Flash Puzzle

Pyro Pilots Lounge. For all topics *not* covered in other DBB forums.

Moderators: fliptw, roid

Zoop!
DBB Admiral
DBB Admiral

Flash Puzzle

Post by Zoop! »

Here's a fun flash thing. Can you get out of the Crimson Room? Image
DCrazy
DBB Alumni
DBB Alumni

Post by DCrazy »

Cool. TAB key is your friend on this one. Image
Vindicator
DBB Benefactor
DBB Benefactor

Post by Vindicator »

Arrgh, I'm stuck. I have <font color=black>the cd case, box, powersupply cable, ring, memo, and three keys. I plugged in the CD player, and put the ring on top of the box. </font> Now what?
bash
DBB Master
DBB Master

Post by bash »

I was lost until DC mentioned the TAB trick for finding *special* places in FLASH. From then on it was... dumb. I kept expecting some sort of clever solution but really all you need to do is find everything in the room, which means simply clicking all over will solve it eventually if you have 30 minutes to waste. Image
DCrazy
DBB Alumni
DBB Alumni

Post by DCrazy »

Vindi, <font color="black">move the window curtain back and forth multiple times to get a second ring. Then look behind the mattress for a metal rod, and underneath the bed for a battery. Put the metal rod and second ring in their slots on the box, then click it to open. Put the battery in the place it should be, put the cassette tape in the box, and click the box to watch the video project itself on the wall. During the video a guy dances around, but for a few seconds points to a location on the wall where, after the video is done, you must click to reveal a secret panel. Open the panel and you will see a combo safe. Visit the URL on the piece of paper (all it contains are the words "TAKAGISM SINCE 1994"), and you will find out that 1994 is the code that you need to get the safe to open. Stick the big key in the keyhole and open the safe to find a screwdriver. Get the screwdriver, click on the door, and then click on the doorknob. You are escaped from the crimson room!!!1</font>
Krags
DBB Ace
DBB Ace

Post by Krags »

Try this one too: <a href=http://www.albartus.com/motas/ target=_blank>The Mystery of Time and Space</a>. Similar to Crimson Room but much longer.

(This wasn't finished the last time I went through. I don't know whether that's changed.)