Lookin for some games

Meet the people you love to kill (and be killed by) in Descent!

Moderator: Do_Checkor

Darktalyn1
DBB Admiral
DBB Admiral

Lookin for some games

Post by Darktalyn1 »

Hey I got my D3 working (again), anyone feel like beating my rusty ass? :)

Hard to find games these days
CDN_Merlin
DBB_Master
DBB_Master

Post by CDN_Merlin »

Check the multiplayer forum for info on how to find games.
Sarge
DBB Alumni
DBB Alumni

Post by Sarge »

http://d3.descent.cx/tracker.d3

or GameSpy.

Nice to see you again DT!
Robo
DBB Admiral
DBB Admiral

Post by Robo »

I'll gladly pound you into dust :)
Darktalyn1
DBB Admiral
DBB Admiral

Post by Darktalyn1 »

Well the reason I'm posting this is to maybe coordinate games (like 1v1s or 2v2s) with people from the forum, rather than me just randomly looking for games when almost every server is empty. I was thinking maybe a couple of us could schedule a match ahead of time, you know?

I got some 1 on 1's in last night. I got a little better as the night went on, but let's just say that I'm not very good these days :)

Maybe I'll try to play a bit more during December, since I have some decent vacation time this month. Unfortunately after that we go into full production and I'll be a lot more busy.

Peace
Behemoth
DBB Admiral
DBB Admiral

Post by Behemoth »

Darktalyn1 wrote:Well the reason I'm posting this is to maybe coordinate games (like 1v1s or 2v2s) with people from the forum, rather than me just randomly looking for games when almost every server is empty. I was thinking maybe a couple of us could schedule a match ahead of time, you know?

I got some 1 on 1's in last night. I got a little better as the night went on, but let's just say that I'm not very good these days :)

Maybe I'll try to play a bit more during December, since I have some decent vacation time this month. Unfortunately after that we go into full production and I'll be a lot more busy.

Peace
I'll be happy to play you anytime. :)
Pun
DBB DemiGod
DBB DemiGod

Post by Pun »

Darktalyn1 wrote:Well the reason I'm posting this is to maybe coordinate games (like 1v1s or 2v2s) with people from the forum, rather than me just randomly looking for games when almost every server is empty. I was thinking maybe a couple of us could schedule a match ahead of time, you know?

Peace
Most times you can scrape up a few people in IRC. That's what I usually do when I have an appetite for a game of D3. Seems like if you can get two people to join you in a game, others usually follow.
d3jake
DBB Admiral
DBB Admiral

What about D2

Post by d3jake »

I realize that the net capabilities of D2 is limited, but since I got a new-old laptop a while back(150MHz, 32 MB RAM) but as soon as I get a new PCMIA modem card I would like to see if any of you would like to do a co-op game and CTF. It would be my first time.
Oh, by the way, with the laptop it has no game port so I have to use the key board for everything.
Darktalyn1
DBB Admiral
DBB Admiral

Post by Darktalyn1 »

thanks zero, behemoth, and farseer for the games so far, i've been blowing up a lot :)
Cr0wN
DBB Cadet
DBB Cadet

Post by Cr0wN »

No wonder you suck DT you've been playing against behemoth ;). You know the SC mang anytime i'm around just ring me i'll play if I can. Yes i'm back to all those who see this post right here. Not back to play 24/7 but maybe say wuz up n ★■◆●. Well hope you all been all right and maybe catch some of you in the minez whenever I feel like going 80%. Btw your top 20 thread has to be the worst one i've seen in a while behe. [D3k]>#1<[WP]
MD-2389
Defender of the Night
Defender of the Night

Post by MD-2389 »

Necroposting is bad.
"One spelling mistake can destroy your life. A Husband sent this to his wife : "I'm having a wonderful time. Wish you were her." - @RobinWilliams