FOX slipped ?

Pyro Pilots Lounge. For all topics *not* covered in other DBB forums.

Moderators: fliptw, roid

Grendel
3d Pro Master
3d Pro Master

FOX slipped ?

Post by Grendel »

http://www.wicz.com/news2005/viewarticle.asp?a=291

Found that interesting from more than one aspect..
Iceman
DBB Habitual Type Killer
DBB Habitual Type Killer

Post by Iceman »

Loose Change is a documentary made by three SUNY Oneonta Students. Dylan Avery, Korey Rowe and Jason Bermas focusing on what they call a mystery surrounding the September Eleventh Attacks.

Thursday Night, we showed you Loose Change's claim that the World Trade Center collapse was due to a controlled demolition, and supported that theory with visual evidence and witness testimony from the film.

But now, we focus on the Pentagon attack. The documentary questions how a 155 feet long Boeing 757 aircraft with a 124 ft wingspan can crash into a building leaving only a 16 foot hole and at the same time, vaporize on impact? The film states the official explanation is the intense heat from the jet fuel vaporized the entire plane. However, Dylan Avery, the writer and director of Loose Change says, ?if you look back through aviation history, there has never been a single instance where a plane has disappeared on impact?.

Shortly after the attacks, a video of what appeared to be Osama Bin Laden surfaced on American television. Loose Change points out that the man in the video acts nothing like Bin Laden. The film bases that claim on a Bin Laden video released following the attacks. In the video Bin Laden writes a letter with his right hand and is wearing a gold ring. FBI documents state Bin Laden is left handed not right and that wearing gold jewelry is against Islamic Law

The creators say it?s only more evidence of who is really responsible for the 9/11 attacks. Film producer Korey Rowe says his experience serving the military for 12 months in Iraq and 6 months in Afghanistan, leads him to believe first hand that we are not fighting a war on terror. ?If you ask any Iraqi, why we are there they will say Oil, and political power for President Bush and his administration to do anything they choose under the pretense of terror? Rowe states.
I find nothing about Fox in this article. Splain?
Grendel
3d Pro Master
3d Pro Master

Post by Grendel »

wicz.com = FOX40
Sarge
DBB Alumni
DBB Alumni

Post by Sarge »

You mean we really didn't put men on the Moon?

Uh, wait a minute...
fyrephlie
DBB Benefactor
DBB Benefactor

Post by fyrephlie »

since when was FOX considered a news source?
roid
DBB Master
DBB Master

Post by roid »

iiiiinteresting, sure seems like an editorial slipup, or some crossed editorial wires.
ever seen them play anything like this before?

i mean, i seriously doubt covering anything like this would have been suggested in "the day's memo", know what i mean?
Repo Man
DBB Ace
DBB Ace

Post by Repo Man »

fyrephlie wrote:since when was FOX considered a news source?
I was going to say something, but...oh, never mind!
CUDA
DBB Master
DBB Master
Location: A Conservative Man in the Liberal bastion of the Pacific Northwest. in Oregon City. Oregon

Post by CUDA »

heh a documentary written by students, kinda Michael Mooreish, and we ALL know what a wealth of information students and MM can be :roll: and the title of the thread is a little miss-leading it was reported by a LOCAL station not by FOX
Iceman
DBB Habitual Type Killer
DBB Habitual Type Killer

Post by Iceman »

LOL I love witch hunts :)
Mobius
DBB_Master
DBB_Master

Post by Mobius »

I love these conspiracy theories. But the only thing you ever have to remember about any of them, is what G. Gordon Liddy said once in an interview: "Two people can keep a secret, but only if one of them is dead."

Expecting tens, hundreds, or even thousands of people to quiet about something they know, is not logical.
Mobius
DBB_Master
DBB_Master

Post by Mobius »

double post.
Zuruck
DBB Fleet Admiral
DBB Fleet Admiral

Post by Zuruck »

CUDA wrote:heh a documentary written by students, kinda Michael Mooreish, and we ALL know what a wealth of information students and MM can be :roll: and the title of the thread is a little miss-leading it was reported by a LOCAL station not by FOX
Well, Cuda, it's "misleading", so maybe the students aren't quite as dumb as you thought?? Interesting article, there are plenty of things you could think about on that day, but it's done, the WTC is gone as are about 3000 American lives. We should fire Bush.
CUDA
DBB Master
DBB Master
Location: A Conservative Man in the Liberal bastion of the Pacific Northwest. in Oregon City. Oregon

Post by CUDA »

Zuruck wrote:
CUDA wrote:heh a documentary written by students, kinda Michael Mooreish, and we ALL know what a wealth of information students and MM can be :roll: and the title of the thread is a little miss-leading it was reported by a LOCAL station not by FOX
Well, Cuda, it's "misleading", so maybe the students aren't quite as dumb as you thought?? Interesting article, there are plenty of things you could think about on that day, but it's done, the WTC is gone as are about 3000 American lives. We should fire Bush.

ah yes I forgot just like in WW2 we staged the whole thing just to get into the war :roll: Zurich just a little bit of information for you, all the Worlds problems are NOT Bush's fault and as much as you like to blame him for EVERYTHING will not change that fact. we all know you hate Bush, and thats your right. but if your going to fire Bush for the war then I suggest you fire EVERYONE that voted in favor of it, well at least before they voted against it :roll: so that means that 77 Senators and 293 house reps should be looking for new jobs. and if for 1 second you believe ANY of that "documentary" that says they demolished the world trade center on purpose then you need psychiatric help. it take weeks of setup and planning to demolish a building not a few hours. dont be so naieve
Zuruck
DBB Fleet Admiral
DBB Fleet Admiral

Post by Zuruck »

Eh..not going to hijack this thread. I think we should fire him just for incompetence...forget about the war.
CUDA
DBB Master
DBB Master

Post by CUDA »

well look on the bright side his term is up in 08 :P
Palzon
DBB Admiral
DBB Admiral

Post by Palzon »

I haven't seen this film or read about it. I haven't yet been convinced by similar arguments regarding the Pentagon plane disintegrating.

However, Alex Jones has convinced me that there is a lot of fishiness surrounding the collapse of the building known as WTC #7. Seriously, check into it yourselves.
woodchip
DBB Benefactor
DBB Benefactor

Post by woodchip »

Interesting how the fourth plane is not mentioned.
CUDA
DBB Master
DBB Master

Post by CUDA »

woodchip wrote:Interesting how the fourth plane is not mentioned.
thats because there really was no forth plane :wink: all the smoke in that field was a farmer doing a crop burn :P
dissent
DBB Fleet Admiral
DBB Fleet Admiral

Post by dissent »

Heck, I thought we were gonna get the military to invade Washington DC. Shucks, and I got my trusty flintlock all cleaned up and everything ...
dissent
DBB Fleet Admiral
DBB Fleet Admiral

Post by dissent »

Heh. Korey Rowe is actually a clever pseudonym for Karl Rove. Talk about disinformation ... :P
Lothar
DBB Ghost Admin
DBB Ghost Admin

Post by Lothar »

dissent wrote:Heh. Korey Rowe is actually a clever pseudonym for Karl Rove. Talk about disinformation ... :P
See, that's what I thought... but I decided to keep my mouth shut until my next VRWC check came through.

By the way... the magazine Popular Mechanics did a good job shooting down the most common 9/11 conspiracy theories.

Palzon, do you mean this Alex Jones? I tried searching for his info on WTC#7, but the site is filled with some wacky stuff and the WTC#7 article is nowhere to be found. I hope you were being sarcastic, but if not, please link to an article so I don't have to dig through that nutty site any more.
MD-2389
Defender of the Night
Defender of the Night

Post by MD-2389 »

Lothar wrote:I hope you were being sarcastic, but if not, please link to an article so I don't have to dig through that nutty site any more.
If you do a search on video.google.com, you'll find what he's talking about. Its posted in two parts, and narrirated by some dude that sounds like that AV geek off of Family Guy. ;)