The Scam

Pyro Pilots Lounge. For all topics *not* covered in other DBB forums.

Moderators: fliptw, roid

{Hawk}Liquid
DBB Ace
DBB Ace

The Scam

Post by {Hawk}Liquid »

Listen to this one then; you open a company called the Arse Tickler's Faggot Fan Club. You take an advert in the back page of some gay mag, advertising the latest in arse-intruding dildos, sell it a bit with, er... I dunno, "does what no other dildo can do until now", latest and greatest in sexual technology. Guaranteed results or money back, all that bollocks. These dills cost twenty-five each; a snip for all the pleasure they are going to give the recipients. They send a cheque to the company name, nothing offensive, er, Bobbie's Bits or something, for twenty-five. You put these in the bank for two weeks and let them clear. Now this is the clever bit. Then you send back the cheques for twenty-five pounds from the real company name, Arse Tickler's Faggot Fan Club, saying sorry, we couldn't get the supply from America, they have sold out. Now you see how many of the people cash those cheques; not a single soul, because who wants his bank manager to know he tickles arses when he is not paying in cheques!
Compliments of Lock Stock and Two Smoking Barrels.
Mobius
DBB_Master
DBB_Master

Post by Mobius »

Awesome movie BTW.

I'm amazed Hollywood hasn't done a completely stupid American version.
roid
DBB Master
DBB Master

Post by roid »

heh, great scam that one.
Mobius wrote:Awesome movie BTW.

coz it's perfect how it is :)
Topher
DBB Alumni
DBB Alumni

Post by Topher »

Mobius wrote:Awesome movie BTW.

I think it was called Ocean's 11.
Flabby Chick
DBB Fleet Admiral
DBB Fleet Admiral

Post by Flabby Chick »

"Snatch" was better i reckon...but only just. I hope Ritchie takes his head out of the sand soon 'cause he's not done much worthwile since.
Vertigo 99
DBB Fleet Admiral
DBB Fleet Admiral

Post by Vertigo 99 »

i like snatch better too.

and yea, agreed, ritchie should just stick to crime movies; or, if he wants to do something new, at least make it GOOD
Liquid Fire
DBB Ace
DBB Ace

Post by Liquid Fire »

Topher wrote:I think it was called Ocean's 11.
I thought oceans 11 was a remake of an earlier ocean's 11, hence, not copying lock stock.
Which was an awesome movie by the way.

I like snatch about the same. They're both awesome but in slightly different ways.
Top Gun
DBB Master
DBB Master

Post by Top Gun »

Liquid Fire wrote:
Topher wrote:I think it was called Ocean's 11.
I thought oceans 11 was a remake of an earlier ocean's 11, hence, not copying lock stock.
Which was an awesome movie by the way.

I like snatch about the same. They're both awesome but in slightly different ways.
Yeah, it was a remake of an earlier movie starring members of the Rat Pack. I'm sincerely hoping that Topher's comment wasn't insinuating that Ocean's 11 was a bad movie; I'd lose a lot of respect for his personal tastes. :P I've never heard of this Lock, Stock, etc. movie, though.