Update: Prussian Blue

For discussion of life's issues: current events, social trends and personal opinions.

Moderators: Tunnelcat, Jeff250

Palzon
DBB Admiral
DBB Admiral

Update: Prussian Blue

Post by Palzon »

http://www.overthrow.com/lsn/news.asp?articleID=9009

The article is somewhat long but well worth the read.

A couple of gems...
Erika Snyder(wife of the leader of the racist National Alliance wrote:“A lot of people get into racism for the wrong reasons.”
Also this, which made chuckle several times. I have conveniently bolded the most amusing parts...
article wrote:Homeschooled through the sixth grade, Lamb and Lynx enrolled at a local public school, Beardsley Junior High, last year. After a brief adjustment period, they joined the ranks of the “popular, snotty girls,” says former classmate Elizabeth Belsky, a brainiac type whose musical tastes run more toward show tunes than German war anthems. By her reckoning, the girls have “had a lot of boyfriends”; she recalls quite a bit of hands-in-back- pockets action. “They had everyone in that school wrapped around their fingers.”

Word of the twins’ band eventually got around, although the nuances of their songs eluded most kids. While the majority of students were enthusiastic about knowing bona fide celebrities, Belsky thought that they were “weird babes” and Googled them. “I was like, ‘Oh, my God…’ ” recalls Belsky, whose experience with Nazis up to that point was limited to seeing The Producers.

At first she kept the information to herself. Summer came, and Lamb and Lynx withdrew from Beardsley to resume homeschooling, in anticipation of the move. But when Belsky saw a flyer promoting their show at the Kern County Fair in September that described the band as a “variety act,” she dashed off a letter of protest to the local paper, The Bakersfield Californian. “I didn’t think it would be right for a white-nationalist band to play for people who had no idea what they’d be listening to,” she says. “Whatever they stand for, it’s certainly not variety.”

After the paper assigned a story on the subject, the fair’s chief executive, Bill Blair, cut the girls from the bill “for the safety of the performers,” he explained.

As word of the cancellation buzzed through Beardsley, the twins’ supporters targeted Belsky, who says she was “assaulted with a volleyball twice, called names, and screamed at.” The girls’ biggest defender? “The mulatto girl stood up for us!” Lamb says, but according to Belsky the girl didn’t know they were racists. Before long the storm blew over, though, and Belsky was recently elected secretary of the student council.
Shadowfury333
DBB Ace
DBB Ace

Post by Shadowfury333 »

These guys are still trying?!? I'm surprised Nazism wasn't eradicated the first time it was defeated. What could one possibly have against people who are not white with blue eyes and blond hair, the most recessive mix possible. Especially, what is so bad about the Jews?!? While I can't think of any Jews I knoew personally, my faith(Roman Catholicism) is a branch of theirs. If anything I'm in prejudiced support of the Jewish people.

for the record: I have white skin, red hair, and hazel eyes. I'd be as hypocritical as hitler to support the nazi movement.
roid
DBB Master
DBB Master

Post by roid »

i think in germany these girl's would be in jail, no? hate speech
Dakatsu
DBB Admiral
DBB Admiral

Post by Dakatsu »

Pffft

Can Nazism just die already. I have like, 6 nazis at my school. I wish there were Communist people still left, they would give a beating to the nazis :)

http://www.prussianblue.net/
Defensive Rascism? That is like saying healthy nuclear weapons. There is only one type of good rascism, Dave Chappelle & Carlos Mencia.
Pandora
DBB Admiral
DBB Admiral

Re:

Post by Pandora »

roid wrote:i think in germany these girl's would be in jail, no? hate speech
yup, but they would be a little young for this...
Money!
DBB Captain
DBB Captain

Post by Money! »

I read your excerpt Palzon, and it was hilarious. Assaulted by volleyballs? ★■◆●! And Daktasu has good racism right.
Birdseye wrote:It's never over
*JBOMB*
DBB Ace
DBB Ace

Post by *JBOMB* »

While I can't think of any Jews I knoew personally, my faith(Roman Catholicism) is a branch of theirs.
If its not preaching the bible you idiots wouldnt know what the fuk it is.

Im not jewish..but i know \"Money!s\" user name + avatar combo is the same sht as me joining this sunday school bb as \"Cotton!\" and making my avatar a black dude.

As for palzons original post...What sucks is the media helping these idiots out and making them think its all legitimate.

Not too worry though...Unfortunately for them if you want your music to be loved by millions..it has to not completely suck.
dissent
DBB Fleet Admiral
DBB Fleet Admiral

Re:

Post by dissent »

Dakatsu wrote:Pffft

Can Nazism just die already. I have like, 6 nazis at my school. I wish there were Communist people still left, they would give a beating to the nazis :)
There will ALWAYS be morons - guaranteed by the probability distribution for intelligence. *sigh*
Dakatsu
DBB Admiral
DBB Admiral

Post by Dakatsu »

Wow, nice hateful lyrics too... I am suprised they haven't used the N word in any of their songs.
When the man who plows the fields is driven from his lands. When the carpenter must give away what he's built with his own hands. When a mother's only children belong to her no more. And black masked men with guns come bashing down the doors. Where freedom exists for only those with darker skin. Where lies and propaganda will never let you win. Where symbols of your heritage are held with such contempt, and benefits of country 'cept tax are you exempt .

Aryan man awake, How much more will you take, Turn that fear to hate, Aryan man awake.

Can you see how they lie to warp your daughter's minds? Can you let your sons be trodden down or held behind? Can you apologize for things you did not do, and leave this battle that we fight to the proud and the few? What will it take for you to waken to the truth? What will it take for you to remember your own youth? What will you give up to help this worthy Cause, and strike with force and fury, without a single pause?

What will it take for you to remember your own folk? What will it take for you to break that heavy yoke? Why do you still cast your eyes downward to the ground? Worry lest what you say have prejudicial sound. Who will stand beside us when the war begins? Who will run and hide their heads and wait to see who wins? Who will face the end and watch a Valkyrie ride forth To join the gods and fallen stormtroopers of the North?
I am suprised these girls haven't been the victim of a drive by shooting!
MD-2389
Defender of the Night
Defender of the Night

Post by MD-2389 »

As the old saying goes: \"What goes around, comes around.\"
"One spelling mistake can destroy your life. A Husband sent this to his wife : "I'm having a wonderful time. Wish you were her." - @RobinWilliams