Pedophilia

For discussion of life's issues: current events, social trends and personal opinions.

Moderators: Tunnelcat, Jeff250

woodchip
DBB Benefactor
DBB Benefactor

Pedophilia

Post by woodchip »

Just curious who here approves of pedophilia. I ask because there seems to be more acceptance of it by the left. Examples are the changing of name pedophilia to "minor attracted person" and the taking of kids to drag show. The latest is the manufacture of Bondage Teddy bears by Balenciaga. Don't hear much criticism by such left leaning rags like the New York Times or the Washington Post. I have to wonder why the interest in sexualizing kids? Can't we leave even children alone without trying to manipulate them in the guise of trying to improve their lives. Heaven knows we fucked up enough other things under the same ideology.
Liberal speak: "Convenience for you means control for him, free and the price is astronomical, you're the product for sale". Neil Oliver

Leftist are Evil, and Liberals keep voting for them. Dennis Prager
Spidey
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Re: Pedophilia

Post by Spidey »

The two terms mean basically the same thing, liberals just get their nut forcing people to use more words thinking it will reduce the stigma from those who are simply attracted to kids as opposed to those who actually have sex with them.
Vander
DBB Alumni
DBB Alumni

Post by Vander »

woodchip wrote:Just curious who here approves of pedophilia. I ask because there seems to be more acceptance of it by the left.
Just because you get whipped into a frenzy whenever the new moral panic drops, doesn't mean I have to.
Darth Wang
DBB Ace
DBB Ace

Post by Darth Wang »

Stigmatizing all LGBT people as pedos is basically the same as accusing all Jews of eating babies. Offensive, outdated, and ridiculous.

In reality, it's conservatives who more often defend pedos. Josh Duggar, Roy Moore, etc.? And look at who keeps voting in favor of child marriage being legal. Of course, not all conservatives support that kind of thing, but it's a trend.
Spidey
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Post by Spidey »

"outdated" :lol:

So when was it that Jews stopped eating babies?
Top Gun
DBB Master
DBB Master

Post by Top Gun »

Never ★■◆●ing change woody.
TigerRaptor
DBB Fleet Admiral
DBB Fleet Admiral

Post by TigerRaptor »

Here's a video of a "PEDOPHILE" getting ripped apart. No one here is going to support sick bastards like him.

vision
DBB Material Defender
DBB Material Defender

Post by vision »

woodchip wrote: Fri Dec 02, 2022 7:23 amDon't hear much criticism by such left leaning rags like the New York Times\...
They literally publish articles about it almost every day, dumbass:
https://www.nytimes.com/search?dropmab= ... ort=newest
Darth Wang
DBB Ace
DBB Ace

Post by Darth Wang »

vision wrote: Fri Dec 02, 2022 7:20 pm
woodchip wrote: Fri Dec 02, 2022 7:23 amDon't hear much criticism by such left leaning rags like the New York Times\...
They literally publish articles about it almost every day, dumbass:
No, see, woody isn't talking about actual pedophilia. He's talking about the right-wing definition of pedophilia, which is "teaching kids that LGBT people exist and shouldn't be discriminated against".
Ferno
DBB Commie Anarchist Thug

Post by Ferno »

woodchip wrote: Fri Dec 02, 2022 7:23 am Just curious who here approves of pedophilia. I ask because there seems to be more acceptance of it by the left. Examples are the changing of name pedophilia to "minor attracted person" and the taking of kids to drag show. The latest is the manufacture of Bondage Teddy bears by Balenciaga. Don't hear much criticism by such left leaning rags like the New York Times or the Washington Post. I have to wonder why the interest in sexualizing kids? Can't we leave even children alone without trying to manipulate them in the guise of trying to improve their lives. Heaven knows we fucked up enough other things under the same ideology.
★■◆● off. ★■◆● you. Get the ★■◆● out.
Top Gun
DBB Master
DBB Master

Post by Top Gun »

Darth Wang wrote: Fri Dec 02, 2022 8:30 pm No, see, woody isn't talking about actual pedophilia. He's talking about the right-wing definition of pedophilia, which is "teaching kids that LGBT people exist and shouldn't be discriminated against".
Okay groomer.

Ugh, I felt dirty typing that.
Vander
DBB Alumni
DBB Alumni

Post by Vander »

woodchip, do you really think anyone here approves of pedophilia? Perhaps you should start questioning whatever bull★■◆● you're reading that leads you to think that.
Tunnelcat
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Post by Tunnelcat »

If woody thinks that kids at drag show readings are being sexualized, he's so far off in left field he might as well be in outer space. He obviously doesn't understand that a cross dresser is NOT always gay. Many of these guys are straight as an arrow. It's a FETISH. You know, like gun lovers that dress up in combat gear and go out to play war in the woods practicing for revolution just for their jollies? What, cross dressing drag queens not man enough for you woody, so you've got to come here and ★■◆● about it so you feel better? Is it an insult to your manhood? Get real.

https://www.glamourboutique.com/male-to ... nked-55365

So a guy dresses up as an outrageous nearly clownish parody of a woman and kids are supposed get some sort of sex training and indoctrination from that? All they do at those readings is read children's books to kids, period. The parents are present too. I actually watched one once. It's funny entertainment for the kids, not a sex show. Why they do it, it's probably part of their fetish. It most certainly is NOT trying to groom children. But If you want to go that route, you might as well call a bunch of little girls sitting on Santa's lap every Christmas a sexual groping. I mean why else would a full grown man love to sit in a chair most of the day having little girls in their dresses sit on his lap for no other reason than to listen to what they want for Christmas? Pedophilia, just loves kids or what? :wink: So does woody thinks that children just sitting and listening to guys dressed as women reading them books is going to turn them gay? That's so ignorant it's laughable. He must think the parents are ignorant too.

Meanwhile, woody's main hero, Trump, and some of his fav party nut bags can't seem to fully condemn the outright evil that's spewing from their own fringe members. Even Alex Jones was dumbfounded and that takes something really crazy to make him hesitate. The far right is out there trying to normalize the concepts of Nazism and Antisemitism as something good. Oh, and Hitler was a great guy too. Woodchip, if you think the left redefining the word pedophilia is the worst thing since Covid, you're nuts. Elon Musk even kicked Nazi in waiting, Hitler-loving, Holocaust denying, Kanye West off Twitter over it even though he claimed he wanted more "free speech" when he bought Twitter in the first place. So much for that. I guess some speech is so evil, it shouldn't be free at all. Start checking your own right wing closets woody. The skeletons in there are far nastier and more putrid than some guys dressed as a women reading books to children. :roll:

Cat (n.) A bipolar creature which would as soon gouge your eyes out as it would cuddle.
Ferno

Post by Ferno »

TC:

As far as I'm concerned, this thread breaks pretty much every rule here and every decency measure in existence. You should have shut this thing down on sight. Just engaging him is giving him the idea this garbage is okay here.
Tunnelcat
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Post by Tunnelcat »

I gave him a chance to respond with something intelligent and factual instead of ignorant trash, but alas, it's not gonna happen.
Cat (n.) A bipolar creature which would as soon gouge your eyes out as it would cuddle.