descent! You fokers have turned descent into an 8bit nintendo cartridge with codes enabled!

But have no feer cause Ingus is here!

So Ingus is calling out all you subway faglets and he's sure quite a few of you will be replying to this thread in defense so hold your phones! and just stand in line and take a number! 'Cause Ingus is going to treat this like the war on terror.

So right now Ingus is loading up his Pyro GL. Got a lunchkit n $hit. Making some ham n cheese samatches n $hit cause this is going to be a very long campaign.

And Ingus knows there are others that feel the same way as Ingus so to you subway faglets when you encounter those REAL PYRO PILOTS that are stronger in the force than you... don't cry and call them HACKS! Just shut up and take da @ss whoopins!

Ingus can only imagine how more powerful he will become with these cheezeass weapons at his disposal.
Muahhaha!

And Ingus shall direct his attack towards whom appears to be the .. "Ring Leader" of this subway dancing hive.

Her name is spaceprincess!

Spaceprincess you are Ingus's new arch Nemesis" and Ingus shall take flight! eating peanut butter and jelly against you dancerites and show you what you've awaken.

So there it is... INGUS & DA BOYS vs The DANCERITES

DA BOYS & INGUS vs THE DANCERITES!

And who are DA BOYS? you know who you are ;)

and Dancerites, You're @sses belong to Ingus. You're jelly beans in the eyes of Ingus and hes going to chew you all up one by one.

(Ingus mumbles out of the thread "Bunch of wackyass no flying no aiming mothafacks"

Stay tune folks Ingus sees flames and spam on his thread's radar!

"I'm Like The Wind Baby!"
Grendel
3d Pro Master
3d Pro Master

Post by Grendel »

Hehe -- maybe I should hop in there once in a while, sounds like easy kills :twisted:
Skyalmian
DBB Admiral
DBB Admiral

Post by Skyalmian »

Grendel wrote:Hehe -- maybe I should hop in there once in a while, sounds like easy kills :twisted:
Be careful. All the constantly-running penii toss the crazy green acid cyclones everywhere like there's no tomorrow, and those things are damnably fast. Fortunately the penii don't know how to properly dodge them, even after all years of playing only that level.
Krom
DBB Database Master
DBB Database Master
Location: Camping the energy center. BTW, did you know you can have up to 100 characters in this location box?

Post by Krom »

Three cheers for Ingus!

I have never downloaded subwaydancer, the reviews from others that I have been told about the level were more then enough to keep me away from it.
TheCops
DBB Fleet Admiral
DBB Fleet Admiral

Post by TheCops »

ingus!
how dare you!
you are gonna put people on suicide watch because of your critique of their video game skills! you insensitive man, you!
[TA]One
DBB Ace
DBB Ace

Post by [TA]One »

LOL. Sounds like a waste of time.

Why don't you get your frustrations out in another well-populated level... one where the pickings aren't as easy. Try Veins. Unless you've already tried it and headed for the exit like most other don't-step-on-my-ego pyro-flying "faglets".

Unfortunately, Veins is always hosted as CTF these days - but I'm sure you'll find more than your fair share of phoenii, tanks, and pyros willing to drop the flag and switch to Anarchy mode with only the slightest amount of provocation. >:)
Infamous Ingus
DBB Ace
DBB Ace

Post by Infamous Ingus »

Who in the blue hell is [TA]One?

"Ingus pushes TA One out of his thread"
Spidey
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Post by Spidey »

Lol, sounds like Lord Ingus got his ass handed to him by a girlâ?¦:)
kurupt
DBB Fleet Admiral
DBB Fleet Admiral

Post by kurupt »

wow, newbs sure have gotten up alot of nerve, eh vlider?
Infamous Ingus
DBB Ace
DBB Ace

Post by Infamous Ingus »

course not spidy, she just nagged ingus the entire game, called ingus a hack, stuff like that.
Pun
DBB DemiGod
DBB DemiGod

Post by Pun »

what happened to the green hair? I liked it much better.

pc++
Fezzik
DBB Ace
DBB Ace

Post by Fezzik »

Ingus' hair turns red when he's angry?
TheCops
DBB Fleet Admiral
DBB Fleet Admiral

Post by TheCops »

you wouldn't like me when i'm angry.
WarAdvocat
DBB Defender
DBB Defender

Post by WarAdvocat »

Ingus must make slooowwww monkey love to the spaceprincess, gently thrusting with his rocket until she screams in wild abandon and promises to never play subgheydancer again!

[TA]One: you are a troll.

:)
snoopy
DBB Benefactor
DBB Benefactor

Post by snoopy »

Yeah, SD = wussland if you ask me- all they do is run away like little girls.
Beowulf
DBB Fleet Admiral
DBB Fleet Admiral

Post by Beowulf »

Ingus is the Jedi of light.
Infamous Ingus
DBB Ace
DBB Ace

Post by Infamous Ingus »

Not Jedi, my friend, Sith baby!

And this here is Mr. Maul. And He is more than willing to bring down the subway armada.
Top Gun
DBB Master
DBB Master

Post by Top Gun »

You know, there's nothing wrong with Subway Dancer as a level. Sure, the weapon mods may be somewhat overpowered, but some people enjoy them; I've had a good game or two in there in the past. The real problem comes with people playing only that one level, or any other one level for that matter. Take your favorite level; if everyone played only that level, you'd probably get tired of it after a short while. Plus, there's a perfectly good unmodded version of Subway Dancer; there never seems to be a single server with it running, though.

One thing I do want to rant about is the recent trend on this board to malign levels/their authors. There's nothing wrong with not liking a level; just don't play it. That doesn't give you the right to spew crap at the level designer for making it, though. First you drove off Atan, and now there's been comments against KILLSU2, who's made some great levels. Great, guys; just chase off every level designer in the community. That's real great for D3's future. How about you have some consideration for the people who still play the game instead of doing nothing more than posting :roll:.
Skyalmian
DBB Admiral
DBB Admiral

Post by Skyalmian »

You know, there's nothing wrong with Subway Dancer as a level.
I agree; have agreed.
Top Gun wrote:That doesn't give you the right to spew crap at the level designer for making it, though. First you drove off Atan, and now there's been comments against KILLSU2, who's made some great levels. Great, guys; just chase off every level designer in the community. That's real great for D3's future. How about you have some consideration for the people who still play the game instead of doing nothing more than posting :roll:.
I have a better suggestion: why don't the level authors grow some skin.
BUBBALOU
DBB Benefactor
DBB Benefactor

Post by BUBBALOU »

Top Gun wrote:You know, there's nothing wrong with Subway Dancer as a level
Absolute Heresy, spoken like a true no0b...begone
WarAdvocat
DBB Defender
DBB Defender

Post by WarAdvocat »

it's not that the weapon mods are 'overpowered'

It's that they require 'no skill' and encourage 'run and chuck' gameplay.

Let's just leave the level design question out of it entirely.

The mods in the level cripple the development of newbie or less experienced pilots who fly there, leaving them unable (and unwilling) to cope with the wider world of d3 without extensive retraining.
El Ka Bong
DBB Ace
DBB Ace

Post by El Ka Bong »

Ingus .. ! I can't wait to run into you in Da Mines !

Even my six year old son who'll fly with anyone, in any team CTF, Hoard or Anarchy game, claims that SubWay Prancer is for "beginners" !

So I join you Ingus !... I'll even wear my Phoenii in SubWagRancid to smear those chuck and run poofters.

The best hackusation I heard recently was that I had an "aim hack", and this was because I was finally using a Phoenix to chase those FukCers, and the MD is so much "easier" to use in a Phoenii .. !
Suncho
DBB Defender
DBB Defender

Post by Suncho »

I'm in.

Grendel
3d Pro Master
3d Pro Master

Post by Grendel »

It has MD ? :twisted:
Infamous Ingus
DBB Ace
DBB Ace

Post by Infamous Ingus »

ahahahahahahah
El Ka Bong
DBB Ace
DBB Ace

Post by El Ka Bong »

Ah, yes no MD in Subway, but vauss abounds... Actually it was in a VV game recently, that I got the compliment of having an aim-hack in my Mass Driver. He/she actually piggybacked me to "verify" their "suspicion"..! But it's the same pilots complaning. And I'm no ace in the mines, I just point and shoot, and sometimes with pings, lag and such, I have lots of luck.

But, as per Ingus' point, I recently resorted to "using" the Phoenix just to keep up to the chuck-and-run players in their Phoenii weenii, and now I realize how the speed, and MD in the Phoenix is quite effective at swatting those pesky flies.

In fact, is there an expalnantion why the MD is "easier" to get hits with in a Phoenix ..? Or is it just my luck ?

... So does anyone else miss Skin Like Winter ..?
Stryker
DBB Admiral
DBB Admiral

Post by Stryker »

MD is easier to hit with because you have higher turning speed, faster sliding, and faster motion in general. Add to that the fact that the phoenix can fly circles faster than anything but another phoenix can turn in circles, and you have the perfect tool for staying out of aim and putting on some whooping of your own. Try playing an expert phoenix with MD at close range--you won't get a shot in edgewise. The phoenix MD reload is second fastest in the game, tied with the pyro. Plus, phoenix gets bounced all over the place when a MD round hits it. An expert can use this to advantage, but for most people, it just knocks the phoenix away from their sights. Add the lag factor to the physics of getting knocked with MD in a phoenix, and you can be pretty dang near unhittable in phoenix.
BUBBALOU
DBB Benefactor
DBB Benefactor

Post by BUBBALOU »

In actuality the magnum is the Best MD platform then the Pyro then the Pheni, but speed in the Pheni makes up for the slow reload, your just a bigger target in the flying pancake...stay hot and on the griddle and the pheni is EVIL!
Krom
DBB Database Master
DBB Database Master
Location: Camping the energy center. BTW, did you know you can have up to 100 characters in this location box?

Post by Krom »

If you are in a Phoenix, dont let a Magnum get a zero on you with the MD at medium-long range.
Stryker
DBB Admiral
DBB Admiral

Post by Stryker »

Yes, magnum pwnz a phoenix at medium range in a tunnel with MD. But if the phoenix gets a bead on the magnum from the rear... Still, in VV, my ship of choice is always magnum for defense.
El Ka Bong
DBB Ace
DBB Ace

Post by El Ka Bong »

Hey Ingus..! Who are your pilot Aliases ?

Roadkills' SD was so popular Last Night I couldn't get in for a while !..
Infamous Ingus
DBB Ace
DBB Ace

Post by Infamous Ingus »

anything with ingus in the nick is me =)
Grendel
3d Pro Master
3d Pro Master

Post by Grendel »

Heh -- Ka Bong made him use 1st person :P
Zero!
DBB Ace
DBB Ace

Post by Zero! »

Zeerow will join ingus in his quest to destroy all subway dancer freaks and geeks. :)
SuzyQ
DBB Ace
DBB Ace

Time to hit and run

Post by SuzyQ »

Time to hit and run, join you Ingus will load my Phoenex and will just kill, hit and run just like they do, bunch od pu$$ies. Maybe theu will get tired and dont come back.
Sage
DBB Admiral
DBB Admiral

Post by Sage »

I'm with INGUS on this one! Even though I don't even know how to play D3, let alone have even SET SHIP in a Subway Dancer game (actually I have many years ago) I SHALL JOIN INHUS ON THIS FIGHT AGAINST TERRORISM because this post sounds TRU!
Instig8
DBB Ace
DBB Ace

Post by Instig8 »

How insightful. In order to win the war on terrorism, you must first become a terrorist.
Zero!
DBB Ace
DBB Ace

Post by Zero! »

u got a pm g8 :)
Suncho
DBB Defender
DBB Defender

Post by Suncho »

[MS]Instig8 wrote:How insightful. In order to win the war on terrorism, you must first become a terrorist.
Yeah. Thanks for the idea, George W Bush!
Vanguard
DBB Cadet
DBB Cadet

Post by Vanguard »

Ignus, as for Subway dancer, I take it you're just joking around and not serious about trying to get rid of it.
If you're serious, you need a life, which I think you really do need one.
I don't care for subway dancer, but what's the point in threathening a level? That's so lame. Only kids who have nothing better to do would say such garbage as that.