Nostromo N52 Problem

For system help, all hardware / software topics NOTE: use Coders Corner for all coders topics.

Moderators: Krom, Grendel

Deadmeat
DBB Captain
DBB Captain

Nostromo N52 Problem

Post by Deadmeat »

About a week ago my N52 quit working. Went to Gaming Controls-----GONE. Tried everything I knew to get system to recognize it-----NO GOOD. Figured I'd reinstall. Went to Add/Remove Programs, clicked Remove and got message, "Internal Error 2753. nost_LM.exe". Tried to overinstall. Got same message. Tried to upgrade with download from Belkin. Same result. I manually deleted every instance of Belkin and Nostromo. Still got the message. Did a search for "nost_LM.exe". It's not in the system. Figured maybe I had a bug and ran every scanner I could think of. System's clean. Called Belkin support and they were no help at all. I can't do a System Restore because sometime back I installed something which required turning it off and I forgot to turn it back on. SOOOOOO, before I have to reformat my whole damn system, could someone tell me if you see any problems in this Hijackthis log?
DCrazy
DBB Alumni
DBB Alumni

Post by DCrazy »

Try moving it to a different USB port. For some reason that has a tendency to work.
Krom
DBB Database Master
DBB Database Master
Location: Camping the energy center. BTW, did you know you can have up to 100 characters in this location box?

Post by Krom »

DCrazy wrote:Try moving it to a different USB port. For some reason that has a tendency to work.
Yeah, I hope you tried unplugging it and then plugging it back in before you did all that other stuff.