Crazy Woman.

Pyro Pilots Lounge. For all topics *not* covered in other DBB forums.

Moderators: fliptw, roid

HaAGen DaZS
DBB Benefactor
DBB Benefactor

Crazy Woman.

Post by HaAGen DaZS »

I was taken advantage of last night.
I'm certain I was drugged, as a girl I've been talking to recently bought me a drink. I'd be doing fine, but after that beer I was gone with the wind.
Totalled.

I sat on a chair, put my head back, then as i looked forward, all I saw was her face lundging closer and closer until she took me. I don't really care. SO i just literally sit there while I'm being tongued!

I progressivly get worse, and make myself vomit (hardcore face fisting action here). PIzza doesn't taste as nice as I did it going down. I try to flush the toilet... You guessed it. Flusher's broke. Haagy promptly leaves bathroom.
I've decided to leave, and this girl is like.. "Come here!"
"NO."
"Come!"
":S NO. I've just been sick, do you really want that in your mouth?!"
I think it turned her on. Frighteningly, again, she came at me.

I finally get her off my face and leave the building. There are no shops open on my way home. I go to Murder King. I ask for a box of 4 chicken bites and a small coke. £7.
"Are you kidding?! What a ★■◆●ing a joke!"
"Please calm down"
"Scrap the coke, Give me the damn chicken bites."
This cost me four quid. What a rip....
"Seriously, this is a ★■◆●ing joke. You ★■◆●ing corporate whores!"
Haagy leaves. At that, he suddenly reliazes that he's actually ordered 4 BAGS of chicken bites, each consisting of ten small balls of chicken. Haagy feels ba.. err no he doesn't.

And that was pretty much my night.
Iceman
DBB Habitual Type Killer
DBB Habitual Type Killer

Post by Iceman »

So ... was she ugly?
Did she have any fever blisters?
Dedman
DBB Material Defender
DBB Material Defender

Post by Dedman »

Iceman wrote:So ... was she ugly?
Did she have any fever blisters?
You just had to go there didn't you :lol:
Flabby Chick
DBB Fleet Admiral
DBB Fleet Admiral

Post by Flabby Chick »

Good grief HD, if you were really drugged that's scary man.

....on the other hand if you live to tell the tale, it's a tale to tell. I'm quite content all that sh1t is far behind me now, but at the time it was a right good crack.
Tricord
DBB Alumni
DBB Alumni

Post by Tricord »

Interesting story.. I got taken advantage of as well, albeit in a less obvious and more subtle matter...

Turns out that after months of mutual appreciation, a certain girl and I started making out... Which ended up in her bed at her place.. We liked each other so when we saw each other two days later, I ended up sleeping at her place again. So I figured I got something nice going on, turns out she just fancied me, wanted to prove herself she could get me, then say she wants to stay friends... :roll:

Oh, and yes, she's about the most beautiful girl of the whole faculty so even if it was short, it was worth it :P
Phoenix Red
DBB Fleet Admiral
DBB Fleet Admiral

Post by Phoenix Red »

That's hilarious, but in your place I'd be super pissed. Drugging someone is rude as ★■◆●.
Flabby Chick
DBB Fleet Admiral
DBB Fleet Admiral

Post by Flabby Chick »

Tricord wrote: turns out she just fancied me, wanted to prove herself she could get me, then say she wants to stay friends...

Yea Tri' it's called "Dog night".
Tricord
DBB Alumni
DBB Alumni

Post by Tricord »

Twice?
Vertigo 99
DBB Fleet Admiral
DBB Fleet Admiral

Post by Vertigo 99 »

I was at a bar with some friends from school talking to this really fat ★■◆●ing ugly chick i know from school (this was sometime last year); she was in a couple of my classes and i was just being friendly. before i knew it the conversation went from "yea our teacher is a cool guy to" getting the side of my face licked and her grabbing my crotch; at that point i was a little too drunk to do much except look in desperation at my friends sitting next to me, who were just laughing at me. jerks.

i eventually told her off. it wasnt the worse night of my life because i managed to get food and drinks for free; but thats a different story.
Kiran
DBB Captain
DBB Captain

Post by Kiran »

We're mean, aren't we? :cry:
Better luck next time you meet a girl.
Haagen, remember to have her drink the cup she brings you before you drink it. You'll know what her intentions are.
Dedman
DBB Material Defender
DBB Material Defender

Post by Dedman »

You got some. Just leave it at that :wink: