sing-along sing song lalalala. singing is normal

Pyro Pilots Lounge. For all topics *not* covered in other DBB forums.

Moderators: fliptw, roid

roid
DBB Master
DBB Master

sing-along sing song lalalala. singing is normal

Post by roid »

mmm Pearl Jam, i have always so loved this band. i'm sitting here a bit tipsy lalalalalalalaing singing along to Vitology.

"i've got bugs in my HEEAD!!".

i think i'm gonna buy an acoustic guitar to take camping.
tell me.... do you nifty DBB space chickens think it's normal to sing songs with your friends?
perhaps around campfires?

perhaps while on long car trips?

perhaps while on crowded public buses (hehe).

ppl can get so stuffy about that kindof thing, it bothers me oh so greatly.

i want NOONE to mention koombayaa or god save the children christiams present children of doorbells and slight rides. or whatever those gay traditional camping songs are.
... nah fine you cna mention them, but i will totally stare you down, so prepare for staring k.

i was reading something a few week ago that stuck with me. i think it was in the editoral news section of penny arcade or somesuch. one of the guys was saying how "it's basically just a lot of fun to clap your hands with your friends, if you have an excuse, like a computer game :)".

and i so agrreee
HaAGen DaZS
DBB Benefactor
DBB Benefactor

Post by HaAGen DaZS »

keep instruments away from me and my friends when we are drunk.

its great fun for us - but not for anyone else. :D
instruments dont need to be in tune for us to rock out :P
roid
DBB Master
DBB Master

Post by roid »

so totally. but luckliy i tuned this guitar yesterday or the yesterday before or perhaps before.

this is the guitar i am currently wearing on my HEAD.
JMEaT
DBB Meat ByProduct
DBB Meat ByProduct

Post by JMEaT »

When I was younger and drove my broke ass friends to school everyday, we would always blast music and sing. It was painful, yet fun. :)

And the times when we all went camping they would play their acoustic guitars and sing. They have a band now.
Avder
DBB Material Defender
DBB Material Defender

Post by Avder »

I dont like pearl jam that much. Too bland/mello. I dunno, their unique sound just irritates me for the most part. Its like the Kenny-G effect or something.
[DWL]Punk
DBB Ace
DBB Ace

Post by [DWL]Punk »

man, thats weird that you don't like pearl jam. i loved them. one of the greatest bands of the 90's.
Phoenix Red
DBB Fleet Admiral
DBB Fleet Admiral

Re: sing-along sing song lalalala. singing is normal

Post by Phoenix Red »

roid wrote:mmm Pearl Jam, i have always so loved this band. i'm sitting here a bit tipsy lalalalalalalaing singing along to Vitology.

"i've got bugs in my HEEAD!!".

i think i'm gonna buy an acoustic guitar to take camping.
tell me.... do you nifty DBB space chickens think it's normal to sing songs with your friends?
perhaps around campfires?
not here
perhaps while on long car trips?
sure, why not
perhaps while on crowded public buses (hehe).
When drunk! Drunken freestyle rap + public transit = hilarity. The only time you'll ever catch me sounding remotely like I'm rapping is when I'm about to fall over from laughter.
i was reading something a few week ago that stuck with me. i think it was in the editoral news section of penny arcade or somesuch. one of the guys was saying how "it's basically just a lot of fun to clap your hands with your friends, if you have an excuse, like a computer game :)".

and i so agrreee
Yea that was penny arcade, there's some sort of bongo rythem game going around.
Beowulf
DBB Fleet Admiral
DBB Fleet Admiral

Post by Beowulf »

Haha HD...word...I always tune like a half step flat when i've been drinkin.
roid
DBB Master
DBB Master

Post by roid »

well i ended up getting that guitar (jet BLACK -woot- fender semiaccoustic thingy) and i just came back from a week or so of camping. guitar didn't do much good on the trip (no friends, just family), but it sounds oh so cool as i play it today.

damn i love the sounds this accounstical device thingy makes. much fun will be had from this :D (ps: lalalalala)
HaAGen DaZS
DBB Benefactor
DBB Benefactor

Post by HaAGen DaZS »

Beowulf wrote:Haha HD...word...I always tune like a half step flat when i've been drinkin.
a half step is nothing..! here im talking about a situation where tuning has gone to hell, and theres nothing anyone can do. mwuahahaha!!