Have to login multiple times while browsing forums.

For questions, special requests, or any complaints concerning the Descent BB.

Moderators: Krom, Lothar, Richard Cranium, KoolBear

Top Wop
DBB Master
DBB Master

Have to login multiple times while browsing forums.

Post by Top Wop »

Its wierd and it happens to both my work and home computer. Ill login, browse the forums, and say post something, and after I type the text and hit submit it asks for my login. So I enter my login info, go back 2 times and re-submit what I had typed and its ok. But this process just repeats itself if I post again or go to NHB. It seems to automatically log me off after 2 minutes! I've flushed the cookies but that does not seem to help. Any ideas?
Gooberman
DBB Alumni
DBB Alumni

Post by Gooberman »

The exact same thing was happening to me, only not the frequently, it happened about once a day. Turned out to be Norton.
Top Wop
DBB Master
DBB Master

Post by Top Wop »

Well I didnt get logged off today but the performance of the server was slow. It would just sit for 10 mins then it would be fine, then it would stop again. Oh well.
Top Wop
DBB Master
DBB Master

Post by Top Wop »

I think its normal now.

EDIT: Its funny that I said that because right after that I went to edit my post in the Cafe and it logged me out. :|
MD-2389
Defender of the Night
Defender of the Night

Post by MD-2389 »

Sounds like you have cookie issues dude. Do you have your browser set to clear them on closing, or windows to clear them on logoff? (hint: Check TweakUI)