MAGA/Q anon crossed the line...again

For discussion of life's issues: current events, social trends and personal opinions.

Moderators: Tunnelcat, Jeff250

Tunnelcat
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

MAGA/Q anon crossed the line...again

Post by Tunnelcat »

As if the Jan. 6th insurrectionists hadn't already crossed the line. So much for Make America Great Again. It's more like United Nazi Soldiers for Trump. Make no mistake, I'm not a fan of Pelosi. But no lawmaker or their family, from any political stripe, deserves this crap in a free democracy.

Gonna deny your party's now rotten to the core again woody? These people are your party's new shock troops working to eliminate all liberals from America. Next up, degenerates.

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/na ... -rcna54588
Cat (n.) A bipolar creature which would as soon gouge your eyes out as it would cuddle.
Vander
DBB Alumni
DBB Alumni

Re: MAGA/Q anon crossed the line...again

Post by Vander »

Tunnelcat wrote: Fri Oct 28, 2022 7:54 pm But no lawmaker or their family, from any political stripe, deserves this crap in a free democracy.
These people are trying to tell you they don’t want a free democracy. Believe them.
Spidey
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Post by Spidey »

James T. Hodgkinson

How quickly we forget.
woodchip
DBB Benefactor
DBB Benefactor

Post by woodchip »

Tunnelcat wrote: Fri Oct 28, 2022 7:54 pm As if the Jan. 6th insurrectionists hadn't already crossed the line. So much for Make America Great Again. It's more like United Nazi Soldiers for Trump. Make no mistake, I'm not a fan of Pelosi. But no lawmaker or their family, from any political stripe, deserves this crap in a free democracy.

Gonna deny your party's now rotten to the core again woody? These people are your party's new shock troops working to eliminate all liberals from America. Next up, degenerates.

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-news/na ... -rcna54588
Wow, TC...are you off your meds? So Pelosi's husband was attacked and you assume it was a republican? you ever ask your self how the nut job got into the house. With all their money you would of thought they had better security. Where was your outrage when a liberal nut job attacked the players at a congressional softball game a few years back or Antifa/BLM burned down Portland. How about the protestors that tried to intimidate SCOTUS members outside the justices homes. That was a Federal crime but not a peep out of you nor out of the brain dead Biden administration. I could go on but I'm afraid you are so far under the thumb of the far left extremists that you are beyond being able to reason.
Liberal speak: "Convenience for you means control for him, free and the price is astronomical, you're the product for sale". Neil Oliver

Leftist are Evil, and Liberals keep voting for them. Dennis Prager
woodchip
DBB Benefactor
DBB Benefactor

Post by woodchip »

Vander wrote: Fri Oct 28, 2022 9:22 pm
Tunnelcat wrote: Fri Oct 28, 2022 7:54 pm But no lawmaker or their family, from any political stripe, deserves this crap in a free democracy.
These people are trying to tell you they don’t want a free democracy. Believe them.
What free society? When was the last time you heard the FBI was raiding the homes of prominent democrats and arresting them?
Liberal speak: "Convenience for you means control for him, free and the price is astronomical, you're the product for sale". Neil Oliver

Vander
DBB Alumni
DBB Alumni

Post by Vander »

woodchip wrote:When was the last time you heard the FBI was raiding the homes of prominent democrats and arresting them?
You're so close.
Top Gun
DBB Master
DBB Master

Post by Top Gun »

He has absolutely nothing to stand on so all he can do is endlessly deflect. He learned from his master so well.
Tunnelcat
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Post by Tunnelcat »

Spidey wrote: Fri Oct 28, 2022 11:05 pm James T. Hodgkinson

How quickly we forget.
I hadn't forgotten about Steve Scalise. He didn't deserve to be shot while playing baseball either. The perp was shot and died for his attack too. Good riddance to bad rubbish.
woodchip wrote: Sat Oct 29, 2022 6:50 amWow, TC...are you off your meds? So Pelosi's husband was attacked and you assume it was a republican? you ever ask your self how the nut job got into the house. With all their money you would of thought they had better security. Where was your outrage when a liberal nut job attacked the players at a congressional softball game a few years back or Antifa/BLM burned down Portland. How about the protestors that tried to intimidate SCOTUS members outside the justices homes. That was a Federal crime but not a peep out of you nor out of the brain dead Biden administration. I could go on but I'm afraid you are so far under the thumb of the far left extremists that you are beyond being able to reason.
Well, DePape harbors all the right wing conspiracy theories that the typical 4Chan/Q Anon/White Supremacist/MAGA supporter/etc. dives deeply into as fact these day, so yes, that makes him a Republican since that's the party currently drinking this crazy Kool-aide and acting on it. And none of those leftie judge protestors should be at those homes yelling and intimidating either IMO, but fortunately they haven't devolved into home invasion and assault like this bozo did. And those creeps in Portland are not Antifa. They're just a bunch of young jackass anarchists who should've been put down with force and thrown in jail. The mayor was too pussy to kick ass, which I would've loved to see happen. I mean, they were pouring paint all over old ladies asking them politely to leave.

https://news.yahoo.com/accused-pelosi-a ... 18957.html

Oh, and DePape sounded just like these nice people, every one of them Republicans, oops, I mean Trumptards. :P

woodchip wrote: Sat Oct 29, 2022 6:53 amWhat free society? When was the last time you heard the FBI was raiding the homes of prominent democrats and arresting them?
Are you off YOUR meds? Trump took secret classified government documents and stashed them in his home like some prize, where they were not secured or locked up and other people had access to. Trump also tricked one of his lawyers into lying and telling the FBI and government archivist that Trump HAD turned in all those papers when in actuality, he HADN'T. So yes, the DOJ and FBI had to do what they did, seize government property from a former president's home. However, NO ONE has arrested or indicted Trump for any of this. If a former Dem president had done that, Republicans would be clamoring for his instant arrest and imprisonment, then a trial. Where in the hell is your conservative outrage at what Trump did with top secret materials? Geezus!
Cat (n.) A bipolar creature which would as soon gouge your eyes out as it would cuddle.
woodchip
DBB Benefactor
DBB Benefactor

Post by woodchip »

TC, legally, what is the difference between a Sec.of State (Hillary) and POTUS (Trump)

Vander
DBB Alumni
DBB Alumni

Post by Vander »

Is that what you're on about? Comparing Clinton using a personal email server with the former President apparently taking a bunch of classified stuff with him and not returning it when asked?
Top Gun
DBB Master
DBB Master

Post by Top Gun »

I love when woody thinks he has this spectacular "Gotcha!" moment and then proceeds to trip and fall flat on his face. Never gets old.
woodchip
DBB Benefactor
DBB Benefactor

Post by woodchip »

No, amazed at the lack of knowledge of something so simple

Vander
DBB Alumni
DBB Alumni

Post by Vander »

If it's so simple, explain it.
Tunnelcat
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Post by Tunnelcat »

woodchip wrote: Sun Oct 30, 2022 6:51 am TC, legally, what is the difference between a Sec.of State (Hillary) and POTUS (Trump)
The former "Secretary of State" got away with mishandling sensitive emails because she was savvy enough to delete everything. The former "POTUS" was actually stupid enough to walk away from the White House with sensitive paper documents to keep like some personal prize and store them unlocked in his home to be readily found by the FBI and God knows who else. I'd say that speaks volumes about the intelligence of both of them. Hillary was smart enough to cover her tracks, Trump was dumb as a rock and had the stupidity to believe no one would find out. Personally, I wouldn't want either of them in positions of leadership.

But what both did was illegal and inexcusable. You sound like a damn kindergartner. "But mommy! You let Billy do that, so why can't I?
Darth Wang
DBB Ace
DBB Ace

Post by Darth Wang »

Also: Image
woodchip
DBB Benefactor
DBB Benefactor

Post by woodchip »

Vander wrote: Sun Oct 30, 2022 10:42 am If it's so simple, explain it.
Start by reading the Espionage Act and then listen to then FBI Director Mueller explain away Hillaries
crime of having classified documents in her possession. Do that and I'll explain the 2nd part.

woodchip
DBB Benefactor
DBB Benefactor

Post by woodchip »

Tunnelcat wrote: Sun Oct 30, 2022 10:59 am The former "Secretary of State" got away with mishandling sensitive emails because she was savvy enough to delete everything. The former "POTUS" was actually stupid enough to walk away from the White House with sensitive paper documents to keep like some personal prize and store them unlocked in his home to be readily found by the FBI and God knows who else. I'd say that speaks volumes about the intelligence of both of them. Hillary was smart enough to cover her tracks, Trump was dumb as a rock and had the stupidity to believe no one would find out. Personally, I wouldn't want either of them in positions of leadership.

But what both did was illegal and inexcusable. You sound like a damn kindergartner. "But mommy! You let Billy do that, so why can't I?
No Tc, the FBI discovered the classified documents so she did not get rid of them all. Yet Hillaries house was not raided and Trumps was. And you sound like Neville Chamberlin

woodchip
DBB Benefactor
DBB Benefactor

Post by woodchip »

Darth Wang wrote: Sun Oct 30, 2022 5:59 pm Also: Image
and Darth, if you really want accuracy I suggest you go here:
https://www.fbi.gov/stats-services/publ ... -2002-2005
https://pjmedia.com/homeland-security/p ... ing-n94439

Oh and I guess for your narrative to work one has to forget the 3000 killed in 9/11 and the 76 Branc Davidians killed in Waco by our very own FBI (are they labeled as right or left wing white Terrorists?)
At any rate being attracted to splashy graphic is a sign of a lazy mind.

Darth Wang
DBB Ace
DBB Ace

Post by Darth Wang »

Did you miss the part where it says "from 2007 - 2016"? And the part where it specifically covers domestic terrorists?

Geez, learn to read, why don't you?
woodchip
DBB Benefactor
DBB Benefactor

Post by woodchip »

Darth Wang wrote: Mon Oct 31, 2022 9:57 am Did you miss the part where it says "from 2007 - 2016"? And the part where it specifically covers domestic terrorists?

No, didn't miss the time spread. All I'm saying is it is convenient to consider a year where terrorist killed more people than the whole timeline presented in your graph. And while were are at it, how many deaths of Americans are shown in a splashy graph by Fentynol overdoses since Biden took command. Is that not a form of terrorism?

Vander
DBB Alumni
DBB Alumni

Post by Vander »

woodchip wrote:Start by reading the Espionage Act and then listen to then FBI Director Mueller explain away Hillaries crime of having classified documents in her possession. Do that and I'll explain the 2nd part.
It's so simple I have to first read the Espionage Act and listen to some unspecified Mueller statements before you'll tell me "the 2nd part?"

I mean, if you're trying to say "Clinton should've been raided and arrested by the FBI," you can just say that. It's a pretty strict reading of the law, but whatever. Is that what you were trying to say?
Darth Wang
DBB Ace
DBB Ace

Post by Darth Wang »

woodchip wrote: Mon Oct 31, 2022 10:33 am
Darth Wang wrote: Mon Oct 31, 2022 9:57 am Did you miss the part where it says "from 2007 - 2016"? And the part where it specifically covers domestic terrorists?

No, didn't miss the time spread. All I'm saying is it is convenient to consider a year where terrorist killed more people than the whole timeline presented in your graph. And while were are at it, how many deaths of Americans are shown in a splashy graph by Fentynol overdoses since Biden took command. Is that not a form of terrorism?
We're talking about recently, not 20+ years ago. Are you saying that we can't take right-wing domestic terrorism seriously until they kill over 3000 people in a single attack?

And spare me the fentanyl conspiracy theory nonsense.
Tunnelcat
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Post by Tunnelcat »

woodchip wrote: Mon Oct 31, 2022 7:36 amNo Tc, the FBI discovered the classified documents so she did not get rid of them all. Yet Hillaries house was not raided and Trumps was. And you sound like Neville Chamberlin
It all came down to intent and Comey didn't believe she intended to violate the law and was instead grossly negligent, so she wasn't prosecuted. Yes, the FBI did find many of those emails, but she had her entire personal server forensically wiped at her request to her lawyers. And yes, there was political ass kissing going on to protect her rear end.

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/fbi-dir ... d=41044927

Hillary escaped justice because of political interference and favoritism. That's now water under the bridge, so suck it up and move on. One wrong should not be the reason for the next politician to do it again and on a much grander scale. The motives of the FBI and DOJ aside, Trump actually took classified documents home and stored them insecurely when he left the White House, with a big chip on his shoulder I might add. That much is fact. He and his kids also used private email for government business, and that's also fact. Why should he/they get away with it if we want to fix the whole corrupt system? Because Hillary got away with it? That's so stupid a reason it's childish. If we want to get rid of the political rot, it's got to start somewhere and why not with the biggest crook since Nixon? What Hillary got away with was unfortunate and it should've started with her to set precedence. What Trump is TRYING to get away with is criminal deserving of indictment and at the very least, he should never be president ever again.
Top Gun
DBB Master
DBB Master

Post by Top Gun »

woodchip wrote: Mon Oct 31, 2022 10:33 am No, didn't miss the time spread. All I'm saying is it is convenient to consider a year where terrorist killed more people than the whole timeline presented in your graph. And while were are at it, how many deaths of Americans are shown in a splashy graph by Fentynol overdoses since Biden took command. Is that not a form of terrorism?
What the actual ★■◆● is he babbling about now?
Tunnelcat
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Post by Tunnelcat »

He doesn't believe in right wing terrorists, only leftist commies and Muslims can be terrorists. Not those nice Proud Boys or Boogaloo Boys and NeoNazis on the right. However......

https://www.businessinsider.com/right-w ... 020-7?op=1

https://www.rawstory.com/right-wing-ter ... ses-trump/

https://www.rawstory.com/richard-ringer/

Not only in the U.S. either.

https://www.nbclosangeles.com/news/nati ... h/3020514/

Meanwhile, on the crazy right. Might as well blame the Pelosi attack on those hated homos and not the nutcases in their own ranks.

https://news.yahoo.com/donald-trump-jr- ... 38025.html
TigerRaptor
DBB Fleet Admiral
DBB Fleet Admiral

Post by TigerRaptor »

Top Gun wrote: Mon Oct 31, 2022 6:32 pm
woodchip wrote: Mon Oct 31, 2022 10:33 am Nu, deedn't meess zee-a time-a spreed. Ill I'm seying is it is cunfenient tu cunsider a yeer vhere-a terrurist keelled mure-a peuple-a thuon zee-a vhule-a timeleene-a presented in yuour greph. Und vheele-a vere-a ire-a it it, huo muony deeths ouff Imericuons ire-a shuon in a spleshy greph by Fentynul ouferduses since-a BEEdee-a tuok cummuond. Is zeet nut a furm ouff terrurism? Bork Bork Bork!
What the actual ★■◆● is he babbling about now?
He's like the Swedish Chef; you never know what kind of crap he's cooking up next.
Tunnelcat
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Post by Tunnelcat »

:lol:
Top Gun
DBB Master
DBB Master

Post by Top Gun »

Bork bork bork!
woodchip
DBB Benefactor
DBB Benefactor

Post by woodchip »

Vander wrote: Sun Oct 30, 2022 10:42 am If it's so simple, explain it.
TC touches on it. First off in the espionage act it quite clearly states that if you are in possession of classified documents you are guilty of a felony. While Mueller gave HC a pass because he didn't think (but didn't know) she intended to use the information that is no excuse as the Act specifically states intent is not to be considered. Trump an the other hand, as POTUS can change the classification of most any documents on his say so alone. I believe he did so. So there it is in a nutshell. HC committed a crime and got let off because she is a Dem, Trump doesn't get let of because he is a Rep.

woodchip
DBB Benefactor
DBB Benefactor

Post by woodchip »

Tunnelcat wrote: Mon Oct 31, 2022 12:26 pm
woodchip wrote: Mon Oct 31, 2022 7:36 amNo Tc, the FBI discovered the classified documents so she did not get rid of them all. Yet Hillaries house was not raided and Trumps was. And you sound like Neville Chamberlin
It all came down to intent and Comey didn't believe she intended to violate the law and was instead grossly negligent, so she wasn't prosecuted. Yes, the FBI did find many of those emails, but she had her entire personal server forensically wiped at her request to her lawyers. And yes, there was political ass kissing going on to protect her rear end.
And yet you never got worked up about this the way you do with Trump.
Tunnelcat wrote: Mon Oct 31, 2022 12:26 pm Hillary escaped justice because of political interference and favoritism. That's now water under the bridge, so suck it up and move on. One wrong should not be the reason for the next politician to do it again and on a much grander scale. The motives of the FBI and DOJ aside, Trump actually took classified documents home and stored them insecurely when he left the White House, with a big chip on his shoulder I might add. That much is fact. He and his kids also used private email for government business, and that's also fact. Why should he/they get away with it if we want to fix the whole corrupt system? Because Hillary got away with it? That's so stupid a reason it's childish. If we want to get rid of the political rot, it's got to start somewhere and why not with the biggest crook since Nixon? What Hillary got away with was unfortunate and it should've started with her to set precedence. What Trump is TRYING to get away with is criminal deserving of indictment and at the very least, he should never be president ever again.
Ah yes, now you sound like that pseudo intellectual Ferno, because it is somewhat in the past we should forget about it ? So far have you seen anything about the nature of the documents in Trumps possession? For all we know it is stuff from the failed Russian Collusion probe. Nixon got forced out of office because be was a crook, yet the clintons keep getting away with crimes so it keeps looking like the Clintons are a protected class of criminals. When lady justice puts her blindfold back on, the our country will be the better for it.

vision
DBB Material Defender
DBB Material Defender

Post by vision »

woodchip wrote: Wed Nov 02, 2022 8:25 am... if you are in possession of classified documents you are guilty of a felony.
Are you somehow still under the impression that anyone here would defend Clinton? Put her in jail. No one cares. And put Trump in the cell next to hers. Also, stop thinking that all our problems are a left-right issue. This is a class war and we need you on our side. Clinton and Trump are cut from the same cloth.
Ferno
DBB Commie Anarchist Thug

Post by Ferno »

★■◆● woody, you sound like you're rattled by me. It would be adorable that you think of me that way except it's a bit creepy to know an old man is obsessing over me.
Vander
DBB Alumni
DBB Alumni

Post by Vander »

woodchip wrote: First off in the espionage act it quite clearly states that if you are in possession of classified documents you are guilty of a felony. While Mueller gave HC a pass because he didn't think (but didn't know) she intended to use the information that is no excuse as the Act specifically states intent is not to be considered.
You keep saying Mueller, but I'm guessing you mean Comey? Like I said, this is probably an overly strict reading of the law. I mean, to my understanding, most (if not all?) of the email content wasn't classified when it was sent/received, but was classified after the fact. By all accounts and logic she used personal email for government business (which was allowed) out of convenience rather than a nefarious intent to hide communications or government records. (fun fact, there's no evidence her email server was ever hacked, but the State Dept email system actually was hacked during this time) You can certainly cry out "LOCK HER UP", but as far as I can tell, it's ticky tack.
woodchip wrote:Trump an the other hand, as POTUS can change the classification of most any documents on his say so alone. I believe he did so.
Changing classification is a process that generates paperwork. It should be fairly simple to prove that he declassified everything that was found in his possession after he claimed to have returned everything. There should be a healthy paper trail. You know what makes me think he didn't actually declassify anything? He didn't say this to the authorities. He didn't say this to the DOJ when they asked for the documents before the raid. He didn't say this in court after the raid. He only says this in places where he can lie without consequence. Places where he can lie to you.

You're the mark woodchip.
woodchip
DBB Benefactor
DBB Benefactor

Post by woodchip »

When it goes to court, then we'll know more, but as it stands it is all speculation.

Tunnelcat
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Post by Tunnelcat »

woodchip wrote: Wed Nov 02, 2022 8:46 amAnd yet you never got worked up about this the way you do with Trump.
I did. I refused to vote for her, even if it meant a bastard like Trump would probably win. She was an arrogant queen ★■◆● who thought she deserved the presidency. Her husband was an arrogant prick who thought he did no wrong. She STILL pisses me off whenever she has the gall to even open her pie hole and say ANYTHING as a Dem mouthpiece about what goes on with Trump or the Republican Party. They deserve to be in jail as much as Trump. At the very least, she and her husband need to shut the ★■◆● up, get the hell out of politics and go hide somewhere and forever disappear, because they're just as polarizing and poisonous as Trump and crew. The Dems need to bury the Clintons for the good of the party and the country, because all the Republicans want now is revenge and they'll forever rub that in our faces.
woodchip wrote: Wed Nov 02, 2022 8:46 amAh yes, now you sound like that pseudo intellectual Ferno, because it is somewhat in the past we should forget about it ? So far have you seen anything about the nature of the documents in Trumps possession? For all we know it is stuff from the failed Russian Collusion probe. Nixon got forced out of office because be was a crook, yet the clintons keep getting away with crimes so it keeps looking like the Clintons are a protected class of criminals. When lady justice puts her blindfold back on, the our country will be the better for it.
Yes, a president has the power to declassify ANYTHING he gets his hands on. No argument there. No, we haven't seen the documents either, nor will we SINCE THEY ARE SUPPOSEDLY TOP SECRET AND CLASSIFIED and above the public's pay and national intelligence grade.

https://www.politifact.com/factchecks/2 ... ything-an/

Even the AG can declassify documents under the purview of the DOJ, but there's also a procedure for that process as well.

https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/preside ... d=63348740

But, THE CAVEAT. Trump doesn't appear to have gone through any of the proper channels and procedures to declassify any of the documents he took with him when he left the White House. Yes, he can declassify anything he wants, but just saying it doesn't make it so. Government is a bureaucracy and all bureaucracies have procedures, which Trump ignored. IF he'd followed procedure, we wouldn't be currently arguing about it or the FBI wouldn't have raided Trump's residence. A president cannot declassify anything once he leaves office, or by just thinking about it before he officially leaves office either. Trump did not follow the process. Every affected federal department and the Archives has to be involved for the actual declassification. After that, most of those documents would usually end up in a Presidential Library. However, Trump's residence is NOT currently considered one since it's not a secure location, nor has he even attempted to build one for himself either. He rather go out and hold his little boner rallies and get a hard on through the adulation of his deluded MAGA worshipers than deal with the boring petty process of building a presidential library. What a ★■◆●ing moron.

https://www.archives.gov/presidential-l ... ation.html
woodchip wrote: Wed Nov 02, 2022 1:21 pm When it goes to court, then we'll know more, but as it stands it is all speculation.
So quit bitching and speculating until the courts have their say.
Tunnelcat
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Post by Tunnelcat »

The violent Pelosi haters may have won. I'm guessing she's going to retire when her term's up after the attack on her hubby. And before you cheer woodchip, the implications that members of congress can be forced out by death threats or actual assaults signals the death of our democracy. And no, neither political side should be practicing this bull★■◆●. If you think that's right, what would your reaction be if someone hateful on the left had beaten Melania with a hammer, or raped her?

https://www.reuters.com/world/us/pelosi ... 022-11-08/
Ferno

Post by Ferno »

He won't care until it happens to him.
Tunnelcat
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Post by Tunnelcat »

Ohhh, then he'd demand actual violent revenge, not just the perp being charged within the laws of our justice system. Prick.
Ferno

Post by Ferno »

That would be hilarious in its irony, seeing as he accused me of being violent.
Vander
DBB Alumni
DBB Alumni

Post by Vander »

Had lunch with my boss yesterday to talk about taking over the company. He moved to Idaho a couple years ago, and is looking to fully retire now. We had a normal conversation, catching up for about 30 minutes while eating, and then out of nowhere he said that school teachers are teaching little boys to give blow jobs. After a few seconds of being completely dumbfounded, trying to figure out if I heard what he actually said, I asked him wtf he was talking about. "Oh yeah, it's happening all over the place." I'm like, what? That can't be true. An isolated incident perhaps? He says no, it's all over the place, look it up. I told that if that were true, surely it would be a huge scandal and everyone would know about it. He told me the "woke" mainstream news won't report on it. I said no way, why wouldn't they report something like that? It would definitely be in the news. He said oh yeah? When was the last time you saw anything in the news about Hunter Biden's laptop? I sighed and said I don't know, I think I read something a week or two ago and it was basically just average corrupt trading on dads name type stuff. He asked what about the abuse of power. I said whose abuse of whose power? He said Joe Biden abusing power, but he couldn't really say what he did and that I should look it up. I told him I'd try, and then steered the conversation back towards business matters.

It was really weird and uncomfortable. Like, it was on his mind the whole time we were eating and he just couldn't hold it in anymore and the brain worms exploded out.