Where have all the feminists gone

For discussion of life's issues: current events, social trends and personal opinions.

Moderators: Tunnelcat, Jeff250

woodchip
DBB Benefactor
DBB Benefactor

Where have all the feminists gone

Post by woodchip »

Far far away. I remember the Feminists being loud and in your face, but no more. Back in the 60's they were burning their bras and going bra-less. Even way before that they were demanding the right to vote. Today they are more than willing to acquiesce to male dominance, lay back and say ★■◆● me. Not a peep out of them when transgenders with male physiology compete against females and utterly dominate them. Considering that there is money to be made like endorsements, I sometimes wonder if these transgenders are really male athletes who failed competing against other males and decided to go where they can win...woman's sports. While I don't have a problem with tranny's, they should really only be allowed to compete against each other.
Liberal speak: "Convenience for you means control for him, free and the price is astronomical, you're the product for sale". Neil Oliver

Leftist are Evil, and Liberals keep voting for them. Dennis Prager
Krom
DBB Database Master
DBB Database Master
Location: Camping the energy center. BTW, did you know you can have up to 100 characters in this location box?

Re: Where have all the feminists gone

Post by Krom »

*sigh*
Krom wrote: Sun Apr 23, 2023 9:27 am * crosses off the transphobia square on this weeks fascist bigot bingo card.
Ferno
DBB Commie Anarchist Thug

Post by Ferno »

While I don't have a problem with tranny's
*shows that he has a problem with trans* Why don't you go board the same train your heroes put the jews on.
woodchip
DBB Benefactor
DBB Benefactor

Post by woodchip »

Krom wrote: Sun Apr 23, 2023 9:32 am *sigh*
Krom wrote: Sun Apr 23, 2023 9:27 am * crosses off the transphobia square on this weeks fascist bigot bingo card.
So any discussion is now labeled as fascist. Pathetic. And are you now copying vision? I guess Krom you are so terrified of the woke crowd that you are afraid your posts getting reported back to your boss. I guess you have to be worried about people like ferno doing that. And once you use name calling to somehow prove your point...you've lost the arguement.
Liberal speak: "Convenience for you means control for him, free and the price is astronomical, you're the product for sale". Neil Oliver

Krom
DBB Database Master
DBB Database Master
Location: Camping the energy center. BTW, did you know you can have up to 100 characters in this location box?

Post by Krom »

Looks like a duck, moves like a duck, quacks like a duck... Oh I see, it must must be "discussion". :roll:
Ferno

Post by Ferno »

Woody, you never had an argument to begin with. You just had hate. And now, you're whining because you got called out on it. And last we all saw, krom's the boss around here.
vision
DBB Material Defender
DBB Material Defender

Post by vision »

Two transphobic posts in one day? He must be so bored in life.
CDN_Merlin
DBB_Master
DBB_Master

Post by CDN_Merlin »

Wood, you've been going to the same bathroom as gays and trans your entire life. But didn't know it.
Corsair Vengeance 64GB 2x32 6000 DDR5, Asus PRIME B760-PLUS S1700 ATX, Corsair RM1000x 1000 Watt PS 80 Plus Gold,WD Black SN770 2TB NVMe M.2 SSD, WD Blue SN580 1TB M.2 NVMe SSD, Noctua NH-D15S Universal CPU Cooler, Intel Core i7-14700K 5.6GHz, Corsair 5000D AIRFLOW Tempered Glass Mid-Tower ATX, Asus GF RTX 4070 Ti Super ProArt OC 16GB Video, WD Black 6TB 7200RPM 256MB 3.5" SATA3, Windows 11
Tunnelcat
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Post by Tunnelcat »

CDN_Merlin wrote: Sun Apr 23, 2023 1:08 pm Wood, you've been going to the same bathroom as gays and trans your entire life. But didn't know it.
Yep. You've been secretly leered at by gay guys ever since you began using public urinals. They been standing right next to you sizing you up without you even knowing. Whether your manhood was enough to give some gay a boner is debatable. :wink:
Cat (n.) A bipolar creature which would as soon gouge your eyes out as it would cuddle.
Spidey
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Post by Spidey »

Ok, this skit is getting silly.
Tunnelcat
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Post by Tunnelcat »

What did you expect Spidey? Stupid initial post garners stupid responses.
Cat (n.) A bipolar creature which would as soon gouge your eyes out as it would cuddle.
Ferno

Post by Ferno »

Spidey wrote: Sun Apr 23, 2023 6:00 pm Ok, this skit is getting silly.
Well, that's what happens when Woody spews his anti-trans hate here. We mock the ★■◆● out of him to the point where he goes away. He's clearly not realizing his ★■◆● isn't welcome here.
Tunnelcat
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Post by Tunnelcat »

There's only one thing I agree with woody on, that if a trans female went through puberty as a male, then the later new she should not be able to compete in women's sports, period. A male doesn't lose all that bone and muscle mass once it's formed, which is a distinct advantage in women's sports. As for the locker and bath rooms, the genitals must match the gender of the assigned room. If a trans person wants to use the opposite sex bathroom or locker room, they need to physically transition their bodies first so that we don't have gender phobic people like woody bitching up a storm.
Darth Wang
DBB Ace
DBB Ace

Post by Darth Wang »

Have you never heard of TERFs?
woodchip
DBB Benefactor
DBB Benefactor

Post by woodchip »

CDN_Merlin wrote: Sun Apr 23, 2023 1:08 pm Wood, you've been going to the same bathroom as gays and trans your entire life. But didn't know it.
Didn't know it because it never bothered me.

woodchip
DBB Benefactor
DBB Benefactor

Post by woodchip »

Krom wrote: Sun Apr 23, 2023 10:27 am Looks like a duck, moves like a duck, quacks like a duck... Oh I see, it must must be "discussion". :roll:
And when a person fixates on what the woke crowd tells him to fixate, he no longer knows what a discussion is.

woodchip
DBB Benefactor
DBB Benefactor

Post by woodchip »

Tunnelcat wrote: Sun Apr 23, 2023 6:12 pm What did you expect Spidey? Stupid initial post garners stupid responses.
Yes, it's silly to think a person with a male physique who can't compete with other males, declares he's a she so "she" can compete against females is a silly post. I wonder how many of those complaining actually have daughters.

woodchip
DBB Benefactor
DBB Benefactor

Post by woodchip »

Tunnelcat wrote: Sun Apr 23, 2023 6:33 pm There's only one thing I agree with woody on, that if a trans female went through puberty as a male, then the later new she should not be able to compete in women's sports, period. A male doesn't lose all that bone and muscle mass once it's formed, which is a distinct advantage in women's sports. As for the locker and bath rooms, the genitals must match the gender of the assigned room. If a trans person wants to use the opposite sex bathroom or locker room, they need to physically transition their bodies first so that we don't have gender phobic people like woody bitching up a storm.
Funny TC, I agree with you and what you posted was the intent of my OP. Lets see if the poser's attack you.

Tunnelcat
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Post by Tunnelcat »

Darth Wang wrote: Sun Apr 23, 2023 8:20 pm Have you never heard of TERFs?
Humans are the same everywhere. Tribal. If you ain't a member of my group, you're scum that doesn't belong. Trans people are the lowest scum on the totem pole within the LGBTQ community.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-gay- ... SKCN1TV0V0

https://victoryinstitute.org/a-look-at- ... community/
mystery2018
DBB Ace
DBB Ace

Post by mystery2018 »

Anyone who ever promoted this child mutilation ★■◆●...will see the wall. I personally guarantee it. There's no place on God's world for those who promote puberty blockers/chemical castration to children. God will sort you out after you are gone.
'Whole strength, have ye, Oh bounteous ones; perfect, earth-shakers, is your might|Marutas, against the poet's wrathful enemy send ye an enemy like a dart.

Rigveda 1:39.10
Tunnelcat
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Post by Tunnelcat »

You know nothing.
Top Gun
DBB Master
DBB Master

Post by Top Gun »

That counts as a threat, right? Can we get this psychopath out of here?
Tunnelcat
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Post by Tunnelcat »

I'd agree with it if Krom banned him.
Ferno

Post by Ferno »

mystery2018 wrote: Mon Apr 24, 2023 5:29 pm Anyone who ever promoted this child mutilation ★■◆●...will see the wall. I personally guarantee it. There's no place on God's world for those who promote puberty blockers/chemical castration to children. God will sort you out after you are gone.
Come at me bro. You want to come in here and threaten my friends? That ain't happening.

I'll take you on. I've gone up against bigger assholes than you.
TigerRaptor
DBB Fleet Admiral
DBB Fleet Admiral

Post by TigerRaptor »

mystery2018 wrote: Mon Apr 24, 2023 5:29 pm will see the wall.
You first shithead. I dare you.

Darth Wang
DBB Ace
DBB Ace

Post by Darth Wang »

You know that puberty blockers are temporary and easily reversible, and surgery isn't done on minors, and only to adults who consent to it, right?
Spidey
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Post by Spidey »

But aren't puberty blockers given before the accepted age of consent?

Just answer the question as asked...don't read anything into it.
Vander
DBB Alumni
DBB Alumni

Post by Vander »

Yes, but it's not the case that a minor can simply consent to and be given puberty blockers.
Kilarin
DBB Fleet Admiral
DBB Fleet Admiral

Post by Kilarin »

WoodChip wrote:Not a peep out of them when transgenders with male physiology compete against females and utterly dominate them
If you haven't been living under a rock, then you have to be aware that many feminists HAVE objected to this. J. K. Rowling, for example?
Tunnelcat wrote:There's only one thing I agree with woody on, that if a trans female went through puberty as a male, then the later new she should not be able to compete in women's sports, period
This is an area of legitimate concern. It is a shame that it is so difficult to discuss. Once you start talking about it, people immediately assume you are either one of the crazy folks who want to shoot anyone who is transgender, or that you are one of the insane folks who think that you can wish away the muscular and skeletal differences caused by testosterone.
mystery2018 wrote:will see the wall.
Threatening others is not a very good witness.
Also, just a few minutes of looking through the news or police reports will make it clear that churches are one of the most common places for children to be sexually molested. (School is #1, Church is #2)
I'm a Christian. I do not want everyone who takes their children to church to be put up against a wall and shot. But that is the kind of thing that results from the kind of attitude you are expressing here. Beware of awakening vigilante violence, because it is likely to turn on you.
woodchip
DBB Benefactor
DBB Benefactor

Post by woodchip »

Top Gun wrote: Mon Apr 24, 2023 7:12 pm That counts as a threat, right? Can we get this psychopath out of here?
How about banning that psychopath ferno as he directly threatened me...or was that different?

Tunnelcat
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Post by Tunnelcat »

Poor baby. I'd place bets on a fist brawl between you and Ferno and that he'd kick your ass. In fact, I'd pay money to watch and even more to join in. You're bringing all this hate on yourself because you spew nothing but crazy unreasoning liberal hate. There's nothing about you to like.
Top Gun
DBB Master
DBB Master

Post by Top Gun »

woodchip wrote: Tue Apr 25, 2023 5:17 pm How about banning that psychopath ferno as he directly threatened me...or was that different?
It was, because you deserve it.
TheWhat
DBB Captain
DBB Captain

Post by TheWhat »

Tunnelcat wrote: Tue Apr 25, 2023 5:29 pm Poor baby. I'd place bets on a fist brawl between you and Ferno and that he'd kick your ass. In fact, I'd pay money to watch and even more to join in. You're bringing all this hate on yourself because you spew nothing but crazy unreasoning liberal hate. There's nothing about you to like.
You people are stupid. Ooogah-boogah beat him up, beat me up rawr intanet!

First (if everyone is telling the truth which is a major IF) Woodchip is a senior citizen and Ferno is in his 30-40’s so that right there is fucked up. And I don’t know if this is correct but I somehow got it in my head that Woodchip was in the military- so I would take someone who made it through basic training over some waste of space pothead who was socialized by the Kali chat room and plays with nerf swords.

But you all are a bunch turletbangers resorting to violence over a message board. What are you a bunch of Americans or something?
Tunnelcat
DBB Grand Master
DBB Grand Master

Post by Tunnelcat »

TheWhat wrote: Tue Apr 25, 2023 7:45 pm
Tunnelcat wrote: Tue Apr 25, 2023 5:29 pm Poor baby. I'd place bets on a fist brawl between you and Ferno and that he'd kick your ass. In fact, I'd pay money to watch and even more to join in. You're bringing all this hate on yourself because you spew nothing but crazy unreasoning liberal hate. There's nothing about you to like.
What are you a bunch of Americans or something?
Unfortunately, yes. By the way, I'm a senior citizen too. It would be an even match if you exclude Ferno. :wink:
Ferno

Post by Ferno »

woodchip wrote: Tue Apr 25, 2023 5:17 pm
Top Gun wrote: Mon Apr 24, 2023 7:12 pm That counts as a threat, right? Can we get this psychopath out of here?
How about banning that psychopath ferno as he directly threatened me...or was that different?
Man, I'd love to see the mental image you've constructed of me. This is gold!
And I don’t know if this is correct but I somehow got it in my head that Woodchip was in the military
We figured out that was just bull★■◆● and he's really just a hateful old man. Shame, really. I've stood my ground against angrier people. The other thing is, I find the idea of hurting an old man a bit distasteful.
TigerRaptor
DBB Fleet Admiral
DBB Fleet Admiral

Post by TigerRaptor »

Ferno wrote: Sun Apr 23, 2023 10:31 am And last we all saw, krom's the boss around here.
Yulp! He even decked Sphinx right in the schnoz to show who's boss.
Krom
DBB Database Master
DBB Database Master

Post by Krom »

Yeah, mystery2018 will not be joining us for at least two months.
woodchip
DBB Benefactor
DBB Benefactor

Post by woodchip »

Krom wrote: Sat Apr 29, 2023 5:21 am
Yeah, mystery2018 will not be joining us for at least two months.
And yet the psycho that directly threatens a board member...stays. Guess that's what we get when someone is sucking up to the moderator. You'd make a good leftist politician Krom

woodchip
DBB Benefactor
DBB Benefactor

Post by woodchip »

Top Gun wrote: Tue Apr 25, 2023 6:41 pm
woodchip wrote: Tue Apr 25, 2023 5:17 pm How about banning that psychopath ferno as he directly threatened me...or was that different?
It was, because you deserve it.
Who determines whether one deserves something? You? Biden? Trump? Putin? To think you are a teacher and indoctrinating our kids as what to think. What school district did you say you worked at? And how much did you contribute too America's piss poor education ranking (16th)?

https://worldtop20.org/worldbesteducationsystem/

https://www.thebalancemoney.com/the-u-s ... ge-3306225

Top Gun
DBB Master
DBB Master

Post by Top Gun »

Lol, country bumpkin wants to lecture me on education.