Dont flip off women.

Pyro Pilots Lounge. For all topics *not* covered in other DBB forums.

Moderators: fliptw, roid

Top Wop
DBB Master
DBB Master

Dont flip off women.

Post by Top Wop »

Got this off of another forum and I thought it was worthy enough for a post here:

"I was riding to work yesterday when I observed a female driver cut right in front of a pick-up truck, causing him to have to drive on to the shoulder to avoid hitting her. This evidently angered the driver enough that he hung his arm out his window and flipped her off.
"Man that guy is stupid," I thought to myself.
I ALWAYS smile nicely and wave in a sheepish manner whenever a female dow anything to me in traffic, and I drive 48 miles each way every day from work. That's 96 miles a day.
Of these, 16 miles each way is bumper to bumper. Most of the bumper to bumper is on an 8 lane highway. There are 7 cars every 40 feet for 32 miles. That works out to be 982 cars every mile, or 31,424 cars.
Even though the rest of the 32 miles is not bumper to bumper, I figure I pass at least another 4,000 cars. That brings the number to something like 36,000 cars that I see every day. Statistically, females drive half of these. That's 18,000 women drivers!
In any given group, 1 in 28 has PMS. That's 642.
According to Cosmopolitan, 70% describe their life as dissatisfying or unrewarding. That's 642.
According to the National Institute of Health, 22% of all females have seriously considered suicide and homocide. That's 98.
And 34% describe men as their biggest problem. That's 33.
According to the NRA, 5% of all females carry weapons, and this number is increasing. That means that EVERY SINGLE DAY, I drive past at least one female that has a lousy love life, thinks men are her biggest problem, has seriously considered suicide or homocide, has PMS, and is armed.
Flip her off? I think not."

[spoiler]Yes, there is a mathematical error in there. Bonus points goes to the guy who can figure it out and post the correct number.[/spoiler]
Money!
DBB Captain
DBB Captain

Re: Dont flip off women.

Post by Money! »

Top Wop wrote:n any given group, 1 in 28 has PMS. That's 642.
According to Cosmopolitan, 70% describe their life as dissatisfying or unrewarding. That's 642.
Uh, since when is 70% the same is 1/28?
Mobius
DBB_Master
DBB_Master

Post by Mobius »

Not just that, but you can't multiply non-overlapping statistics like that. In other words, the ones who are unsatisfied with their life may be more or less likely than average to carry a gun. But using the average statistic as a multiplier is dangerous extrapolation.
Pugwash
DBB Ace
DBB Ace

Post by Pugwash »

hey women want equality, give it to em. if the silly bizatch cuts ya off flip her like anyone else, if thats your thing. I just shake my head disapointedly and move on.
Buef
DBB Ace
DBB Ace

Post by Buef »

while we are pointing out the obvious.....

50% of cars are not female. More females stay home. More females telecommute. More males drive service trucks. More males drive delivery trucks. More males drive semi-trucks. 50% of total vehicles passed will not be female.
Sting_Ray
DBB DemiGod
DBB DemiGod

Post by Sting_Ray »

To hell with statistics.

100% of women shouldn't drive on public highways during daylight, or moonlight for that matter. I've almost been killed by my fair share of 19 year old females doing 90 in a 65 in daddy's SUV while flapping their maw on the phone.

100% means ALL women... for you nations that use the dumbed down metric system.
Top Wop
DBB Master
DBB Master

Post by Top Wop »

You said it Sting Ray.

Mobius, ive got this for you: :roll:

Money: Each statistic is from a different source.

And the math error: The second 642 should be 449, and it all works out. 70% of 449 is 98.

To those who cant take a joke: Sod off! :)
DarkFlameWolf
DBB Admiral
DBB Admiral

Post by DarkFlameWolf »

I should smack Stingray. :roll:
snoopy
DBB Benefactor
DBB Benefactor

Re:

Post by snoopy »

Sting_Ray wrote:To hell with statistics.

100% of women shouldn't drive on public highways during daylight, or moonlight for that matter. I've almost been killed by my fair share of 19 year old females doing 90 in a 65 in daddy's SUV while flapping their maw on the phone.

100% means ALL women... for you nations that use the dumbed down metric system.
lol. (I've been pissed off by plenty of women, too.)
Kiran
DBB Captain
DBB Captain

Post by Kiran »

I don't have a love life problem, my life is pretty much satisfying, hadn't seriously considered suicide, I'm unarmed but you definitely don't want to mess with me when I'm angry 8), I don't yap on the phone while driving unless an ABSOLUTE EMERGENCY.
I'm a good driver...really. :lol:
The worst I can do on the road is be startled by most unlikely occurrances and hit someone. That actually happened one time :oops: , luckily I didn't hit that poor driver. Since that day, I learned to just scream at the top of my lungs and keep my arms, hands, and feet steady and calm. :mrgreen: