Stop hating on LGBT persons

For discussion of life's issues: current events, social trends and personal opinions.

Moderators: Tunnelcat, Jeff250

Krom
DBB Database Master
DBB Database Master
Location: Camping the energy center. BTW, did you know you can have up to 100 characters in this location box?

Re: Stop hating on LGBT persons

Post by Krom »

woodchip wrote: Tue Sep 27, 2022 9:18 am Krom, I don't know where you get your info, but why would you be amazed? What specifically is untrue?. Let me throw in some other things:

Do you know it is a federal crime to protest outside a SCOTU's home yet none of those protesters were charged.
Do you know special prosecutor Durhan found that the so called Steele source to inform on Trump and the whole Steele Dossier was made up fantasy? "Durham alleges that it was Dolan, not Russian sources, who gave Danchenko key allegations to put into the Steele dossier, including some of its most salacious claims."
When was the last time you heard about the FBI raiding a Dem home and arresting the occupants?Do you know Hillary should of been arrested under the Espionage Act and Comey didn't arrest her because he didn't think Hillary had any "Intent" to use the classified documents If you buy Comey's statement then I suggest you read the espionage act.
I could do more but you will run to your liberal news sites and think they are correct.
It doesn't matter where I get my news from, what matters is I am correctly identifying and not buying in to the lies, false conspiracy theories, and fascist propaganda you are regurgitating in this very post. Just because you keep posting the same lies over and over again does not make them reality and we will keep on calling it out every time you do.
Top Gun
DBB Master
DBB Master

Post by Top Gun »

vision wrote: Tue Sep 27, 2022 9:30 am YES! I've been filling up my right-wing propaganda BINGO card and I've almost won. So far I have:

* Trans-anything
* Steele dossier
* FREE SPACE
* Buttery Males

Just one more woodchip please!
This really is all he has. Talking to a bowl of pudding would be more intellectually stimulating.
Tunnelcat
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Post by Tunnelcat »

You're slipping Top Gun. You forgot Benghazi and "But her emails"! :P
Cat (n.) A bipolar creature which would as soon gouge your eyes out as it would cuddle.
Top Gun
DBB Master
DBB Master

Post by Top Gun »

Don't blame me, that was vision!
Tunnelcat
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Post by Tunnelcat »

Vision is slipping then. My bad. :mrgreen:

On the same theme. Trump even brought up Hillary in some weird form of self defense. Republicans just can't quit Hillary and Trump is an idiot. :P

Cat (n.) A bipolar creature which would as soon gouge your eyes out as it would cuddle.
Tunnelcat
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Post by Tunnelcat »

I want woody to tell me how this "pastor" can call himself a man of God and be preaching in Jesus' name. This bastard is not the only one out there with these poisonous views being spewed in a church pulpit either. These are the words of a vile warmonger and a man so very insecure in his own sexuality that he hates himself and is lashing out in a twisted frenzy of self loathing while intentionally giving a vile sex ed class to a bunch of children. Family values my rear end. These guys love life, except if it's a gueer. Then death is A OK. :x

https://www.lgbtqnation.com/2022/03/pas ... -children/
Darth Wang
DBB Ace
DBB Ace

Post by Darth Wang »

I thought right - wing Christians claimed it was child abuse to even let kids know that gay people exist...
woodchip
DBB Benefactor
DBB Benefactor

Post by woodchip »

Vander wrote: Tue Sep 27, 2022 10:08 am
woodchip wrote:Isn't the pill the better than partial birth abortion?
You mean the pill this ID legislation appears to outlaw the discussion of? The pill that Obamacare mandated insurance coverage of, but Republicans fought and succeeded to deny? Whatever dude.
Nice dodge...that wasn't my question.
Liberal speak: "Convenience for you means control for him, free and the price is astronomical, you're the product for sale". Neil Oliver

Leftist are Evil, and Liberals keep voting for them. Dennis Prager
woodchip
DBB Benefactor
DBB Benefactor

Post by woodchip »

Darth Wang wrote: Tue Sep 27, 2022 12:02 pm
woodchip wrote: Tue Sep 27, 2022 8:47 amWhere's the pic showing the left banning books like "To Lill A Mockingbird"?
Never read that one...

Although now I'm curious about what it means to "lill" something.
Being deliberately obtuse or are you so ignorant of literature that you can't see Lill is a typo and the letter K is next to L. Sad.
Liberal speak: "Convenience for you means control for him, free and the price is astronomical, you're the product for sale". Neil Oliver

woodchip
DBB Benefactor
DBB Benefactor

Post by woodchip »

Darth Wang wrote: Wed Sep 28, 2022 4:39 am I thought right - wing Christians claimed it was child abuse to even let kids know that gay people exist...
Proof of Statement? Or are you trying to infer all Christians are like this?

woodchip
DBB Benefactor
DBB Benefactor

Post by woodchip »

Krom wrote: Tue Sep 27, 2022 3:14 pm
woodchip wrote: Tue Sep 27, 2022 9:18 am Krom, I don't know where you get your info, but why would you be amazed? What specifically is untrue?. Let me throw in some other things:

Do you know it is a federal crime to protest outside a SCOTU's home yet none of those protesters were charged.
Do you know special prosecutor Durhan found that the so called Steele source to inform on Trump and the whole Steele Dossier was made up fantasy? "Durham alleges that it was Dolan, not Russian sources, who gave Danchenko key allegations to put into the Steele dossier, including some of its most salacious claims."
When was the last time you heard about the FBI raiding a Dem home and arresting the occupants?Do you know Hillary should of been arrested under the Espionage Act and Comey didn't arrest her because he didn't think Hillary had any "Intent" to use the classified documents If you buy Comey's statement then I suggest you read the espionage act.
I could do more but you will run to your liberal news sites and think they are correct.
It doesn't matter where I get my news from, what matters is I am correctly identifying and not buying in to the lies, false conspiracy theories, and fascist propaganda you are regurgitating in this very post. Just because you keep posting the same lies over and over again does not make them reality and we will keep on calling it out every time you do.
If you want to stay ignorant, fine but show me where I lied. If you can't argue your point substantively then don't bother to reply .

woodchip
DBB Benefactor
DBB Benefactor

Post by woodchip »

Tunnelcat wrote: Tue Sep 27, 2022 10:51 pm I want woody to tell me how this "pastor" can call himself a man of God and be preaching in Jesus' name. This bastard is not the only one out there with these poisonous views being spewed in a church pulpit either. These are the words of a vile warmonger and a man so very insecure in his own sexuality that he hates himself and is lashing out in a twisted frenzy of self loathing while intentionally giving a vile sex ed class to a bunch of children. Family values my rear end. These guys love life, except if it's a queer. Then death is A OK. :x

https://www.lgbtqnation.com/2022/03/pas ... -children/
I dislike what he is preaching as much as I dislike Muslim preachers calling for the death of gay people. So why are you focusing solely on wack job christian preachers?

Darth Wang
DBB Ace
DBB Ace

Post by Darth Wang »

Your arguments are so bad that making fun of your spelling is one of the few worthwhile ways to respond to your posts.

Also, please note I said "right-wing" Christians.
Ferno
DBB Commie Anarchist Thug

Post by Ferno »

woodchip wrote: Tue Sep 27, 2022 8:40 am
Ferno wrote: Thu Sep 22, 2022 8:05 pm https://www.theadvocate.com/baton_rouge ... 92ceb.html

No, no clever commentary or wry hot takes here. Just straight up disappointment.

Right wingers should not and cannot treat people like this. Christian values? I don't see any here. Just horrible treatment of people
And yet you have no problem with 1st graders being taken to to transgender night clubs or parents being labeled as terrorists because they dare speak out against their school board. And just so you know I don't agree with how your link was handles. Also note how I responded without using your limited lexicon of 4 letter words to describe you.
And yet, you come at me with this absolutely vile and foul garbage. If you said this to me face to face, I'd hit you.

No, you don't get to run and hide behind the rules for this.

I don't give a ★■◆● about your holier-than-thou response writing. You're a total piece of ★■◆● and I'll keep using simple words to talk to you, seeing as that's the only thing you understand.
woodchip
DBB Benefactor
DBB Benefactor

Post by woodchip »

Ferno wrote: Wed Sep 28, 2022 7:55 am
Ferno wrote: Thu Sep 22, 2022 8:05 pm https://www.theadvocate.com/baton_rouge ... 92ceb.html

No, no clever commentary or wry hot takes here. Just straight up disappointment.

Right wingers should not and cannot treat people like this. Christian values? I don't see any here. Just horrible treatment of people
And yet you have no problem with 1st graders being taken to to transgender night clubs or parents being labeled as terrorists because they dare speak out against their school board. And just so you know I don't agree with how your link was handles. Also note how I responded without using your limited lexicon of 4 letter words to describe you.
And yet, you come at me with this absolutely vile and foul garbage. If you said this to me face to face, I'd hit you.

I don't give a ★■◆● about your holier-than-thou response writing. You're a total piece of ★■◆● and I'll keep using simple words to talk to you, seeing as that's the only thing you understand.
Garbage? Point out a source other than a left wing commentator. Or are you that ignorant of what is going on in the world? As to your thug comment about hitting me, bettor hope I don't see that attack as a threat on my life and I take proper defensive measures.
Krom, you going to ban Ferno for such claims or is it OK for him but not if I did something similar.

woodchip
DBB Benefactor
DBB Benefactor

Post by woodchip »

Darth Wang wrote: Wed Sep 28, 2022 7:23 am Your arguments are so bad that making fun of your spelling is one of the few worthwhile ways to respond to your posts.

Also, please note I said "right-wing" Christians.
Yes and you said you "Thought" so it was only a opinion. I asked for proof and you can only come up with bad rhetoric only good for gullible grade schoolers

Tunnelcat
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Post by Tunnelcat »

Well, ignorance is a two way street. Don't call Ferno ignorant when you clearly are concerning Trump's illegal actions during and after his presidency and the actions of his supporters during Jan. 6th and every right wing nut job out there trying to mess with our election machinery by taking over formerly boring elections jobs to throw monkey wrenches into future elections that don't go the Clown Car way.

You gripe about members of SCOTUS being harassed by left wing nut jobs, but then ignore the death threats by right wing nut jobs and the harassment against judges, investigators and prosecutors going after Trump and state elections officials, Congress, and even VP Pence who certified the election for Biden. You also ignore the fact that Trump's Big Lie is in fact A BIG EFFING LIE!

As for that "pastor", he's not alone or a one off case. There are dozens spewing this stuff and "Christians" willing to listen with fervor. Maybe you don't understand the Messiah Complex, but then again, I guess you do since you seem to worship a man with all the qualities of slime. You also don't live in my world and don't see what's going on from my perspective. It's not pretty and Christians and their politicians are just getting started, with women's reproductive rights and LGBTQ people being first in line for some Godly "cleansing".
Vander
DBB Alumni
DBB Alumni

Post by Vander »

woodchip wrote:Nice dodge...that wasn't my question.
First, I'm not as cavalier as you are in trying to answer questions I believe best left to women and their doctors.

Second, you're asking for an A or B answer when I'm pointing out to you that your right wing brethren are answering neither, so what's the point?

Third, it's a bullsh!t question to begin with. It assumes avoiding a pregnancy and avoiding a birth have some "all things being equal" condition when in reality they'd likely have vastly different and complex considerations. And if you can't imagine that, you definitely shouldn't be deciding anything for anyone.

So, in answer to your question, I don't know if the pill is better than "partial birth abortion."
Ferno

Post by Ferno »

woodchip wrote: Wed Sep 28, 2022 8:41 am
Ferno wrote: Wed Sep 28, 2022 7:55 am

Garbage? Point out a source other than a left wing commentator. Or are you that ignorant of what is going on in the world? As to your thug comment about hitting me, bettor hope I don't see that attack as a threat on my life and I take proper defensive measures.
Krom, you going to ban Ferno for such claims or is it OK for him but not if I did something similar.
Krom isn't going to do ★■◆● for you. like I said, you aren't going to run and hide behind the rules when you've been a total racist hate-filled pile of garbage here for years. The treatment you're getting now is no different than what the allies gave the german army in the 1940's.

As for 'ignorance'? I don't surround myself with lies and 'libruls r bad'.
Tunnelcat
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Post by Tunnelcat »

Vander wrote: Wed Sep 28, 2022 10:17 am So, in answer to your question, I don't know if the pill is better than "partial birth abortion."
The Pill is supposed to prevent implantation of a fertilized egg into the uterus. If you want a call a fertilized egg that hasn't even developed from a bunch of undifferentiated cells into something that looks like a baby, then that's the reasoning. However, that's flawed and nothing but reactionary rhetoric that's being used to even prevent women from using the Pill. Most women who take the Pill don't even know they've passed a fertilized egg during their period either. They certainly don't pass a baby-like blob after taking the Pill because there is no implantation or growth of the egg.

Partial birth abortion is something totally different and should be kept very distinct from any talk about the Pill. What I'd like to know is, will women in outlawed abortion states now face investigation and prosecution if they have a miscarriage? It happens in nature and it happened to my own mother and it wasn't intentional. It was probably due to her smoking habit. So will mothers who smoke or drink and then have a miscarriage also face prosecution? The slippery slope is getting steeper and more complex.
vision
DBB Material Defender
DBB Material Defender

Post by vision »

woodchip wrote: Wed Sep 28, 2022 8:41 amthug
BINGO! Thug is used exclusively by right-wing propaganda sites to refer to "the other." The only way to make this BINGO win better is if he was referencing a black person.
Darth Wang
DBB Ace
DBB Ace

Post by Darth Wang »

Are you seriously asking for a citation of American right-wingers trying to prevent kids learning about LGBT people? What about all of the attempts to ban kids' books that say nothing more extreme than 'some men are attracted to other men, and some women are attracted to other women, and that's okay'?
Ferno

Post by Ferno »

Tunnelcat wrote: Wed Sep 28, 2022 11:28 am
Vander wrote: Wed Sep 28, 2022 10:17 am So, in answer to your question, I don't know if the pill is better than "partial birth abortion."
The Pill is supposed to prevent implantation of a fertilized egg into the uterus. If you want a call a fertilized egg that hasn't even developed from a bunch of undifferentiated cells into something that looks like a baby, then that's the reasoning. However, that's flawed and nothing but reactionary rhetoric that's being used to even prevent women from using the Pill. Most women who take the Pill don't even know they've passed a fertilized egg during their period either. They certainly don't pass a baby-like blob after taking the Pill because there is no implantation or growth of the egg.

Partial birth abortion is something totally different and should be kept very distinct from any talk about the Pill. What I'd like to know is, will women in outlawed abortion states now face investigation and prosecution if they have a miscarriage? It happens in nature and it happened to my own mother and it wasn't intentional. It was probably due to her smoking habit. So will mothers who smoke or drink and then have a miscarriage also face prosecution? The slippery slope is getting steeper and more complex.
Oh, you haven't heard? A girl, in Ohio, ten years old, was raped and had to go out-of-state to get an abortion. Otherwise, she'd be arrested for it. And they tried to go after the doctor.
Krom
DBB Database Master
DBB Database Master
Location: Camping the energy center. BTW, did you know you can have up to 100 characters in this location box?

Post by Krom »

woodchip wrote: Wed Sep 28, 2022 6:53 am If you want to stay ignorant, fine but show me where I lied. If you can't argue your point substantively then don't bother to reply .
No, do your own homework.

All you spew is lies, false conspiracy theories, and discredited conservative propaganda. I could go down the list and show you articles/examples of how everything you brought up is wrong, but even if you did read it you would just say "liberal rag" or "fake news" or "democrat lies" and refuse to believe any of it because you feel threatened by anything that doesn't immediately affirm your existing hate-filled viewpoint.
Ferno

Post by Ferno »

RacistChip wrote:If you can't argue your point substantively
Nope, not happening. We tried that and all we got was garbage. So ★■◆● that. You don't get to make those kind of requests anymore.
Tunnelcat
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Post by Tunnelcat »

Ferno wrote: Wed Sep 28, 2022 3:17 pm Oh, you haven't heard? A girl, in Ohio, ten years old, was raped and had to go out-of-state to get an abortion. Otherwise, she'd be arrested for it. And they tried to go after the doctor.
Oh, I heard and it's only the beginning. Have you seen what's going on in Iran? The "Morality Police" arrested a women who was not wearing her hijab head covering so that it properly covered EVERY DAMN HAIR ON HER HEAD. Heaven forbid that some male over there get a hard on because one little hair showed on a woman's head. Mysteriously, she died in police custody and now women in Iran are now out rioting in the streets against these religious-based women repressive laws. So my guess for THIS country is that we'll get the "Pregnancy Police" in any state that has outlawed abortion. I mean, they already have bounties on people who HELP women get an abortion, so it's not a stretch to imagine that scenario. If a woman in any of those states has a miscarriage, she will get run through the legal ringer. Why? Because most women who have a miscarriage usually go to the hospital for care and to properly deal with the dead fetus. Once she does that in one of these states, the Pregnancy Police will investigate it to make sure it was a God abortion and not a Medical abortion. Just you wait. :twisted:
Burlyman
DBB Admiral
DBB Admiral

Post by Burlyman »

Why do "LGBT" people say "Love is love" and then get fiery mad at Christians?
--Neo, the fourth greatest pilot in the universe
Darth Wang
DBB Ace
DBB Ace

Post by Darth Wang »

Burlyman wrote: Wed Oct 12, 2022 10:04 am Why do "LGBT" people say "Love is love" and then get fiery mad at Christians?
Probably because a lot of Christians call them names, attack them, tell them they're going to Hell, and pass laws to restrict their rights.
Top Gun
DBB Master
DBB Master

Post by Top Gun »

And probably because most "Christians" would get punched in the face by Christ if he came back tomorrow for besmirching his name.
Krom
DBB Database Master
DBB Database Master

Post by Krom »

Just going to church doesn't make you a Christian.
TigerRaptor
DBB Fleet Admiral
DBB Fleet Admiral

Post by TigerRaptor »

The truth is that many Christians like the pharisees, are hypocritical, judgmental, and sometimes downright nasty.
Spidey
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Post by Spidey »

Yup...just like the rest of us.
Burlyman
DBB Admiral
DBB Admiral

Post by Burlyman »

What about Christians who just preach the truth? The Lord Jesus said "not everyone who says 'Lord, Lord' shall enter the kingdom of heaven." and "many are called but few are chosen." You should consider those things before you assume Christians are never Christ-like.
Vander
DBB Alumni
DBB Alumni

Post by Vander »

There are Christians who don't just preach the truth? Tell me more.
Tunnelcat
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Post by Tunnelcat »

Maybe the "Truth" is a total fabrication created by religious zealots with their own agenda. If Jesus even existed, he never actually wrote anything, except maybe for one item defending a woman from stoning. The Romans themselves made little contemporaneous mention. Everything written about him only shows up around 40 to 60 years after his supposed death, plenty of time for a little embellishment after the fog of time and the application of severe punishment for any heretics of the new religion.

http://www.worldfuturefund.org/History/ ... story.html
Burlyman
DBB Admiral
DBB Admiral

Post by Burlyman »

I can show you a YouTube video if you want regarding LGBT "love" :)

A preacher who just says the fundamental doctrine of Jesus Christ and gets LGBT people (not all of them) mad and cursing him for having his own opinion (the truth). 9_9

Oh, I forgot, there's another video of a "transgender" (a man) who gets so mad at a GameStop employee for using his correct pronoun but not the one he wanted. He starts kicking things over in the store.
Vander
DBB Alumni
DBB Alumni

Post by Vander »

Youtube's great. I like Youtube.
Tunnelcat
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Post by Tunnelcat »

And pray tell, why do all the Abrahamic religions put so much focus on sex and controlling sex in any shape or form? Male domination and control perhaps? Why would a God even care?

If Jesus ever existed, which I personally doubt because he was such an antithesis with his teachings to the rest of the Bible, said absolutely nothing about or against gay people, nor did any of the 4 Gospels either. As an LGBTQ person, I have nothing against Jesus. He never said anything foul, hateful and putrid like most of his "followers" spout in this modern day. The truth is that there were more than 4 Gospels written. But the church destroyed all those or outright banned them to keep them out of the modern Bible, Why? Not the Catholic church's ideal of a supreme myth perhaps?

Christians are power hungry thugs who want society to follow their mantra and church. And you wonder why LGBTQ people are getting pissed off and frustrated in the age of Trump and pricks like DeSantis. I bet your religion hates the idea of reparations for the sins of Black slavery since the Bible was used to justify that practice too. I know because my Christian sister railed against any reparations in no uncertain terms before I cut ties with her. How so Christian.

Christianity and its preachers/ministers do not put forth "The Truth". They want to force an evil fantasy morality on the rest of us. You're sounding just like Trump. Sorry I couldn't say this in less than 7 words. :roll:
Darth Wang
DBB Ace
DBB Ace

Post by Darth Wang »

Gee, I can't imagine why someone wouldn't love a person who tells them that they are abominations who deserve to be tortured forever just because of who they are attracted to...
TigerRaptor
DBB Fleet Admiral
DBB Fleet Admiral

Post by TigerRaptor »

One thing that can go straight to hell is TikTok.